If you bought one of Seagate's Maxtor Basics consumer hard drives recently, check it for viruses. Especially if you're a gamer.
Google has released an SDK (software development kit) that programmers can use to create mobile phone applications for the company's Android mobile platform.
Giving consumers what they want, without making them work hard on getting it, is the key to ninemsn's continual success, according to the company's CEO Tony Faure.
A flagship project to build a WiMax network in the United States is reportedly in peril.
Network managers could miss out on significant energy and infrastructure savings by not planning for convergence beyond data, voice and video, a network supplier has claimed.
When playing Halo 3 on your Xbox 360, or other games on other consoles, your handheld game controller shakes and rumbles to coincide with on-screen explosions, crashes, gunshots and grenade detonations.
Intel this weekend launched its long-awaited new line of power-efficient microprocessors, code-named Penryn, designed to deliver better graphics and application performance as well as virtualization capabilities.
Sony boss Howard Stringer downplayed the HD wars saying that the most prestigious format will win in the end. The CEO added that the PS3 is "coming back up," despite its fumble out of the gate.
Radiohead's pay-what-you-want release of its album In Rainbows is starting to catch on. Today spoken-word hip-hop artist Saul Williams releases his album, The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust!, via his Website. Users can choose to eith...
Game developer Take-Two Interactive announced a preliminary settlement on all consumer class action lawsuits in the US related to a software modification calledHot Coffee, that unlocked sex scenes on the popular game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas."
Microsoft introduced late last week a new pilot program to encourage refurbishers to install legitimate copies of Windows XP on used PCs.
iPhone users who downloaded and installed the 1.1.2 update reported that, as expected, the upgrade broke third-party applications and patched a vulnerability which had been previously used to unlock the device.
About 90% of the 165,000 Web sites hosted by NaviSite that had been down for almost a week are back online, the company said. The sites were offline because of a failed data center migration involving the Web hosting company.
Microsoft has scheduled just two security updates for Tuesday to fix flaws in Windows 2000, XP and Server 2003. One of the two is a leftover from October that was bumped at the last minute.
If Microsoft's Windows Vista were graded for its first year, the report card would read "not meeting expectations," analysts said a year and a day after the operating system code went gold and was sent off for duplication.
We have 3x HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printers available this month with replacement ink valued at $537.85 each
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Radeon Vega logo, graphics card design revealed at AMD's Ryzen event
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCProject Coordinator l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA