Wetpaint.com, a Seattle startup, is making it easier for anyone using its free wiki service to better track use of their sites.
Apple will launch its iPhone in the U.S. on June 29, it said in TV commercials that began airing on Sunday.
Intel and Advanced Micro Devices will square off this week at the annual Computex exhibition in Taipei, where many of the world's largest hardware makers will be showing off products slated for release later this year.
What will they put in notebook PCs next? At Intel's recent Developer Forum conference in Beijing, the company revealed it's working on quad-core processing to go.
There will be more criminal prosecutions for intellectual property (IP) violations as a result of Australia's Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the United States, according to leading IP academics.
Taiwan's First International Computer will unveil an ultraportable PC at the Computex show that begins on Tuesday in Taipei.
Microsoft on Wednesday launched a beta of the new e-mail client designed to give the boot to Vista's four-month-old built-in Windows Mail.
Mozilla is gung-ho on support for offline applications, but it's not committed to using the just-announced Google Gears technologies in the next Firefox, an executive of the open-source developer said Friday.
Just when it seemed certain Microsoft had lost its now 8-year-old patent dispute with Eolas Technologies, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has reopened the case, giving Microsoft a chance to prove that Eolas' patent for browser plug-ins s...
Certicom, a Canadian vendor of cryptographic encryption tools, has filed a lawsuit against Sony alleging that the content protection technologies used in several Sony products infringe on two U.S. patents held by Certicom.
Krugle aspires to be the Google of software code search, even referring to itself as a verb. And recently, Krugle has started to become the go-to search site for open-source developers, partnering with key websites, including SourceForge.net, the lea...
Microsoft's Windows Live OneCare climbed from [[ArtId:1407473052|March's dead last|new]] to 14th place in a test of 17 antivirus programs, an Austrian security researcher reported Friday.
Google has acquired FeedBurner, a provider of publishing and advertising services for blogs and content syndication feeds.
Silicon Valley's municipal wireless project is one of the most ambitious ever attempted, but good things take time -- more than proponents thought, in this case.
Spreadsheets are a tool commonly used by businesses to track everything from payroll to accounts receivable. However, experts claim, there could be erroneous code, programming or formulae in spreadsheets that is costing businesses billions of dollars...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC