Canon is launching four camcorders for the international market in the coming months, and the lineup includes its first models that record to DVD.
Microsoft acknowledged Friday that hackers were able to bypass a process implemented earlier in the week to ensure users of Microsoft's update services had legitimate copies of Windows before downloading updates and content from those services.
As the industry war between Microsoft and Google begins to boil, representatives from the two companies plan to duke it out in less serious fashion at the upcoming Linuxworld show in San Francisco.
Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMIC) has reported a loss for the second quarter, but claims that after six months of weak semiconductor demand, things are finally looking up.
Microsoft said Thursday it is stepping up efforts to replace Linux with Windows, highlighting a new campaign aimed at specific kinds of server workloads.
The Tablet PC market is set for steady growth between now and the end of the decade, research firm In-Stat said Wednesday.
Sony's failure to quickly embrace the flat-panel TV market hit the company again during the first quarter of its fiscal year, contributing to lower sales and wiping out profits. The TV group's poor performance also forced Sony to sharply lower its fi...
Fuji Photo Film Co. (Fujifilm) will soon offer two digital still cameras with 9-megapixel image sensors, the FinePix S9000 and the FinePix E900, it said Thursday.
Lenovo Group has begun work on a project to build a computer that is nearly 10 times more powerful than the world's fastest supercomputer, a company spokeswoman confirmed Thursday.
Windows Vista won't be available for shipment until the last quarter of 2006, a Microsoft executive let slip in a presentation on Microsoft's campus Thursday.
Intel is soon expected to announce plans to introduce a model number naming scheme for its server processors starting later this year when the first dual-core Itanium 2 processor is released.
US regulators opened a probe into the publisher of video game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" on Tuesday, prompted by a resolution from the U.S. House of Representatives.
Pretec Electronics has begun offering samples of a 4GB SD (Secure Digital) memory card, the company said Wednesday.
Healthy demand for cellular equipment and other key products should help Fujitsu Ltd. achieve better than expected financial results in the first six months of its fiscal year, it said Wednesday.
Sony Communication Network launched a Web portal on Wednesday through which owners of the PlayStation Portable (PSP) handheld gaming device can download video clips.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- China clamps down on exports of drones and supercomputers
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
- Indian government orders ISPs to block 857 porn websites
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW