A security researcher at Juniper Networks has developed a new form of attack that can be used to run unauthorized software on a wide range of computing devices, including routers and mobile phones.
An executive at Samsung has agreed to plead guilty to charges that he took part in a conspiracy to fix prices for memory chips bought by Dell, Hewlett-Packard and other PC vendors, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) said Thursday.
The head of Adobe Systems has questioned Microsoft's commitment to keeping its new Silverlight platform compatible with other operating systems besides Windows.
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has issued a warning against a phishing e-mail currently in circulation that claims to be from the tax office.
Start-up Woven Systems this week is expected to launch its 10G Ethernet data centre switch -- a box the company says one-ups the switching power of Cisco, Force10 Networks and Foundy Network 10G gear and matches the low-latency performance of Fibre C...
The U.S. military plan to test an Internet router in space, in a project that could also benefit civilian broadband satellite communications.
Voice over IP technology has rolled out to one-fifth of all U.S. business, and adoption will continue to grow at a robust rate, according to research firm In-Stat.
Two patents owned by Verizon Communications in its infringement lawsuit against Vonage Holdings are invalid, and if allowed to stand, could threaten all competing VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) services, a telecommunications industry veteran sai...
At the Web 2.0 Expo at Moscone Center in San Francisco on Wednesday, three thought leaders in the Web 2.0 space, Ross Mayfield, CEO of Socialtext, Satish Dharmaraj, CEO of Zimbra and Matthew Glotzbach, business product manager at Google, participated...
Microsoft is working harder to pinpoint important innovations that will drive its business, Microsoft's CEO, Steve Ballmer, said on Wednesday.
Microsoft hopes to fix by May 8th a critical flaw in Windows Domain Name System (DNS) servers that is being exploited by online criminals, the company said late Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard (PC) has extended its lead over Dell in personal computer sales according to two industry reports released Wednesday.
Microsoft said Tuesday it had identified the person who had leaked the still-in-beta Windows Home Server to the Web. According to both the company and messages from the site where the beta was once posted, however, earlier reports that the leaker was...
Micro-managed attacks that consist of one e-mail targeting one person are up more than 10 times over last year's levels, a message security company said Tuesday.
Microsoft Tuesday began taking beta-tester applications for the next update to Windows, an upgrade to the Windows Media Center functionality within Vista.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
- This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT