Creative is launching a small-capacity MP3 player that has the same capacity but the half price of Apple's Shuffle player. Known as the Stone, the new (US$56 player will be available in six glossy finishes: black, red, pink, blue, green or white and ...
Google is including links again to some of Belgium's most popular French- and German-language newspapers, although their copyright lawsuit against the U.S. search company remains pending.
Yahoo introduced Wednesday evening a new browser-based version of its Messenger instant messaging service, so that users can access their accounts without needing the PC application on the machine they're using.
Dreams of fuel cells serving the power needs of a laptop PC or other new technology to significantly increase battery life won't likely be available for years, according to an Acer executive.
IBM introduced its new Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) for Microsoft SharePoint Wednesday, giving users of the popular Microsoft online collaboration tool access to new backup and recovery options. Adding to its appeal, the new Tivoli component will int...
Microsoft will tag its next server software, now codenamed Longhorn, with the prosaic "Windows Server 2007," according to a document on the company's site.
EMC Wednesday is expected to announce enhancements to its availability, performance and path management software that will help customers maintain uptime while migrating data or virtualizing their storage environments.
IBM is learning from naturally-forming patterns that create seashells, snowflakes and tooth enamel to build its next family of computer chips. The chips made with the new process will eventually be used in IBM's server product lines.
IBM is offering an annual support option for the free version of its DB2 database, the first of the top three database vendors to make such a move.
Mozilla is asking users to test a new add-on for the Firefox browser that lets users monitor their deals on eBay's auction site in real time.
Research In Motion is taking its second stab at the high-end consumer market with the new BlackBerry Curve, even while Nokia unveils some of the least expensive handsets in its line-up.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs fired back at environmentalists, saying the company leads rivals such as Dell and Hewlett-Packard in eliminating toxic chemicals and ramping up recycling plans.
Several mobile phone operators and equipment manufacturers have teamed to test high-speed LTE (Long-Term Evolution) mobile phone technology in a race to dominate next-generation wireless networks.
Microsoft Monday will finally bring its completely revamped version of its popular online e-mail service out of beta and into full release.
To rebut environmental critics, Apple's CEO Steve Jobs Thursday not only had to spell out the company's recycling plans but also spill a few details about new Mac hardware slated for release later this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT