Plaxo, the first company to launch applications built using Google's OpenSocial APIs, has seen a surge in traffic in the three weeks since the APIs were released.
The Software Freedom Law Center, an organization focused on protecting open-source and free software, has filed copyright lawsuits against two US companies, alleging that they are redistributing software in violation of the GNU GPL (General Public Li...
Mozilla has released a beta version of Firefox 3.0, moving its next-generation browser one step closer to general release.
The flaw in Windows 2000's random number generator uncovered by Israeli researchers is a vulnerability -- but not a security vulnerability, Microsoft said late last week as it left users wondering if newer versions of the operating system shared the...
Just days after Microsoft delivered a release candidate preview for Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1), it has quietly issued a similar milestone for Windows XP SP3 to about 15,000 testers, the company said Tuesday.
Nokia Siemens announced an energy-efficient mobile network equipment package, the first announcement of more to come that show a commitment to improving the energy consumption of its network gear, the company said.
ASUS today announced that it has chosen Myer as the Australian retailer for its portable Eee PC.
A critical mass of countries are signing on to a plan for India to invest US$1 billion in the Pan-African e-Network satellite project, a joint initiative with the Africa Union aimed at developing the region's information and communication technology ...
Lust seems to be prevailing over caution for computer users in China who download certain unauthorized copies of Ang Lee's latest film: some of them are receiving dozens of viruses instead.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) port shipments in the third quarter made up over 20 percent of worldwide Ethernet switch port shipments, according to Dell'Oro Group.
A study has discovered that while retailers are physically securing their businesses to prevent theft, they are not taking the same precautions with their wireless security.
Red Hat has followed up its release of release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.1 two weeks ago with an update to its older RHEL 4 line of operating systems, including kernel updates and hardware tweaks.
Monster.com took a portion of its Web site offline Monday as researchers reported that it had been compromised by an IFrame attack and was being used to infect visitors with a multi-exploit attack kit.
Enterprise IT shops looking for more options in computer operating systems now have another choice to evaluate -- Apple's Mac OS X Leopard client software and Mac OS X Leopard Server have both been officially certified as meeting the latest Unix 03 s...
Chancellor Alistair Darling has blamed a breach of internal procedures at HM Revenue and Customs for the loss of 25 million child benefit records.
Multitask throughout your day with music on the go. Windows 10 gets you in the mood to be productive.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD