Olympus Optical Co. Ltd. is pushing to become a player in the professional photography market, preparing to offer a 5-megapixel digital single-lens reflex camera with the first pure digital SLR and a ready-made line of lenses.
Dell Computer Corp. has revealed that the next generation of its Axim handheld will include both Wi-Fi and triband radios, signaling a new wave of mobile productivity. In addition, an executive at the company's headquarters here said Dell plans to de...
Wireless LAN (WLAN) chips will plummet in price and show up in almost all notebook PCs by 2007, according to a new study by research company IDC, the report's author said Thursday.
Microsoft has released Service Pack 4 for Windows 2000, a bundle of all updates and patches for the operating system released since Service Pack 3 last August.
What does Australian pop icon and TV PopStars winner Sophie Monk have in common with the average home broadband user? According to Primus, both recognise the benefit of talking on the phone while simultaneously surfing the Web.
ISP iiNet has offered its NSW ADSL broadband customers an extra week’s worth of credit on their usage bill as an apology for network outages experienced across the state earlier this month.
The latest version of the Sobig worm is making its way through computer networks around the world, apparently causing no direct damage but hogging bandwidth and IT resources in its path.
Tired of chunky CRT (cathode ray tube) monitors taking up space on their desks, users increasingly are turning to flat-panel LCDs (liquid crystal display) instead, according to a study released Thursday.
Vulnerabilities exist in two Windows Media products that can allow an attacker to take over a media server or view a user's media library, Microsoft Corp. warned Wednesday.
A second opposition attempt to force a Senate committee inquiry into the state of Australian broadband competition passed through the upper house today after two new terms of reference were added to the original proposition.
The federal government today introduced laws into Parliament to pave the way for the full privatisation of Telstra.
Labor has accused Telstra of employing standover tactics against consumers wishing to change from its broadband service to those provided by other ISPs across its wholesale network.
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) will soon begin gathering evidence for use in what could be "thousands of lawsuits" against individual music file swappers, the organization said Wednesday.
Microsoft is giving US$1.7 million in cash grants to universities worldwide for projects with Windows CE .Net and Windows XP Embedded, the company said Tuesday.
A former Microsoft employee was arrested Monday for allegedly ordering software using Microsoft's internal purchasing system and selling it for personal gain.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC