Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) reported a smaller net loss and increased revenue for the second quarter compared to last year, and forecast revenue growth for the third quarter.
Antivirus company TruSecure is warning users about a new e-mail worm that is beginning to spread on the Internet and over the Kazaa peer-to-peer network.
Microsoft warned customers about three new security flaws in its products Wednesday, including a buffer overrun in the implementation of a common protocol that could give remote attackers total control over a Windows system.
Law enforcement agencies want more powers in cybercrime investigations so that "any person", even though not a criminal suspect in a case, can be forced to provide critical information.
The people behind the Mozilla open source project have created a foundation largely funded by America Online (AOL) that will build, support and promote Mozilla products.
Millions of Australians have obtained music illegally via CD burning and file sharing, a survey released by the Australian Record Industry Association (ARIA) claims.
Printing vendor, Minolta-QMS, has dropped prices across its range of colour laser printers.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday announced XML/PDF Form Designer software, which is designed to make it possible for users to create and deploy electronic forms that process data using Adobe Acrobat software or XML Data Package (XDP).
Watching movies or television on a conventional PC is not the most comfortable activity, but Sony Electronics is trying to make it easier to keep a PC in the living room with an updated Vaio desktop model designed for small spaces.
Continuing attempts to lure developers from the rival Java development camp, Microsoft on Tuesday is releasing Version 2.0 of its Java Language Conversion Assistant (JLCA) software to enable migration of Java applications to the Microsoft .Net framew...
Microsoft on Tuesday will release a preview of an upcoming update to its Web Services Enhancements (WSE) kit, focusing on security.
Attempts to combat spam, the scourge of e-mail users the world over, would be hampered if the U.S. fails to introduce an outright ban, said a senior European Commission official Tuesday.
Adobe Systems is teaching PDF (Portable Document Format) documents how to speak XML (Extensible Markup Language) to provide ties to enterprise systems.
MP3.com Europe, which operates six localized music trading sites with more than 8 million registered users, is set to go silent early next month, a spokesman for the company confirmed Tuesday.
Having already infiltrated cars, buses and trains, cell phones could soon overrun airplanes if technology being separately developed in the U.S. and Europe receives regulatory approval and, equally important, support from the major airlines.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC