Despite experiencing strong take-up across all high-speed technologies, a new broadband report from the ACCC has found overall growth rates continue to hover below those recorded 12 months ago.
IT online retailer, City Software, has acquired encumbered Sydney etailer E-Store.
The Business Software Alliance has sent out a Web crawler targeting Asian users of file swapping services, according to an online news report.
A suite of devices to keep wireless gadgets operating even inside office buildings notorious for spotty coverage is being shown at CeBIT America.
Today marks the 100th day since the World Health Organization (WHO) first alerted the world to the threat of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and companies that do business in China are beginning to count the cost of the disease.
The chairman of the U.S. Senate's Judiciary Committee appears to be backtracking from a statement he made in a committee hearing Tuesday in which he advocated destroying the computers of people who download copyrighted music from the Internet.
IBM is installing wireless LANs in more than 600 Boys and Girls Clubs of America facilities across the U.S., one of its largest deployments of the 802.11b wireless networking technology so far, IBM said Wednesday.
Is there an emoticon to express your sentiment at the unveiling of a new version of an instant messaging product?
Acer on Wednesday introduced the two latest models of its Aspire home PC line, which are designed to blur the distinction between home computing and home entertainment.
The first CeBIT show in America may be all work and little play, but plenty of business-savvy gadgets abound at this confab hosted by the German conventioneer.
Handspring unveiled the design for its new Treo 600 smart phones, which will be smaller and more compact than previous models while at the same time boasting faster processing speed for graphics and a built-in camera, the company said Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard will be one of the first PC manufacturers to release a system with Advanced Micro Devices' (AMD's) 64-bit Athlon64 processor when it is released this September, according to a document on HP's Web site.
Ahead Software is unveiling at Nero 6.0 Ultra Edition, a suite of updated CD and DVD recording tools that includes such features as a video editor, a full backup program, and a software DVD player.
Sega is rebranding its "2K" line of sports video games, swapping ESPN into the series' title to emphasize Sega's partnership with the sports broadcasting network.
On top of two new notebooks, Hewlett-Packard took the time Wednesday to announce a new line of Pavilion desktop PCs and Media Center PCs to attendees at CeBIT America in New York.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW