Much has been made of the impact of teleworking on the careers of those who work outside traditional office environments. But what about the impact on those left behind in the office?
While virtual worlds like Second Life have come under fire for failing to provide enough value to businesses with established storefront operations, a new Forrester Research Inc. report argues that the 3-D Internet will be as important to companies i...
Another US$400, 2-lb. Linux-based mini-laptop will be arriving in Wal-Mart stores in the US by the end of this month to rival the Eee, AsusTek Computer's ultraportable.
A Colombian man pleaded guilty Wednesday to a 16-county indictment involving an identity theft scheme in which he installed keylogging software on hotel business center computers and Internet lounges in order to steal passwords, account data and othe...
Microsoft will not post new tools that would allow users of Office 2007 to access blocked file formats, as it has done for customers running Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3). It cited a lack of interest in such tools and said existing work-arounds ac...
Online traffic to YouTube and other online video sites doubled last year compared with 2006, as almost half of adult online users say they visited such sites, according to a research report released Wednesday.
Online retailers, including Apple's own store, have begun taking pre-orders for Microsoft's Office 2008 for Mac, the first new version of the application suite on Apple's platform in nearly four years.
New York state Attorney General Andrew Cuomo has launched an antitrust investigation of Intel, and on Thursday, his office served a wide-ranging subpoena on the company.
Storage and data transfer technologies were in abundant display at CES, but a couple of new technologies attracted significant interest and crowds.
Wireless power to recharge cell phones, laptops and other devices was demonstrated at the Consumer Electronics Show this week by at least two vendors whose products are expected to reach consumers later this year.
Camcorders don't usually cause much buzz at CES. This year was different, because the products on show could finally capture the imagination of long-wary consumers.
The concept of ultraportable, pocket projectors isn't new: Mitsubishi and Samsung both have models they refer to as "pocket" size. By comparison with Microvision's new prototype projector, those models are boulder-sized rocks.
A visitor to the Consumer Electronics Show can't take in all the new products, but some devices caught the eye of just about everybody.
Interactive voice response phone answering systems have been loyally and quietly routing calls for over a decade in many companies.
Aaron Weaver has made a discovery the world could probably do without: He's found a way to spam your printer from the Web.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTest AdvertSA
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTSenior Network Security EngineerACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorSA
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov backgroundNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- TPIT Infrastructure Software Licence SpecialistNSW
- CCPerl Developer l Port Macquarie or QueanbeyanQLD
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPSharePoint DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- TPPMO Lead - Large Government Dept - 12 Month ContractQLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC