Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, the company formed when Japan's Hitachi bought IBM's hard disk drive business, announced Wednesday the development of a notebook computer hard disk drive that stands to offer users higher performance with little p...
The phrase "nothing good comes for free" appears to be the latest motto coming out of Redmond, Washington, as Microsoft this week announced that it was turning another of its free content services into a fee-based offering.
Microsoft keeps pushing into the living room, announcing add-ons for its Xbox game console that let users view photos, listen to music, and even sing along to karaoke.
Almost a week after it first appeared on the Internet, the Fizzer worm appears to be losing momentum, but experts disagree on whether or not the new computer virus has peaked.
The Wi-Fi Alliance announced it has completed the first round of the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) interoperability tests as part of its steps towards replacing the beleaguered WLAN security standard, known as WEP (wired equivalent privacy).
Intel is working on a reference design for mobile products that expands upon a convertible Tablet PC blueprint to incorporate a double-hinged design, the company said Tuesday.
Losses at Microsoft's Home and Entertainment division, which includes the Xbox game console, nearly doubled in the most recent quarter compared to a year earlier as revenue tumbled and marketing spending increased, Microsoft disclosed in a regulatory...
After correcting its inventory problems from the end of 2002, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) gained a few percentage points of microprocessor shipment share against runaway leader Intel Corp. in the first quarter, according to data from Mercury Researc...
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) introduced its fastest desktop processor to date on Tuesday, the Athlon XP 3200+.
Hotmail users will gain access to a new premium subscription-based service, with the launch this Thursday of ninemsn’s Extra Storage.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reached a settlement with a 20-year-old Kentucky man who allegedly conned Internet users into sending him money through phony investment Web sites, the SEC said Monday.
ATI Technologies is delivering this week a monster version of its high-end Radeon 9800 Pro, boosting memory to 256MB of DDR for a US$499 price tag.
Microsoft is prepping a new version of its MSN Messenger software that includes integrated Webcam and gaming features in an apparent bid to beat rival America Online Inc. (AOL) to market. AOL has been reined in by regulators from offering some advanc...
Wireless vendor Proxim hopes to introduce new wireless roaming technology to the Australian market by September.
Nvidia introduced its fastest graphics processors yet at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles on Monday, the company said in a release.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW