Benchmark wars are back in the virtualisation world as VMware rebutted Oracle's claim that its newly-released virtualisation hypervisor is three times faster than VMware's.
Apple on Wednesday agreed to settle a patent dispute with Burst.com, ending two years of litigation.
Google increased its share of the US Internet search engine market in October, taking share away from rivals Yahoo and Microsoft, according to market researcher ComScore.
Hotmail co-founder, Sabeer Bhatia, is placing his bets on an online office productivity suite that is positioned to compete with similar offerings from Microsoft and Google.
An expert has released a proof-of-concept program to show how easy it would be for criminals to eavesdrop on the VoIP-based phone calls of any company using the technology.
Windows XP, Microsoft's most popular operating system, sports the same encryption flaws that Israeli researchers recently disclosed in Windows 2000, Microsoft officials confirmed late Tuesday.
T-Mobile will sell an unlocked version of Apple's popular iPhone in Germany while it fights a legal challenge from rival Vodafone, the company said on Wednesday.
A bank in the US has notified an unspecified number of its 3 million customers of a recent data breach involving the potential compromise of their personal data.
Storing large project files separately in its 20 offices worked fine for environmental engineering firm GEI Consultants until employees with different specialties had to start collaborating on jobs.
A serious security flaw in Apple Mail, patched more than a year ago in "Tiger," also known as Mac OS X 10.4, has reared its head again in the latest version of the operating system, according to Heise Security.
As commercial sales of One Laptop Per Child's XO laptop close on Monday, a user tracking the nonprofit effort said continued commercial availability of the laptop could benefit OLPC's nonprofit effort, the XO manufacturer and children using it as a l...
With its stoush with Telstra nearing to completion, South Australian Internet Service Provider, Adam Internet, is readying to launch its ULL broadband or 'naked DSL' service to the marketplace.
Even if you never use Amazon.com's new Kindle e-reader to download books wirelessly, the device is the forerunner of a number of limited-purpose wireless devices that are expected to hit the market in the next few years.
Researchers at comScore are expecting a solid online shopping season, but another research group isn't so sure.
Verizon took its 100Gbps optical network</a> out for a test spin last week by transmitting a live video feed for over 312 miles from Tampa to Miami.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Radeon Vega logo, graphics card design revealed at AMD's Ryzen event
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW