After throwing its marketing might, development resources and billions of investment dollars trying -- and failing -- to gain traction in the market for cable television software, Microsoft Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Steve Ballmer Monday announced...
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. launched a wireless handheld device in South Korea Monday that combines a phone, a TV, a camera, and a camcorder in what is the beginning of a line of feature-packed gadgets that the company plans to roll out this year.
A new technology startup is focusing squarely on large enterprises and says that its product is a technological leap forward in the fight against unsolicited commercial ("spam") e-mail.
Bertelsmann AG has asked a New York court to dismiss three copyright infringement lawsuits associated with the German media group's investment in defunct song-swap pioneer Napster Inc.
Telstra has overhauled its BigPond broadband services, introducing exclusive multimedia content for its broadband customers alongside a new multimillion dollar marketing campaign.
Seeking its consideration as an industry standard, Hewlett-Packard on Monday will announce plans to submit its Web Services Management Framework to the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS).
A precedent has been set in the Australian Industrial Relations Commission (AIRC) allowing companies to block employee access to union e-mail. The ruling has widespread ramifications in the enterprise concerning how companies manage e-mail. It is al...
Comic duo Merrick & Rosso will go digital to battle a secret agent as part of a video game due out later this year.
Microsoft is readying an upgrade of its security-focused WSE (Web Services Enhancements) kit and has released a preview geared for developers.
Sony has lifted the lid on a new look Clie PDA (personal digital assistant), its smallest to date, that packs both WLAN (wireless LAN) and Bluetooth networking as well as a new Sony-developed processor designed for use in handheld computers.
Dell Computer has halted shipments of its Axim PDAs (personal digital assistants) after discovering a software glitch that affects users of PDAs shipped with Microsoft's new Windows Mobile 2003 operating system.
Macromedia will begin shipping a new version of Contribute, its desktop application for Web content maintenance, in Australia in August.
Dell Computer Corp. still leads the world in PC shipments as the industry appears to be headed back to a healthier growth pattern, according to data from market researcher IDC released Wednesday.
The death knell is sounding for the Netscape browser, industry observers said, following America Online Inc.'s decision Tuesday to lay off about 50 Netscape software developers and end development work on the Mozilla browser technology.
The jobs can range from retrieving a draft novel for a frantic author whose hard drive has crashed through to helping companies reclaim data from corrupted servers. This all amounts to a normal day’s work for newly-launched CBL Data Recovery Technolo...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC