Mozilla will rush another version of Firefox to users as early as next week, the company's user interface designer said Tuesday, to fix five bugs it introduced in last Wednesday's security update.
A notorious Russian hacker gang is responsible for ongoing attacks using malicious PDF documents, a researcher said Wednesday.
Everybody's seen That Guy on an airplane: He's got an MP3 player for music, a BlackBerry for e-mail, and a slick multimedia laptop for creating spreadsheets or watching movies. And he might even also carry a mobile phone, unless the BlackBerry double...
A professor at the University of Massachusetts wasn't just goofing off when he started hooking up one Playstation 3 system after another.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said Tuesday, in a swipe at rival Google, that his company does not have any plans to bid on wireless spectrum in January, because being a wireless carrier goes beyond its core competency.
Apple COO Tim Cook revealed this week that some 250,000, or about 18 percent, of all iPhones sold so far have been unlocked, so they can run on cell nets other than AT&T's.
Yesterday, at Fox Studios in Sydney, YouTube announced the launch of YouTube.com.au. Popular video bloggers and corporate partners were on hand to discuss the new direction Australian portal and what it means for the community.
Apple has cut the price of its DRM-free music from US$1.29 to 99 cents, the same amount it charges for songs encoded with its FairPlay DRM technology.
Most small businesses want to be environmentally conscious -- but probably aren't keen on investing in a lot of expensive upgrades. But going green doesn't have to break the bank, and in the long run it could end up saving money.
The race is on to come up with the world's thinnest mobile phone screen.
Microsoft took the latest step towards the upcoming holiday buying season by launching the Xbox 360 Arcade, a version of its popular game console aimed specifically at families.
Users of the MySpace.com social networking Website will be able to add multiplayer games to their personal profile pages, and play them for free, from next year. MySpace has struck a deal with Oberon Media to make available hundreds of casual games f...
Hitachi has launched what it says is the world's most energy-efficient desktop hard disk drive.
Oracle said that BEA Systems has officially rejected its offer to acquire the company. BEA had previously said the offer was too low.
Citrix Systems made a slew of product announcements this week that leverages the 18-year-old application-delivery company's technology to make it a major player in virtualization, unified communications, regulatory compliance, and green technology.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco snatches AppDynamics from IPO market for US$3.7b
- Microsoft's OneDrive for Business gets Mac client, shared folder sync
- Cyber criminals avoid fraud within their own ranks with new site
- If you want to be an Xbox Insider, Microsoft says you'll now have to earn it
- In PC comeback, ARM will battle Intel in Chromebooks and Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- TPFunctional Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTC ProgrammerACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCMigration OfficerQLD