Research by recruitment and training company Spherion suggests that experience in Microsoft's .Net platform could be the most in-demand IT skill in coming months.
Continuing a trend seen since the first week the iTunes Music Store went online, more than 2 million songs have now been bought and downloaded since the debut on April 29 with more than half of those purchased as part of albums, Apple Computer said ...
Microsoft has abandoned its "iLoo" proposal to put Internet access in portable public toilets, it said Wednesday, ending two weeks of speculation over whether the idea would actually come to fruition.
Nokia is scrambling to line up games before its new game console, N-Gage, enters retail stores in October.
Imagine waving your mobile phone at a filling pump to pay for gas or tapping it on some tiny gadget to buy a bag of doughnuts. That's the vision of Nokia and MasterCard International Inc. The two companies have teamed to test technology that they hop...
At Sony Computer Entertainment's pre-E3 press conference, the company shocked the industry with the announcement of a new handheld system to challenge the Game Boy Advance.
Microsoft has unveiled a host of new games and features for its Xbox gaming console and online gaming service this week, as well as new offerings that aim to make Xbox the focus of home entertainment centers.
The Bank of America has warned its customers to be aware of a scam which attempts to get them to log in to a fake Web site which then captures their personal financial details.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, the company formed when Japan's Hitachi bought IBM's hard disk drive business, announced Wednesday the development of a notebook computer hard disk drive that stands to offer users higher performance with little p...
The phrase "nothing good comes for free" appears to be the latest motto coming out of Redmond, Washington, as Microsoft this week announced that it was turning another of its free content services into a fee-based offering.
Microsoft keeps pushing into the living room, announcing add-ons for its Xbox game console that let users view photos, listen to music, and even sing along to karaoke.
Almost a week after it first appeared on the Internet, the Fizzer worm appears to be losing momentum, but experts disagree on whether or not the new computer virus has peaked.
The Wi-Fi Alliance announced it has completed the first round of the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) interoperability tests as part of its steps towards replacing the beleaguered WLAN security standard, known as WEP (wired equivalent privacy).
Intel is working on a reference design for mobile products that expands upon a convertible Tablet PC blueprint to incorporate a double-hinged design, the company said Tuesday.
Losses at Microsoft's Home and Entertainment division, which includes the Xbox game console, nearly doubled in the most recent quarter compared to a year earlier as revenue tumbled and marketing spending increased, Microsoft disclosed in a regulatory...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung attacks Chinese rivals with new mid-range Galaxy phones
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Oppo R5: World's thinnest phone at 4.85mm coming to Australia
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC