U.S. government agencies need to take additional steps to protect against cybersecurity problems after a series of congressional hearings and reports exposed several weaknesses in 2007, representatives of Symantec said.
Five years ago, LG Appliances combined a refrigerator with a PC and it was a colossal flop. Now Whirlpool is taking their shot, albeit with a somewhat different approach.
With a sleek new antenna-less design and one router selling for less than US$100, Linksys hopes to breathe new life into what they admit have been disappointing sales of 802.11n products.
Yahoo CEO Jerry Yang Monday said Yahoo's goal for being users' Internet home page is to keep it simple, and his pared-down first-time CES keynote appearance as the company's top executive reflected that.
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates wowed a full house Sunday in his 12th and last Consumer Electronics Show keynote as a full-time employee with the company he founded more than three decades ago.
Microsoft Friday apologized to rival software vendor Corel for saying that Corel's file format posed a security risk. Microsoft also issued new tools to let users of Office 2003 SP3 unblock a host of barred file types.
Fight boredom. Download Firefox.
Intel Monday unveiled 16 new 45 nanometer processors, including the first 45nm chip for Intel Centrino-based laptops.
A showdown between Telstra and the federal government over the termination of Australia's CDMA network is set to erupt within weeks.
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates is expected to mark progress in the company's strategy to provide digital content through a host of Internet-based channels and devices as he makes his final appearance at CES as a full-time Microsoft employee Sunday.
Queen Elizabeth II is reportedly enamoured with Nintendo's Wii.
It is proving to be the email that wont go away. The Australian Tax Office is again warning people about a fraudulent email that claims to offer recipients a tax refund.
Technology blogger Robert Scoble's Facebook account was reinstated Thursday, just hours after the social network kicked him off the site for running an application to import his contacts from the popular social network.
Those who are criticizing Microsoft's decision to block older file formats in Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3) are "exaggerating," according to a Microsoft. product manager. Still, Corel, whose files were among those barred from opening, wonder what ...
Google may have plans to expand its search engine beyond static text.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT