Just days after Microsoft delivered a release candidate preview for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1), it has quietly issued a similar milestone for Windows XP SP3 to about 15,000 testers, the company said Tuesday.
Nokia Siemens announced an energy-efficient mobile network equipment package, the first announcement of more to come that show a commitment to improving the energy consumption of its network gear, the company said.
ASUS today announced that it has chosen Myer as the Australian retailer for its portable Eee PC.
A critical mass of countries are signing on to a plan for India to invest US$1 billion in the Pan-African e-Network satellite project, a joint initiative with the Africa Union aimed at developing the region's information and communication technology ...
Lust seems to be prevailing over caution for computer users in China who download certain unauthorized copies of Ang Lee's latest film: some of them are receiving dozens of viruses instead.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) port shipments in the third quarter made up over 20 percent of worldwide Ethernet switch port shipments, according to Dell'Oro Group.
A study has discovered that while retailers are physically securing their businesses to prevent theft, they are not taking the same precautions with their wireless security.
Red Hat has followed up its release of release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.1 two weeks ago with an update to its older RHEL 4 line of operating systems, including kernel updates and hardware tweaks.
Monster.com took a portion of its Web site offline Monday as researchers reported that it had been compromised by an IFrame attack and was being used to infect visitors with a multi-exploit attack kit.
Enterprise IT shops looking for more options in computer operating systems now have another choice to evaluate -- Apple's Mac OS X Leopard client software and Mac OS X Leopard Server have both been officially certified as meeting the latest Unix 03 s...
Chancellor Alistair Darling has blamed a breach of internal procedures at HM Revenue and Customs for the loss of 25 million child benefit records.
Our look at AMD's Spider desktop platform reveals impressive technology but disappointing results. Can AMD compete if its high-end chip is slower than a $US230 Intel CPU?
Symantec is refusing to comment directly on claims in The Australian newspaper that it has "announced layoffs to its 600-strong workforce in Australia and New Zealand."
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is not measurably faster than the original stock edition, a Florida-based developer of performance testing and network metrics software said.
Speculation that Apple's iPhone is itself "phoning home" to the company with personal information, including which stocks users are tracking, is probably off base, a German security Web site said.
We have 3x HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printers available this month with replacement ink valued at $537.85 each
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA