Creative scientists have until next week to submit proposals for creating a shape-shifting military robot that can shrink and then reconfigure itself to normal height and shape.
Two more defendants have pleaded guilty to charges of criminal copyright infringement for selling counterfeit software with a retail value of nearly US$6 million on eBay, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Spotplex on Monday announced a new content-aggregation site that it said will provide Digg.com-like rankings of Internet content -- with a twist. Instead of requiring users to rank content, Spotplex will automatically rank it based on the number of p...
Although Microsoft may not have the first service pack for Windows Vista ready at the end of this year as some expected, financial analysts say that a delay should not have a negative effect on enterprise adoption of the OS.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers opened a week-long meeting on Monday where it will address critical issues like new generic top level domains, internationalized domain names and the organization's efforts to become more accoun...
The U.S. Secret Service has cracked down on an international ID theft ring that is responsible for more than US$14 million in fraud losses, the agency said Monday.
Google is unhappy with proposed German legislation to ban anonymous e-mail accounts and may consider dropping the German version of its Gmail service.
Apple got help from the update to its MacBook laptops to push its share of the laptop market up nearly two points in May, to 14.3 percent, a research firm said Friday.
Cisco Systems will begin offering IronPort's security filtering tools to its firewall customers after the networking giant's acquisition of the company closes on June 25.
Multi million dollar global telco Deutsche Telekom has joined a host of international and local companies vying for a piece of Australia's controversial Fibre-to-the-node (FttN) network.
Expensive PCs were supposed be a thing of the past, but Sony has clearly not heard the news. The company has just announced what must be the most expensive non-gaming PC of the year, the US$5,000 RM1N.
The leader of one of the oldest and most widely recognized Internet software piracy groups was sentenced Friday to 51 months in prison on one count of conspiracy to commit criminal copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
<a href="http://www.mi5networks.com/" target="_blank">MI5 Networks</a> is adding botnet protection to its secure Web gateway appliance, making it possible to detect and block the malicious activity of corporate machines commandeered as launch pads fo...
Digg.com Thursday found itself facing the wrath of its notoriously vocal users once again as complaints poured in about a new system for posting comments.
Microsoft has forced developers to close down a project aimed at reviving the original Windows client code-named "Longhorn."
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC