Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry were unwilling vectors of a massive spam campaign last month, in which naked pictures of the two actresses obfuscated a Trojan payload.
Ask Adobe Systems' CEO Bruce Chizen about the state of relations between his company and Microsoft, and he finds it hard not to smirk.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology pranksters celebrated this past Tuesday's debut of Microsoft's Xbox 360 Halo 3 by transforming the statue of John Harvard in Harvard Yard into the Master Chief character from the much anticipated video game.
The latest version of Yahoo's search engine senses when people are trying to find the right keywords and offers suggestions, an improvement the company says reduces "search fatigue."
NSW reseller Base IT has signed signature-free and scan-free virus protection from Sana Security to plug a hole in its security portfolio.
Global chip sales soared in August, indicating makers of electronic devices such as PCs, iPods and mobile phones expect the holiday season to be strong this year.
Nokia has agreed to buy the digital mapping company Navteq for US$8.1 billion, supporting a plan to add navigation capabilities to more of its devices.
The number of e-mails containing malicious software is increasing, according to recent statistics released by IT security and control firm Sophos.
Storm may not be the most creative or malicious piece of malware ever written, but it's on track to become the most productive; threat researchers' recent estimates put the number of PCs it has infected at more than 1 million.
Microsoft confirmed late last week that Windows XP users who repair the operating system cannot update their PCs with the latest patches because of a file included with the stealth update pushed out to machines this summer.
SAP enterprise systems were never developed for security, researchers say. Since such systems manage the core information for many major companies, this is a major flaw. As more vulnerabilites are discovered, the situation is ripe for large-scale ind...
Microsoft, clearly getting an earful from corporate users over the rapid demise of XP to make way for Vista, has responded by committing to extend the availability of XP for another five months.
Japan launched this week an automated system that intends to provide several seconds warning before shaking occurs after a major earthquake.
Salesforce.com has launched a US$25 million investment fund to encourage the development of new applications using its Force.com hosted development platform.
Dramatic footage of a Japanese journalist shot and killed during anti-government protests in Myanmar has drawn hundreds of thousands of viewers on YouTube, stirring outrage among viewers in Japan and elsewhere.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationACT
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test EngineerVIC
- CCERP LeadWA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT