Efforts to unlock Apple's iPhone continued on Monday, with hackers claiming "very significant progress."
When Apple introduced the latest version of its Safari browser two weeks ago, it took the hacking community just hours to start reporting bugs in the beta code. On Friday, the iPhone is likely to get even closer scrutiny from many of the same securit...
Some AIM users are angry about a recent alert message AOL displays on their screens urging them to upgrade to the newest version of the instant messaging software.
IPhone users across the U.S. were complaining Monday that AT&T's wireless data network was down.
A familiar name in computer motherboards, Asustek Computer, will split into three companies by January to separate its name brand product business from its contract manufacturing operations, it said Monday.
The ability to view and upload videos to YouTube is coming to some LG Electronics mobile phones later this year.
A new phishing scam targeting Apple iPhone fans is circulating an effort to draw users to a malicious Web site which distributes a payload of obfuscating malware instead of the coveted gadget.
Google launched a Linux version of Google Desktop on Wednesday, almost three years after the product's launch for the Windows operating system.
After several years of debate and more than 18 months of sometimes passionate public comments and revisions, the latest GNU General Public License Version 3 (GPLv3) software license will officially be released Friday by the Free Software Foundation (...
Analyst firm Gartner has expressed surprise at the number of Australian organizations reluctant to upgrade to Vista and Office 2007 without exploring alternatives.
Apple's iPhone launch has been marred by delays in AT&T's phone activation system, leaving some people unable to use their new toy throughout the weekend.
It took Iain Gillott 47 hours to activate his iPhone after waiting in the Texas heat Friday afternoon to buy one.
Apple Monday issued a fix for the "snap, crackle, pop" audio problem that has bedeviled some Macintosh users since the June 20 operating system update to Mac OS 10.4.10.
Sony has filed for a U.S. patent on a liquid airbag for electronics - in particular, for hard disks. The idea is that the electronics will be wrapped in a fluid-filled bag so if the outer case suffers a shock, the liquid acts as a cushion.
Can mobile phones be hacked? As that question is debated in the wake of a family in Washington, US claiming the phones it uses have been <a href="http://www.thenewstribune.com/front/topphoto/story/91460.html" target="_blank">taken over by hackers</a>...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
- Intel's new Kaby Lake chips for PC: Here's the company's vision
- New ransomware threat deletes files from Linux web servers
- HPE is betting big on AI to fuel your apps and analytics
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT