Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV is using the Ceatec 2002 exhibition to give a recently developed miniature optical disc and drive its first major public showing and the company couldn't be happier with the reaction from the Japanese public.
In his first public speaking appearance since taking the helm of American Online Inc. last August, new Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jonathan Miller promised to wield "unmatched resources" to revitalize the flagship Internet service, while foc...
The U.S. Secret Service has hooked up Pringles cans to notebook computers equipped with wireless LAN access cards and begun "war driving" around Washington and other cities in an effort to sniff out unsecured WLANs.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating, goes the old adage: a piece of folk wisdom that Microsoft Corp.'s chief executive officer, Steve Ballmer, hopes the company can apply to software development.
The Bugbear virus is rapidly spreading around the world, according to alerts issued by antivirus companies and computer security experts. The virus first appeared Monday and has since spread rapidly.
Sharp Corp. is giving visitors to the Ceatec 2002 exhibition a first look at what is likely to be a new high-end member of its Zaurus PDA (personal digital assistant) family.
In an unexpected move, the U.S. House of Representatives canceled a vote Tuesday on whether to give Internet radio stations an extra six months before they're forced to pay royalties to artists.
The top 20 list of Internet security vulnerabilities unveiled Wednesday by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) includes those affecting Microsoft Corp.'s Internet Explorer Web browser and Internet Information Services as well as the Apache...
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd. has unveiled a working prototype of a SD (Secure Digital) memory card with a 1G byte capacity, at the Ceatec 2002 exhibition.
Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd. says a new system it has developed which links digital still cameras to wireless LAN networks has been attracting considerable attention from potential users and camera makers.
Sony Corp. unveiled two new versions of its Clie PDA (personal digital assistant) running Palm OS 5 on Wednesday.
IBM Corp.'s new NetVista S42 is designed to be put into tight places, without forcing the user to sacrifice performance for size, IBM said Wednesday in a release.
Microsoft Corp. is no longer considered to be hell, according to the Google search engine.
Ornithologists tired of sitting still for hours in wet and windy conditions can now keep an eye on their feathered friends from the comfort of their own home, thanks to a technology developed by chip maker Intel Corp.
Sony released details on several new Vaio desktop and notebook PCs targeted at home multimedia use Tuesday, hoping to boost its holiday-season sales amid a stagnant PC market.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Round LG G Watch R has Plastic-OLED display, heart monitor and is waterproof
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
- Are Uber's aggressive recruitment tactics legal?
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW