Facebook’s 100-gigabit switch design has been accepted by the Open Compute Project, a step that should help to foster an open ecosystem of hardware and software on high-speed networking gear.
Intel reports high third-quarter revenues, but its fourth-quarter projections will make the tech industry a bit nervous. Intel's PC group, as well as its upcoming 3D Xpoint technology, look like bright spots.
Apple CEO Tim Cook and Microsoft founder Bill Gates were both on a list of potential vice presidential candidates for Hillary Clinton, according to a leaked email published on Tuesday by Wikileaks.
Though Facebook has been working to bring in younger users for several years now, it doesn't appear to be having much success.
New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick said Tuesday that "he's done" with the Microsoft Surface tablets that the NFL uses.
Malware that can build botnets out of IoT products has gone on to infect twice as many devices after its source code was publicly released.
Attackers compromise online shops and store stolen payment card details inside legitimate image files in order to avoid detection.
WikiLeaks is accusing U.S. secretary of state John Kerry of trying to stop the site from publishing stolen emails from a Hillary Clinton aide
One Gartner analyst called Cortana "Big Brother" combined with productivity, and asked some pointed questions about Microsoft's intentions.
Zenefits is launching Z2, a new version of its HR software for small and medium businesses.
Photographs of nearly half of all U.S. adults -- 117 million people -- are collected in police facial recognition databases across the country with little regulation over how the networks are searched and used, according to a new study.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
Cheap airfares: Everyone wants them, and Google Flights will help by telling you when prices are expected to go up—or down.
A new security audit has found critical vulnerabilities in VeraCrypt, an open-source full disk encryption program that's the direct successor of the widely popular, but now defunct, TrueCrypt.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards are downright affordable and don't require any extra power connectors.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
- Ex-NSA contractor hoarded two decades' worth of secrets
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW