After its CEO got caught bashing competitors and talking up his company's stock in anonymous Internet forum posts, Whole Foods Market Inc. late last week changed its corporate conduct policy to ban company leaders from posting anything online about t...
The operators of a New York business have been charged with running a massive identity-theft and money-laundering operation that raked in more than US$35 million over a four-year period.
Despite what skeptical industry analysts and leery CIOs may say, a new poll shows that a large majority of iPhone fans want to use their favorite device for work and play.
The Red Hat-sponsored Fedora Linux project has released version 8 of its operating system with a host of new features aimed at raising the bar over rival Ubuntu.
To keep up with growing complexities of data center maintenance, IBM announced a new set of self-management tools that can reduce the cost and manpower needed to run data centers.
Emerging markets in Asia (China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam)--led by China--are accounting for an increasing percentage of the IT spending in the healthcare industry across Asia.
Trend Micro introduced a security service for Sony's PlayStation 3 that blocks access to some potentially malicious Web sites. It's Trend's first product aimed at gamers.
The London Stock Exchange opened successfully this morning after being hit late yesterday by a connectivity problem with its Infolect information-broadcast system that prevented some trades being closed.
Fujitsu Siemens Computers continues to bang the green IT drum after unveiling a number of green IT initiatives and predictions at its VisitIT forum in Berlin.
Sony Ericsson has introduced a "world standard" 3G USB modem, and has extended its relationship with Google by announcing its first mobile phone with Google Maps and RSS newsfeeds as standard.
VOIP provider Vonage has tentatively agreed to settle a patent infringement lawsuit filed by rival AT&T, with the smaller company paying about US$39 million, Vonage announced.
If Sony is pulling out of plans to do 32-nanometer chip research, it's a smart move for a company plagued by financial troubles and it won't affect the industry's march toward smaller microprocessors, analysts say.
Verizon Communications is being sued by a US couple after the company's installers accidentally set their apartment on fire while installing fiber optic service (FiOS).
Apple gets an "A" for effort on Time Machine but barely a passing grade in execution, an executive at a major disk drive maker said after answering questions from users frustrated with the company's new backup and restore software.
The Russian Business Network (RBN), a notorious hacker and malware hosting organization that operates out of St. Petersburg, Russia, has gone off the air, security researchers said today.
Does your laptop environment live up to expectations? Read a user’s experience and discovery.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- How the Virtual Data Room is boosting Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cloud companies are eyeing cell services, Nokia CEO says
- Samsung's disjointed OS strategy poses a hurdle for users
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCFinancial Business AnalystACT