Samsung Electronics, the world's largest memory chip maker, said Thursday that the global shift to a speedier computer memory chip, DDR2 (double data rate, second generation), is accelerating, and that the chips finally account for the majority of it...
A satellite that promises to deliver broadband Internet access to all corners of the Asia Pacific was launched into orbit early Thursday from the European space port in French Guiana, South America.
Gaim, the popular cross-platform instant messaging client, has been hit by a serious security flaw for the second time in three months.
Hewlett-Packard Co. is readying several new versions of its iPaq wireless personal digital assistants that will also feature a new version of Microsoft's mobile operating system, according to details of the new products posted on Web sites for HP in ...
Dell continued to run a very profitable business, at least for the PC industry, in its most recent operating period. However, the company fell short of analyst estimates for second-quarter revenue, citing a decrease in average selling prices, Dell an...
Good news for Web log publishers with aspirations of making money off their sites -- compared to the average Internet user, visitors to Web logs, or blogs, tend to be younger and to belong to a wealthier household, a study has found.
The launch of a Thai satellite that will provide broadband Internet service across a large part of Asia was put on hold early Thursday just seconds before lift-off, launch provider Arianespace said.
Former WorldCom Chief Financial Officer Scott Sullivan was sentenced to five years in prison Thursday for his role in engineering the US$11 billion accounting fraud that led to the bankruptcy of the telecommunications powerhouse.
Creative Terchnology has announced that misjudgement of the competitive digital music player and computer audio market by company management has meant it barely managed to make any money in its last financial year despite strong sales growth.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has taken action against Business Pages for misleading businesses over the cost of a standard listing in its online directory.
It's been 10 years since the initial public offering (IPO) of ill-fated Internet pioneer Netscape Communications, and the often-told story of its rise and fall has inspired inevitable comparisons to the industry's current darling, Google.
Two revelations this week about new threats related to spyware illustrate how the growing problem of invasive adware and spyware has taken a sinister turn for the worse.
The Western Australian government is focusing on new Internet legislation. The government wants uniform Internet laws relating to child porn and has launched a crackdown on people who post voyeuristic photographs of children online. The move follows ...
Logitech has introduced its new mm50 portable speakers for Apple's iPod. The Speakers feature a built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery and a wireless remote control. When connected to an AC power source, the mm50 can simultaneously charge its own ...
Lenovo Group posted better than expected earnings for its first quarter ending June 30, adding figures from the PC business it acquired from IBM in May for the first time.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Trade groups tell Congress to keep its hands off IoT
- Windows 10 launch draws a small group of Microsoft diehards in Boston
- Yahoo unveils app for texting with silent video
- HTC to reveal Vive final design and controller details in October
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW