A new round of greeting card spam that draws users to attack sites relies on a sophisticated multi-pronged, multi-exploit strike force to infect machines, security professionals said late Thursday.
Australia's leading broadband providers Telstra, Optus and iiNet all deny limiting P2P traffic within their networks in order to increase network speeds and save costs. This comes despite a recent admission from Westnet, along with several other ISPs...
Push e-mail provider Visto says it will be able to send enterprise e-mail to iPhones starting later this year.
Maporama International, a French location services company, has partnered with Microsoft to use its Virtual Earth mapping and satellite imagery, the companies said on Thursday.
An anonymous blog post is generating heated discussion for its purported insider's view of the work culture at secretive Google -- and why life at the Googleplex may not be as glamorous as it is generally portrayed to be.
A state judge in California on Thursday dismissed charges against the three remaining state criminal defendants in the Hewlett-Packard spying case.
Microsoft has failed to deliver on its promise of downloadable extras for the highest-priced version of Windows Vista, critics claim.
Phishers have been using compromised MySpace.com accounts to attack unsuspecting Web surfers, security experts said Thursday.
Nearly one in three teenagers who use the Internet say they have been harassed online by "cyberbullies" who spread rumors, post embarrassing pictures, make private conversations public and even send threatening messages.
Microsoft has been quietly adding to the cache of reference applications it hopes will help transform Microsoft Office 2007 from a mere productivity suite to a collaboration tool.
The demand for Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) hard disk drives continues to pick up steam, fuelling predictions by Gartner that 21 million 3Gbps SAS drives will ship during 2008, nearly double the 12 million expected to ship this year.
NEC is offering small to medium sized businesses (SMEs) a free IP telephony readiness assessment so organizations can find out the state of their network infrastructure and its ability to support a converged IPT environment.
Google plans to launch a Linux version of Google Desktop on Wednesday (US time), almost three years after the product's launch for the Windows operating system.
Nintendo Wednesday <a href="http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=12571" target="_blank">announced</a> service on the Wii that will allow users to experience the best that independent game developers have to offer.
How badly do you want an iPhone? Would you pay US$1,500 to buy one? How about US$300 for someone to wait on line for you?
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT