The decision by Verizon Wireless to start testing LTE (Long-Term Evolution) mobile technology for rollout early in the next decade may lead to an even bigger change down the road.
At the worldwide technical workshop for the upcoming Windows Server 2008 on the Microsoft campus this week, Canadian industry execs gathered to discuss what the product features might mean for IT professionals, and what kind of uptake might occur in ...
Telco Perl is being used to empower IVR telephony developers to eliminate the typical technical restrictions of proprietary systems to create new services in a shorter time and at lower cost.
Sprint has told <a href="http://www.sktelecom.com/">SK Telecom</a> "no thanks" to a proposed US$5 billion investment offer, according to a report in today's <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119636928059308359.html?mod=djemalert&apl=y&r=334707...
JB Hi-Fi is now the exclusive retailer of Freshtel's branded Internet phone products.
European media group Vivendi plans to acquire a majority stake in leading computer games publisher Activision and merge the company with its own gaming unit to form what will likely be the world's largest third-party publisher of computer games.
The UK government has accused the Chinese of hacking into the computer systems of some of its leading companies, according reports published by the English press over the weekend.
Edward Zander's departure as CEO from Motorola, announced Friday, should spark intense examination by incoming CEO Greg Brown into which markets the cell phone and communications equipment maker should focus on.
Dell experienced a drop in its US consumer business, but managed to record revenue growth for the third quarter boosted by an increase in global notebook sales.
In a move that could save it tens off millions of dollars in lawsuit damages, TJX Companies Friday announced that it will pay up to US$40.9 million to Visa card issuers who may have been affected by a massive data breach disclosed by the retailer in ...
Ed Zander will step down as CEO of Motorola at the end of the year as the company battles with declining revenue and profit.
Tasmania's Department of Premier and Cabinet will procure a whole of government licence for server virtualization software to replace individual purchasing by each government department in the state.
Corporate customers are ditching local mobile service providers because of expensive and confusing off-the-shelf contracts.
BigAir Group Limited last week announced Melbourne's first metropolitan 802.16d fixed WiMax network is fully operational.
Australian business leads the rest of the world when it comes to green issues and having an environmental policy in place, according to a global survey covering eight countries.
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- Excel for Windows finally gets real-time collaboration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTICT Account Manager / ICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- FTICT Change AnalystSA
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderNSW
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA