Microsoft is improving its popular Application Virtualization program while also bundling it with beta versions of other new software management tools.
Microsoft wants to create a plug-in that will simplify the process of exporting Word documents to applications that make texts accessible for the visually impaired.
British open-source advocates will be boosted by the news that German support vendor Credativ is expanding its open-source center (OSSC) to support all distributions of Linux in the UK.
Oracle is going after its piece of the hot virtualization market by introducing an open source Xen-based hypervisor to compete against those from Novell, Red Hat and VMware.
Woven Systems, a 10Gbps Ethernet fabric switching start-up, this week unveiled a 48-port "top of rack" Gigabit Ethernet edge switch for data centers.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled four new data networking terminals for use on the commercial WiMax network operating in Seoul.
Quest Software announced it had acquired Provision Networks, a maker of desktop virtualization software, to bolster its portfolio of heterogeneous virtualization-management tools.
A former employee of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation and Central Intelligence Agency has pleaded guilty to charges of fraudulently obtaining US citizenship and accessing a US government computer system to unlawfully find information about her ...
The European Commission opened an in-depth investigation into Google's planned acquisition of online advertising company DoubleClick this week, citing the deal's potential impact on the online advertising market.
As part of its efforts to support energy-efficient computing, HP Monday announced it has signed an agreement to acquire facilities consulting firm EYP Mission Critical Facilities for an undisclosed sum.
Bill Gates focused largely on future innovations to come out of Microsoft as he presided over his last annual shareholders meeting as full-time chairman, leaving his colleagues to address questions about the threat from Google's Android, piracy in Ch...
Jailed Chinese dissidents have settled a lawsuit they filed earlier this year against Yahoo in which they alleged the Internet company should be held accountable for their imprisonment and torture.
Microsoft has released its November security updates, fixing a critical Windows bug that has been exploited by online criminals.
Count HP CEO Mark Hurd among those who believe the tech industry could be on the cusp of another major wave of consolidation.
Mozilla must address Firefox's memory problems if it's serious about entering the mobile browser market, a member of the company's board of directors said over the weekend.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD