Microsoft is improving its popular Application Virtualization program while also bundling it with beta versions of other new software management tools.
Microsoft wants to create a plug-in that will simplify the process of exporting Word documents to applications that make texts accessible for the visually impaired.
British open-source advocates will be boosted by the news that German support vendor Credativ is expanding its open-source center (OSSC) to support all distributions of Linux in the UK.
Oracle is going after its piece of the hot virtualization market by introducing an open source Xen-based hypervisor to compete against those from Novell, Red Hat and VMware.
Woven Systems, a 10Gbps Ethernet fabric switching start-up, this week unveiled a 48-port "top of rack" Gigabit Ethernet edge switch for data centers.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled four new data networking terminals for use on the commercial WiMax network operating in Seoul.
Quest Software announced it had acquired Provision Networks, a maker of desktop virtualization software, to bolster its portfolio of heterogeneous virtualization-management tools.
A former employee of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation and Central Intelligence Agency has pleaded guilty to charges of fraudulently obtaining US citizenship and accessing a US government computer system to unlawfully find information about her ...
The European Commission opened an in-depth investigation into Google's planned acquisition of online advertising company DoubleClick this week, citing the deal's potential impact on the online advertising market.
As part of its efforts to support energy-efficient computing, HP Monday announced it has signed an agreement to acquire facilities consulting firm EYP Mission Critical Facilities for an undisclosed sum.
Bill Gates focused largely on future innovations to come out of Microsoft as he presided over his last annual shareholders meeting as full-time chairman, leaving his colleagues to address questions about the threat from Google's Android, piracy in Ch...
Jailed Chinese dissidents have settled a lawsuit they filed earlier this year against Yahoo in which they alleged the Internet company should be held accountable for their imprisonment and torture.
Microsoft has released its November security updates, fixing a critical Windows bug that has been exploited by online criminals.
Count HP CEO Mark Hurd among those who believe the tech industry could be on the cusp of another major wave of consolidation.
Mozilla must address Firefox's memory problems if it's serious about entering the mobile browser market, a member of the company's board of directors said over the weekend.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Telefonica-Sigfox deal is a big win for diverse IoT networks
- This Asus ROG gaming laptop just dropped to $1,500 on Newegg
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC