Apple Computer and Motorola are expected to team up with Cingular Wireless next week to introduce an iTunes mobile phone in the US that can store and play digital music.
NEC plans to substantially reduce its stake in Elpida Memory by the end of September, NEC said Tuesday.
German semiconductor manufacturer Infineon Technologies has won a contract from Microsoft to supply three components for the new Xbox 360 video game console.
In the destructive aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, hundreds of repair crews from Verizon Wireless and Cingular Wireless are on standby to get into ravaged parts Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama to repair waterlogged cell phone systems and equipment...
Professional services company Deloitte has compared technology to a beast that can be tamed into a beautiful thing or can unleash total destruction on small and medium businesses, depending on how it is handled.
Yahoo has developed an improved search technology for users of its Web mail service, including the capability of searching the full text of message attachments.
Microsoft made available yet another in a seemingly endless stream of interim product updates with the release of Windows Server 2003 Release Candidate Zero (RC0).
Two new security vulnerabilities were revealed this week in Adobe Systems's Version Cue software, the second and third security flaws discovered in the company's software in less than two weeks, according to security consulting firm iDefense.
Microsoft has made a series of changes to the Visual Studio 2005 toolset that will be shipping in November, focusing on areas such as disk-based caching, licensing, and security.
Mitsubishi Electric has given BCN Technology access to its complete range of IT products as part of a reshuffle of its wholesale channel.
Security experts have found a vulnerability in the Windows operating system that could allow malware to lurk undetected in long string names of the Windows Registry.
Mass-market Internet telephony may finally be a reality across Australia with the launch of a new "internet phone" claimed to be as simple to use and reliable as a traditional landline phone.
The Victorian government has selected Microsoft as the official technology partner for the 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games.
Three additional manufacturers have joined a group of vendors focused on creating common specifications for CellularRAM, a memory chip designed for high-performance mobile phones.
If you know the kind of music or musicians you like, online music discovery service Pandora, could be right up your alley. The service, which debuted Monday, builds up tailored streams of music based on a user's stated preference for an artist or a s...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Alibaba eyes cloud computing expansion with $1 billion investment
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, July 29
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Ink-shooting game 'Splatoon' helps power Nintendo to profit
- On your mark, get set, update! Windows 10 is here
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW