AOL7 claims it will be an "aggressive competitor" when it enters the ADSL market next year.
MSN Hotmail users may see a decrease in spam clogging up their inboxes in coming weeks, Microsoft Corp. said Wednesday, as it announced a deal with Brightmail Inc. to incorporate the company's spam-filter technology in its free e-mail service.
Ending weeks of speculation, Sun Microsystems Inc. on Wednesday unveiled its plans to offer desktop computers running the Linux operating system in a bid to undercut archrival Microsoft Corp. in one of the software giant's key markets.
Intel Corp. increased the clock speed of its top processor for the low-cost PCs Wednesday with the introduction of a 2.0GHz Celeron processor.
IBM Corp. unveiled a machine translation software application called ViaVoice Translator that will run on Pocket PC 2002 devices on Wednesday here at the DemoMobile show.
Shazam Entertainment Ltd., a company that offers a music recognition service for mobile phone users, has signed a two year-deal with the European music division of Germany's Bertelsmann AG and is in talks with German mobile operators to launch its se...
The most recent bidding in the auction for the remaining assets of the bankrupt file-swapping service Napster Inc. closed late Tuesday and the process of sorting through those offers has begun.
Sony Corp. has introduced the world's first DVD combo drive that incorporates competing +RW and -RW technologies.
Fujitsu Ltd., one of Japan's major hard disk drive manufacturers, is recalling and replacing drives used in its own and other PC makers' desktop products sold in Japan, the company said Tuesday.
As the scuffle between peer-to-peer (P-to-P) proponents and powerful copyright holders moves onto the legislative stage, P-to-P advocates have begun gathering support for a letter to send to U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft this week, decrying the...
Sun Microsystems Inc. plans to give away its StarOffice 6.0 product to schools around the world and increase the number of languages the software supports in an effort to steal market share from rival Microsoft Corp., a Sun executive said Tuesday.
The Slapper worm identified late last week is slowly but surely infecting thousands of vulnerable Linux Apache Web servers across the Internet, according to security firms monitoring its progress.
SONICblue Inc. has introduced a new pair of digital music players called the Rio S10 and S30S.
Dictaphone Corp. has been awarded a U.S. patent for voice storage technology which it will now incorporate into its Freedom recording system, the Stratford, Connecticut, company announced Monday.
Attorneys for StreamCast Networks, which developed the Morpheus file sharing software, filed briefs in a federal court on Sept. 9 seeking a ruling that distribution of the Morpheus software does not violate copyright law.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EU funds IT projects to help with flood monitoring and protection
- SAP, a devices company? Maybe, maybe not
- Samsung clashes with labor group over allegations of Chinese underage workers
- Mozilla reports user data leak from Bugzilla project
- Amazon's file sharing service Zocalo now generally available
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW