Motorola has dropped to third place behind Samsung in the worldwide mobile phone market because of inventory issues and an unremarkable product lineup, Gartner said on Tuesday.
Google may release an online storage and backup service in the coming months, adding to its suite of hosted services, which already includes a variety of communication and collaboration applications, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
Oracle attempted to clarify its support policy for customers running non-Oracle virtualization platforms, after conflicting statements during its Oracle OpenWorld conference earlier this month left users scratching their heads.
The QuickTime vulnerability disclosed in the Windows version of QuickTime last week also affects Mac OS X, Symantec said yesterday.
Mobile phone retailer Crazy John's has inked a deal with Mint Wireless to sell its mobile commerce system to business customers.
Security software vendor Webroot plans to acquire Email Systems, a provider of e-mail and Web protection services.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-defi...
Client virtualization and blade PCs are gaining popularity, especially at the largest enterprises, but server-based computing is still the most popular alternative PC technology, a new Forrester Research report finds. About 18 per cent of companies ...
A survey has found that phishing scams don't just hurt consumers -- the brands hijacked by criminals to launch attacks can also emerge with scars.
Banks in the UK could end up spending upwards of US$500 million to deal with the aftermath from the recent loss of computer disks containing bank account and other personal data belonging to about 25 million people, according to analyst firm Gartner.
A blog set up to promote former US Vice President Al Gore's film, "An Inconvenient Truth," has been hacked and is hosting links to Web sites hawking online pharmaceuticals.
Microsoft is working with one local government in Siberia on improving the use of IT by the government in the region, the software giant said this week.
Microsoft will face more than 40 vulnerabilities in Windows Vista next year, as the operating system climbs past the 10% market-share milestone and malware authors really start to find flaws, a McAfee analyst said.
US ABC News and Facebook announced a new initiative today aimed at injecting a Web 2.0 twist to the 2008 race for the White House.
A Microsoft product manager couldn't correctly explain the "Vista Capable" marketing slogan, according to recent filings in a lawsuit that claims the company misled consumers with a prerelease Vista campaign last year.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- CCTest AnalystWA
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD