Google said it will soon start issuing user cookies that automatically expire after two years for users who don't return to the search site.
Microsoft has added the ability for subscribers of its Office Live small-business hosted service to purchase paid-search advertising from Ask.com from directly within the service.
Google Tuesday launched its <a href="http://www.google.com/enterprise/csbe/">Custom Search Business Edition</a>, a fee-based service that lets businesses build search pages for their own Web sites.
The European Union court considering Microsoft's appeal of a 2004 antitrust ruling confirmed Tuesday that it will issue a verdict two months from Thursday, on Sept. 17.
Security researchers Monday disclosed critical vulnerabilities in two popular Windows instant messaging clients, Yahoo Messenger and Trillian.
HP says a broad range of its computer hardware running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 has been examined and certified as compliant under the international Common Criteria product-evaluation program backed by the U.S. government and sometimes required for...
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation's Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is warning of fraudulent e-mails that appear to come from the FBI and U.S. military.
The anonymous researcher who claims to have crafted a Mac OS X worm said Tuesday that he or she will report his findings to Apple, but added that the company "has a very long way to go" on security.
An anonymous security researcher claimed this weekend to have created a worm that exploits a vulnerability in the Mac OS X operating system which Apple missed in a May round of patches.
Microsoft researchers are working on a variety of location-based tools, some of which could turn into interesting commercial applications.
Intel Corp. launched a dual-core notebook chip for high-end users on Monday, continuing an effort to defend its share of the fast-growing notebook PC market against Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD).
IT Minister Senator Helen Coonan announced that she will work with industry to better protect and inform consumers about mobile telephone premium service offerings, like ring tones and video clips.
"Ransomware" last seen in 2006 has reappeared and is trying to extort US$300 from users whose files the malware has encrypted, a Russian security researcher said Monday.
Vodafone Group has denied a Monday report by the Financial Times that it was considering buying Verizon Communications in a huge US$160 billion deal.
Italy has become the latest country to clamp down on phishing, with authorities there arresting 26 people for an alleged scam to swindle bank customers.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC