McAfee has released beta version of its next-generation Total Protection 2.0 consumer security software.
ThinkFree added offline support to its online application suite Tuesday and launched it as a US$7-a-month alternative to Microsoft Office.
Apple and four of the biggest record companies this week must submit written responses to antitrust charges that they restricted online sales of music in Europe.
Archos has launched its version of an iPod with a range of portable devices featuring flash video and YouTube support.
Samsung's new digital music player has an FM radio receiver that supports the radio data broadcasting system used on many European radio stations.
Bar code standards body, GS1 Australia, has been granted a 12 month renewal for its current 4 Watt scientific licence.
Is the time approaching when Apple will grab a significant share of the enterprise market? The answer is 'yes', according to Joe Habraken, an assistant professor with the University of New England and an author of numerous IT books.
It's hard to imagine the online ad market cooling off, but when it eventually does, companies that make their living from it would do well to have a back-up plan.
Novell is upgrading its support for virtualized operating systems running under a Xen environment, with a bundle of virtualization drivers to be released next month.
Google Monday released to outside developers the same security API currently used by its own Google Desktop and Mozilla's Firefox for warding off phishing and malware-dropping Web sites.
Hewlett Packard's acquisition of Web applications security specialist SPI Dynamics on June 19 illustrates a growing demand among enterprise customers to have vulnerability-scanning tools integrated into their software development platforms.
HP on Tuesday announced its intentions to acquire SPI Dynamics, a maker of Web application security assessment software and services, for an undisclosed amount.
Microsoft launched a redesigned MSN portal for mobile phones, with improved navigation and optimized display of Web pages.
For all the buzz building about Apple's iPhone U.S. launch next week, success is not a sure bet, according to a survey released Tuesday.
Google on Monday turned on the solar panels covering nearly all the roof space on its corporate campus and announced that its philanthropic arm plans to dole out over US$10 million in grants to support hybrid cars.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD