For the first time, Yahoo has replaced Google as the number one portal of choice, according to a customer satisfaction survey released Tuesday.
Google has launched a program called Google Local Business Referrals to get up-to-date information about businesses across the country.
Microsoft on Tuesday released the second beta of the first service pack for Exchange Server 2007, plugging two holes in the process that prevented users from integrating with Vista and 2008.
In the biggest one-day security update since February, Microsoft Tuesday issued nine bulletins that patched 14 vulnerabilities in Office, Internet Explorer (IE), and every edition of Windows. Eight of the fixes were pegged as critical, the company's ...
CodeGear Monday unveiled a set of plug-ins for open-source Eclipse development tools that the company said can be used to ease application performance, visual development and team collaboration challenges faced by Java developers.
Users of the Facebook social-networking site are too gullible in giving up personal information, which could make them the targets of identity theft, according to Sophos research.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the latest major music label to offer music downloads without copy protection.
The mobile phones that once flowed from bankrupt German handset manufacturer BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG are being replaced by lawsuits.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is announcing plans to extend its CPU instruction set to make it easier for software developers to exploit the power of multi-core processors when building applications.
Toshiba has recalled more defective laptop batteries, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) said last week, the latest move in a long-running problem with lithium-ion batteries made by Sony.
When it comes to privacy, bank customers in Australia are left to choose between garbage, trash or junk.
The DirectX software development kit Microsoft issued in 2002 contains a critical vulnerability, a Polish researcher claimed as he released attack code that can hijack Windows PCs by tempting Internet Explorer users to malicious sites.
Google Pack, Google's software download package, has added Sun Microsystems's office suite, StarOffice 8, to its offerings. StarOffice, which Sun normally sells for US$70, is free through Google Pack.
Marc Kruskol understands how a small business operates. Like the head of any small company, he is also the IT guy, the receptionist and much more, all to reduce costs.
More than half of IT organizations are using virtualization technologies, according to a vendor-sponsored survey.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Google rebrands Apps for Work as G Suite, adds intelligent features
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to US$1.5 million
- Researchers make progress toward computer video recognition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC