Handspring will work with Orange to design smart phone handsets specifically for Orange customers, the companies said Wednesday.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled what it expects to be its most popular flash-memory based digital music player for 2003.
Cyberterrorism is a joke, organized crime syndicates grow their own hackers, and the greatest threat to e-commerce is a metaphorical "angry Bulgarian teenager," said security experts in a lively panel debate in the US.
Former Yahoo Chief Executive Officer Tim Koogle will be leaving the company's board to focus on other business opportunities, Yahoo said Tuesday.
Cisco Systems hopes to bring its advanced networking technology to products from its upcoming acquisition of Linksys Group when it can do so without charging a premium over Linksys' low-end prices, a Cisco executive said Tuesday.
Dell on Wednesday announced its first sub-$1000 PC, available immediately.
That free lovin' spirit shared among the open source community has been ruffled this week after a decision by The Mozilla Organization to change the name of its browser-only product to Firebird. This has landed it in trouble with a database project o...
New laws to ban spamming within Australia could fall on deaf ears.
When CD-RW drive speeds reached 52X, the race cooled--until now. Plextor's PlexWriter Premium CD-R/RW drive, released this week, offers the first promising innovations seen in a while.
Microsoft Tuesday reported a net profit of US$2.79 billion, or 26 cents per share, for its fiscal third quarter, which ended March 31. That compares with $2.74 billion, or 25 cents per share, for the same period last year.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has issued a "stay of mandate" in the case between Rambus and Infineon Technologies, allowing Infineon to pursue a number of different legal options including an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court befor...
A U.S. federal judge rejected class action status for a group of consumer lawsuits lodged against Microsoft Monday, saying that they were not representative of a single class of plaintiffs.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has been a consistent thorn in Intel's side with its Athlon XP desktop processors over the last few years, but hasn't made much headway against Intel's popular Xeon processors and notorious Itanium 2 processors for server...
Telecommunications giant WorldCom, plagued by bankruptcy court and fraud allegations, got rid of its name in favor of MCI Communications in the space of a few hours Sunday night, but the change is more than cosmetic, said the company's marketing vice...
Hutchison Telecoms launched a suite of new services in the Australian mobile marketplace on Tuesday and claims its "3" service will fast become a part of everyday life.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- New Windows 10 TP build adds Windows Phone Action Center
- Software developer shortage transcends international boundaries
- SAP offering customers 'simpler' way to buy its Hana in-memory platform
- Intel venture capital funds target Chinese startups in wearables, IoT
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW