Though LTE has more long-term potential, WiMAX will benefit from having a two-year head start in the market for fourth-generation network, says a new study by ABI Research.
According to Microsoft, Xbox 360 sales have more than doubled since Halo 3's release on September 25. Additionally, the game attracted almost three million players to Xbox Live.
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) is likely to use last Thursday's [[ArtId:1880068734|courtroom victory|new]] in a file-sharing case in Minnesota to push those it has filed similar cases against to quickly settle, according to som...
Apple said it is investigating lockup problems with the newest line of iMac desktop computers after customers flooded the company's support forums with complaints last week.
For the record, there are hackers at Microsoft. Just don't call them hackers.
Users running pirated or counterfeit copies of Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 can now download Internet Explorer 7, Microsoft announced late last week.
The Australian electronic games industry is calling for the Australian government to support its call for the implementation of an industry-wide rebate to assist the local burgeoning games sector to maintain and extend its globally competitive positi...
A US federal jury, on Thursday ordered a Minneapolis woman to pay US$220,000 to six music companies for illegally downloading and sharing copyrighted music over a peer-to-peer network.
Games developers have slammed the Federal government for ignoring the revenue they create while offering 40 per cent rebates to other entertainment producers such as the Australian film and TV industry.
In its second quarter, Research In Motion reported better growth in its non-enterprise business than in the enterprise market, as the company continues to push into the consumer space.
Data leakage prevention might be the hottest IT security submarket, but vendors are also tuning up their product offerings to help customers ward off the presence of botnet-infected zombie computers.
Microsoft will release critical patches for its Windows and Word software on Tuesday as part of its monthly release of security patches.
As previously predicted, EMC has acquired Berkeley Data Systems, provider of Mozy Online backup and recovery services.
Microsoft's research arm has been quietly collecting data through an add-on service to its Windows Live Toolbar to determine how often Web users actually fall prey to phishing attacks.
Rohm is showing off at this week's Ceatec exhibition a prototype full-color OLED (organic light-emitting diode) screen that's smaller than a fingernail, yet offers resolution of 320 pixels by 240 pixels.
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerQLD
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- CCTrigger TechniciansNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementWA
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC