Microsoft is delaying by six months its annual conference for hardware engineers, where it reveals its upcoming software plans to PC makers and other system builders.
IT contractors value the lifestyle benefits that freelance work offers above the financial rewards, new research has found.
A major upgrade to Gmail is getting the thumbs down from users who complain that the new version is extremely slow, often fails to load pages and even crashes their browsers.
Google could be heading for a showdown with Sun over the way Android, Google's new mobile phone software platform, handles Java.
Singapore banned the release of Mass Effect on Xbox 360 because it contains "lesbian intimacy" between a woman and female alien, state officials said on Thursday.
Google is making the necessary preparations to bid for wireless spectrum in an auction be held in the US in January -- but it will likely need a carrier partner to help build a network to use it, analysts said Friday.
Melbourne will be the hub of gaming this weekend as the eGames and Entertainment expo kicks off.
Startup Nantero has built a carbon nanotube-based memory wafer using standard semiconductor fabrication processes. This removes a significant hurdle in commercializing the seemingly exotic NRAM (non-volatile RAM) that could replace DRAM, SRAM and fla...
After conceding a month to Xbox 360 in September, Nintendo's plucky Wii regains the top spot as the most widely purchased console in America.
Many analysts consider Web application vulnerabilities to be among the biggest security threats facing companies these days. A lot of attention has been paid to understanding risks such as input-validation flaws, cross-site scripting errors and other...
In its "Top Ten Security Predictions for 2008," McAfee foresees the growth of virtualization opening up a huge attack surface. On the good-news side, the security vendor expects there will be less adware on the Internet to worry about. McAfee's list ...
You're in for a nasty surprise if you think mobile broadband devices will be free of the security problems that long have plagued PCs, said a panel of security experts at this week's Mobile Internet World conference.
A lawsuit filed this week in a California Superior Court alleges that Comcast intentionally interferes with Internet file sharing and blocks or slows some applications to a "mere crawl."
In a strange case of how something simple can result in a big IT contract change, a local enterprise has switched from Telstra to Optus because of the Big T's refusal to support caller ID for international originating calls, in addition to cost.
Open source enterprise content management company Alfresco has integrated its application with the social networking site to enable its users to communicate more effectively with customers and partners. Alfresco claimed that it was the first Facebook...
Multitask throughout your day with music on the go. Windows 10 gets you in the mood to be productive.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung mulls iris scanners on smartphones to log into Windows PCs
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- Huawei's P10 camera-phone comes in more colors than the rainbow
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW