Fujitsu filed a patent infringement lawsuit on Monday against Taiwanese memory chip maker Nanya Technology over DRAM (dynamic RAM) technology, Fujitsu said.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) introduced two new low-power-consumption 64-bit microprocessors, the MT-37 and the MT-40, to its Turion mobile range on Monday.
Subscribers to MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network) will get early access to the general availability releases of the Visual Studio 2005 developer toolset and SQL Server 2005 database.
The surprising strength of the PC market this year will not provide PC vendors with a corresponding rise in revenue, according to a forecast released Monday by Gartner Inc.
Speed and heat are out at the world's largest chipmaker; power management and cool are in. This week Intel will reveal details about a new chip architecture that will allow the company to put a lid on the runaway power consumption of its Pentium 4 an...
Acknowledging the industry trend toward multicore CPUs, BEA Systems now will treat dual-core processors as a single unit for pricing purposes, the company said on Monday.
A fresh security flaw has surfaced in widespread Web service protocol PHP which could allow attackers to take control of vulnerable servers.
Technology and entertainment companies need to put aside past differences on how to address file-sharing using peer-to-peer (P-to-P) software and work together on ways to protect digital content such as music and movies, the head of a major music lab...
Although generally known as a provider of open source development tools for Java, the Eclipse Foundation has Microsoft-style technologies, too. To this end, Eclipse has released an upgrade to its C and C++ development tools platform.
Google has improved its Google Desktop PC and Web search application by adding to it a panel that provides information from a variety of sources.
Although the reach is still limited, DSL roll outs are happening in all states, the price is dropping for regional customers and wireless is on the rise.
Sun Microsystems is releasing its digital rights management (DRM) project under an open-source license, in hopes of driving a unified standard in the technology used to project digital media such as music and movies.
Telstra plans to launch a host of new high-speed services for mobile phone users, including new video features, as part of its official 3G opening on September 5.
The long-awaited HomePlug AV specification for superfast networking through conventional electrical wiring in homes and small offices has been ratified, paving the way for products as early as next March.
Sony looked to jellybean candy for inspiration in designing its latest Network Walkman digital music players.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW