MandrakeSoft has put aside its financial woes, announcing the release of Mandrake Linux 9.1 for x86 processors on Wednesday.
What first appeared to be the second web-related bank scam in Australia in a week has transpired to be a fiscally harmless but very annoying case of cyber-squatters for Australia's oldest bank Westpac. The bank has assured customers their funds and d...
NTT DoCoMo has unveiled a cellular telephone that takes the form of a wristwatch and plans to put the device on sale in Japan shortly, the company said Wednesday.
Seagate Technology's first hard drives using the new, faster Serial ATA interface are finally making their way into brick-and-mortar stores, making it easier for the average PC performance aficionado to find them. However, while the move to real-worl...
The Arab satellite television network Al-Jazeera suffered a second day of sustained distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks against its English and Arabic language Web sites on Wednesday.
IBM landed a major foundry deal expected to be worth over US$100 million Wednesday, agreeing to manufacture the next generation of Nvidia's GeForce graphics processors at its fab in East Fishkill, New York.
Consumers and small businesses seeking a desktop word processing program that looks and works much like Microsoft's Word but costs only a fraction as much can take a peek at the beta 2 version of TextMaker for Linux.
Microsoft in May plans to show early prototypes of computers using its Next-Generation Secure Computing Base (NGSCB) technology, a combination of new hardware and software that Microsoft says will boost PC security but that critics fear could be a sc...
Red Hat Inc.'s desktop operating system for consumers has been enhanced to handle multithreading better than its predecessor.
HP has launched an array of new desktop PC products for both its Pavilion and Presario ranges, asserting its commitment to retain dual HP and Compaq consumer PC brands.
When Microsoft releases in June the next update of its Microsoft Office suite, a new version tailored for small and medium businesses (SMBs) will be added to the product line, according to Microsoft.
Germany's Federal Crime Agency (BKA) has published a video of a bank robbery on its Web site, as part of a new Internet search service aimed at the general public.
Shipments of smart phones in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) this year for the first time will exceed shipments of PDAs (personal digital assistants), analyst company Canalys.com said Monday.
Antiwar protestors closed down the U.K. government's 10 Downing Street Web site for a short period over the weekend.
Dell Computer this week makes its first venture into the printer market, releasing a line of printers developed with Lexmark and going up against some established players.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- The cheapest way to buy an iPad from Apple
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW