Google has translated the private-label e-mail, instant messaging, telephony and calendaring services it offers Web site operators into 17 new languages.
Google plans to improve access to Gmail via cell phones with an application that enhances its performance and interface in mobile devices.
The security of Apple Computer's wireless drivers is under scrutiny again, thanks to a new hacker project.
Symantec Wednesday announced support for Microsoft Windows Vista in its next generation of Backup Exec, Ghost Solution Suite and AntiVirus software.
Dell launched its first notebook PC powered by a processor from Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) instead of an Intel chip.
Shareholders of Engin have given the green light to the Seven Network's bid for a $26 million, 33 percent stake in the broadband telephony company.
In the next few weeks, Symantec will roll out products aimed at early adopters of the Windows Vista OS and 64-bit computing, while also expanding the capabilities of its backup software.
Microsoft has tapped a group of consulting partners to help ensure companies' applications will be compliant when they decide to deploy Windows Vista across the enterprise.
Webroot, which partnered with Sophos in order to combine its antivirus technology with Webroot's antispyware, says it has ready a consumer product for PCs and expects to have an antispyware/antivirus product by year-end for the small-to-midsize busin...
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has asked a U.S. court to compel Intel to disclose documents relating to its activities outside the U.S., as part of an ongoing antitrust lawsuit.
The world's largest maker of laptop computers expects healthy demand through the end of the year despite the delayed launch of Microsoft Corp.'s Windows Vista OS.
The first US$100 laptop PCs for the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) program will roll off production lines by the end of this year, and mass production will start in the first quarter of 2007, Quanta Computer said Tuesday.
Microsoft's Office Live service is set to go out of beta November 15, and will eventually offer small businesses a chance to buy ads from rival, Google, and others, according to a Microsoft executive.
With processor giant Intel releasing its quad-core Xeon processors to OEM partners this month, systems sporting four cores on one CPU should be available to customers within weeks, according to the company.
The PC market is changing rapidly, with emerging markets expected to account for much of the industry's growth in coming years, Lenovo Group's top executive said.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public Cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC