Video will drive a 21 percent compound annual growth rate in business IP traffic across WANs from 2006 to 2011, according to a forecast on global IP traffic released this week by Cisco.
RingCube Technologies has launched software that lets you package an entire corporate PC desktop as a single, self-contained, managed software image that can be downloaded over the Internet or run from a USB storage device.
As the global economy continues to go through a green revolution, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) announced ICT use by local businesses generated 7.94 million tonnes of carbon dioxide in 2005, which is on a par with the civil aviation and metal...
Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi told Famitsu magazine of Japan that he expects Gran Turismo 5 to launch by next summer.
Microsoft announced on Monday that it would soon allow MMO developers to require hard drive space when playing games on Xbox 360 despite the console maker's previous denial of such claims.
Rumors of an imminent Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) roll out have been blamed on a typo in an official Microsoft e-mail.
A U.S. student who revealed a weakness he had discovered in MySpace has had his profile removed from the social-networking site.
Lime Wire, maker of the controversial LimeWire file-sharing software, plans to go legit with a new music download service.
Customer satisfaction levels at Dell have fallen again, according to a customer satisfaction survey.
IT training provider Excom Education is offering a $14,000 scholarship for its EXpress IT program to help foster careers in IT.
Microsoft quietly beefed up a key defensive feature of 64-bit Windows Vista Tuesday to better protect the operating system against hacks that have plagued it for weeks.
Think you got a cheery greeting card from a friend via e-mail?
Software incompatibility, the need for hardware upgrades, and comfort with existing versions of Microsoft Windows are all causing businesses that once planned to roll out Windows Vista as fast as consumers to put off their deployments, according to F...
It's a popular theory that energy inefficiency in data centers is causing an economic meltdown of Moore's Law. The dramatic increase in computational performance of processors and servers is not being matched by a corresponding rise in energy efficie...
Apple's venerable consumer application suite AppleWorks, which at one point was the industry's best-selling piece of software, beating even Lotus 1-2-3 on the PC, has finally been laid to rest at the age of 23.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC