Advanced Micro Devices will today launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-definiti...
Amazon.com has unveiled its portable e-book reader, which allows people to wirelessly download books, blogs, newspapers and magazines, the company announced Monday.
With its first public beta of Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008, released last week, Microsoft coincidentally highlighted one of the reasons why Windows Vista adoption figures have remained near-non-existent in the enterprise -- its expensive hardwar...
IBM signed on Monday an agreement to resell Mainsoft's new .Net Extensions for WebSphere Portal product that will allow companies to use .Net to create Java applications for IBM's WebSphere portal.
Mozilla will patch Firefox against a nine-month-old protocol handler bug, its chief security executive announced Friday, after researchers demonstrated that the vulnerability was more serious than first thought.
The DNS cache poisoning bug that Microsoft patched last Tuesday stems from a flaw that has been known to researchers for 10 years or more, the two security firms credited with reporting the vulnerability said this week.
Telstra business customers too busy to check voice mail on their mobile phones will have the opportunity of receiving them as text messages thanks to a new outsourced service beginning later this month.
LG TU550 apparently built to last
The US Senate has passed a bill that would allow victims of online identity theft schemes to seek restitution from criminals and expands the definition of cyberextortion.
AMD said it has received a $US622 million investment from a unit of Mubadala Development Company, an investment company based in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Google took a giant step on Friday to make it easier for companies to migrate any e-mail system over to Google Apps Gmail by offering an E-mail Migration API targeted at corporate developers and e-mail administrators.
Researchers at Southern Illinois University Carbondale (SIUC) have received US$1 million from the Federal Highway Administration to build a network of Internet-based wireless sensors and databases that would alert authorities in real time about the h...
After teasing the public for a while, Dell on Friday revealed an all-in-one computer that combines the monitor and CPU in one box.
Users won't be booting up Vista PCs any time soon, according to a recent survey, which revealed a majority of IT professionals worry that migrating to Vista will reduce stability and introduce too much complexity into their environments.
Nortel Networks and IBM are providing a software toolkit and other products that would let companies provide Web services using unified communications equipment. The manufacturers are initially targeting the retail and health-care sectors but will al...
Make Windows 10 your go-to on-the-go environment. Business tools that work!
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This tiny chip could revolutionize smartphone and IOT security
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
- Alibaba calls for tougher Chinese laws against counterfeiters
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW