Palm's plans for future products could be affected by delays in development of a new version of the Palm OS software, the company warned in a regulatory filing.
Microsoft has filed a patent-infringement complaint with the International Trade Commission (ITC) against Belkin for importing products the software company claims infringes on a patent it holds for peripheral device technology.
Telecommunications research firm Market Clarity has launched a local consumer, business and wholesale VoIP directory.
Sharp will begin production at a state-of-the-art LCD (liquid crystal display) plant in Japan slightly ahead of schedule this month, the company said Tuesday.
An industrial espionage case against two top executives and an engineer from Via Technologies ended Monday after judges in Taiwan found the defendants not guilty.
Fifty lucky residents in the Victorian alpine town of Mt Beauty will get access to free broadband as part of a trial by SP AusNet to test the viability of delivering Internet over power lines.
If its performance during a demonstration last week at Microsoft's annual Financial Analyst Meeting (FAM) is any indication, a voice-recognition feature in Windows Vista is not quite ready for prime time.
Country Energy (CE) is expected to supply the first commercial Broadband over Power line service in NSW in the latter half of the year. This means Internet surfers in regional NSW will, for the first time, have access to speeds that smash what is ava...
A lawsuit by Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) against Taiwan's CMC Magnetics Corp. covers three patents related to recordable DVD technology, according to the court complaint.
SanDisk will acquire competing flash memory developer M-Systems Flash Disk Pioneers for US$1.6 billion, the two companies said late Sunday.
Digital design production house, True Life Creations, has been awarded a $1 million Federal Grant to construct a global training centre for 3D animation in Adelaide.
France's Constitutional Council has made a stringent new copyright law even harsher, modifying three articles of the law and striking out a fourth in a review of its constitutionality. The changes mean that unauthorized sharing of copyright files suc...
Google has begun testing a new service for hosting open-source projects that leverages its famed search engine to help developers find interesting software to which they can contribute.
Google's settlement of a class-action lawsuit last week goes a long way toward protecting the company from litigation related to click fraud, a problem some say could cripple Google's business.
Your next Windows laptop could run faster and last longer on a single battery charge thanks to a new generation of hybrid hard disk drives and a feature in the Windows Vista operating system that leverages NAND flash memory as a disk cache.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW