Mobile phone users in Japan, seeking a quick and easy way to secure their phones, will soon be able to purchase handsets using fingerprint authentication technology.
A new Web site spoofs the PayPal online payment site and attempts to trick PayPal customers into divulging sensitive account and billing information.
On a global scale Australian enterprises are among those hardest hit by fraud attacks, according to the PricewaterhouseCoopers' 2003 Global Economic Crime Survey.
The Wi-Fi Alliance, following successful interoperability testing, has put its stamp of approval on the first batch of products based on the new 802.11g wireless Internet standard.
As Singaporean public Wi-Fi companies look to set up roaming agreements across Asia, one of Australia's leading Wi-Fi operators has moved into the city-state with a project to build the country's largest public wireless access network.
Microsoft warned of a critical security flaw Wednesday that affects all supported versions of its Windows operating system and could enable a remote attacker to run malicious code on unpatched Windows systems.
That New Zealand got a supercomputer up and running in November, just weeks after the parts arrived in New Zealand, is testimony to the number eight wire mentality.
NEC, the Telecommunications Advancement Organization of Japan (TAO), and Japan Science and Technology have tested a quantum cryptography system with a distance between transmitter and receiver of over 100 kilometers for the first time, the companies ...
Via Technologies is getting into the mobile computing market with the introduction of a low-power processor designed for use in slim and light notebooks.
Intel plans to bolster its optical networking processor lineup with the purchase of West Bay Semiconductor, the company announced Tuesday.
Telstra has blamed the introduction of a new technology regime for a drop in its fault repair performance in the March quarter.
HP has released three new colour inkjet printers aimed at low-volume users and home offices.
Open source software has gained another foothold in the business PC market following Acer’s announcement that it will begin offering the Linux operating system across a select range of its commercial desktop platforms.
A woman who mistakenly boarded a Qantas flight in Los Angeles, believing the flight was heading for Hong Kong, arrived in Melbourne because of an out-of-service computerised boarding system
A graphical test and measurement (T&M) solution for Visual Studio .Net is now available locally to software developers.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
- My gripe with Apple’s iPhones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW