Internet radio station Pandora, hamstrung by international licensing constraints, says it does not know when it will resume streaming services to Australia.
The TurboLinux Wizpy, a multimedia media player that contains a PC-bootable version of the Linux operating system, will go on sale worldwide this month.
U.S. soldiers in South Korea face a tough call on using Internet telephony in the country.
A security researcher warned iTunes customers Thursday that Apple encodes the buyer's account name and e-mail address in the new DRM-free tracks that debuted Wednesday.
Security vendor Akonix Systems has tallied 170 instant-messaging threats so far this year, the company said this month, a 73 percent increase over the same period last year.
The Wall Street Journal's D: All Things Digital conference is winding down, and one of the last major components is Walt Mossberg's interview with Google CEO Eric Schmidt.
Apple's CEO Steve Jobs compared Windows to hell in an on-stage conversation with the Wall Street Journal's personal technology columnist Walt Mossberg at the newspaper's D: All Things Digital conference yesterday.
Although Cisco is one of the first to take part in the Wi-Fi Alliance's branding programme for draft 802.11n, the fast Wi-Fi standard in progress at the IEEE, it's not launching an 802.11n product at the Interop event in Las Vegas.
Nokia will open its first research centre in Asia in partnership with a Chinese university, the company said on Monday.
Yahoo's Chief Technology Officer Farzad Nazem is stepping down.
A Seattle man was arrested Wednesday morning for illegal spamming activities.
Apple Australia's iTunes store is going DRM free with the launch of iTunes Plus, a new and better quality song format that frees users to play music on portable players other than Apple's iPod.
In another move to build out its social networking presence, CBS announced Wednesday that it has acquired Last.fm Ltd., a social network for music fans, for $US280 million in cash.
An acquisition of Avaya by Nortel Networks might help the buyer expand its enterprise telephony business and pare down a crowded industry, but the deal could be tough for customers.
Online photo sharing, storage and creativity Web site Photobucket is being acquired by Fox Interactive Media, a division of media mogul Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC