Google has released an SDK (software development kit) that programmers can use to create mobile phone applications for the company's Android mobile platform.
Giving consumers what they want, without making them work hard on getting it, is the key to ninemsn's continual success, according to the company's CEO Tony Faure.
A flagship project to build a WiMax network in the United States is reportedly in peril.
Network managers could miss out on significant energy and infrastructure savings by not planning for convergence beyond data, voice and video, a network supplier has claimed.
When playing Halo 3 on your Xbox 360, or other games on other consoles, your handheld game controller shakes and rumbles to coincide with on-screen explosions, crashes, gunshots and grenade detonations.
Intel this weekend launched its long-awaited new line of power-efficient microprocessors, code-named Penryn, designed to deliver better graphics and application performance as well as virtualization capabilities.
Sony boss Howard Stringer downplayed the HD wars saying that the most prestigious format will win in the end. The CEO added that the PS3 is "coming back up," despite its fumble out of the gate.
Radiohead's pay-what-you-want release of its album In Rainbows is starting to catch on. Today spoken-word hip-hop artist Saul Williams releases his album, The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust!, via his Website. Users can choose to eith...
Game developer Take-Two Interactive announced a preliminary settlement on all consumer class action lawsuits in the US related to a software modification calledHot Coffee, that unlocked sex scenes on the popular game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas."
Microsoft introduced late last week a new pilot program to encourage refurbishers to install legitimate copies of Windows XP on used PCs.
iPhone users who downloaded and installed the 1.1.2 update reported that, as expected, the upgrade broke third-party applications and patched a vulnerability which had been previously used to unlock the device.
About 90% of the 165,000 Web sites hosted by NaviSite that had been down for almost a week are back online, the company said. The sites were offline because of a failed data center migration involving the Web hosting company.
Microsoft has scheduled just two security updates for Tuesday to fix flaws in Windows 2000, XP and Server 2003. One of the two is a leftover from October that was bumped at the last minute.
If Microsoft's Windows Vista were graded for its first year, the report card would read "not meeting expectations," analysts said a year and a day after the operating system code went gold and was sent off for duplication.
Mozilla shut off the HTTP connection to the servers that host Firefox 3.0 after a rumor spread that the open-source browser's first beta was finished last week.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US probe of drone collisions with aircraft points to birds
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- CCUser ResearcherNSW