International Voice over IP (VoIP) companies, Transcom Australasia Pty Ltd and Transcom International Limited, have issued a claim for $3.2 million against Adelaide-based ISP, Chariot Ltd, citing breach of contract.
Microsoft plans to unveil <a href="http://projectglidepath.net/blog/default.aspx">Project Glidepath</a>, a program to help small ISVs get up to speed on the planned Windows Vista operating system and .Net Framework 3.0, according to Microsoft blogs.
Motorola will buy the broadband wireless equipment business of Clearwire as part of a set of deals intended to help jump-start mobile WiMax, the companies announced Wednesday.
Although widespread virus outbreaks may be a thing of the past, the total amount of malicious software being written is on the rise, according to McAfee.
BigAir has its eye on high rises, taking on an additional 1000 unit-dwelling broadband customers and the promise of more, with its W Home acquisition, announced Wednesday.
The creator of a widely used hacking tool has promised to publish details on one browser vulnerability per day for the month of July.
Seagate plans to increase disk capacity by a factor of ten with new technology it has just patented, meaning your computer hard drive could soon be storing as much as a terabyte.
Microsoft has been hit with a second lawsuit over Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA), its antipiracy program that checks if the Windows operating system on a machine has a valid license.
Apple Computer on Wednesday launched an iMac dual-core desktop PC designed and priced for students and teachers.
Ransomware, or software that takes control of a computer and demands money in exchange for access to files, is one type of Trojan Horse program growing in popularity, according to Sophos' mid-year security report issued on Wednesday.
Shavlik Technologies on Wednesday released a trio of tools to fill the gaps that will be left when Microsoft drops support later this year for its older security scanning tools.
Around 80 staff at a Melbourne call centre operated by Global Tele Sales - a subsidiary of the German airline Lufthansa - have been offered AWA individual contracts that cut their take home pay by up to $80 a week, according to the Australian Council...
Despite all the talk of offshoring software development to developing nations, computer and electronics giant Toshiba is expanding its Sydney research and development centre, which uses Linux as its platform of choice.
The latest ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) meeting, which was held in Morocco last week, heard about the dangers associated with the growing secondary market in domain name resale. It heard about two cases where a Cub Scou...
Palm Inc. has stopped shipping its latest smart phone to Europe because the devices don't comply with new European Union regulations that limit the acceptable amount of hazardous substances in electronics goods.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW