The Australian Communications Authority (ACA) is going for its first public collar under the Spam Act putting a Perth man before the Federal Court on July 20 for allegedly distributing 56 million unsolicited e-mails and harvesting people's e-mail add...
Linksys has announced its move into the mass merchant space with the signing of Dick Smith Electronics (DSE), through distributor, Ingram Micro.
Taiwan's United Microelectronics (UMC), the world's second largest contract chip maker, placed front page statements in two of the island's top daily newspapers Wednesday, asking government prosecutors to speed up their case against the company.
The Java-based ThinkFree Office suite is about to get its first major update since South Korea's Haansoft acquired it in 2004, the company said Wednesday.
Samsung Electronics is planning to launch at least one thin cell phone later this year to battle Motorola's Razr handset in international markets, a company executive said Wednesday.
With more and more MP3 player makers improving their devices' external designs, the user interface is becoming an important differentiating factor, the chief executive of one of the world's biggest MP3 player makers said Wednesday.
A soldier in the German military's IT division, demoted for refusing to obey an order to develop software for possible use in the Iraq war, has been cleared in court.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has won the further support of two major PC vendors for its Turion mobile technology, with the introduction of new laptops from Hewlett-Packard and Acer this week.
If you use an alternative browser -- Firefox, Opera, Mozilla, or anything not named Internet Explorer -- you may be feeling pretty smug these days. Every time you hear about another patch for IE or about another way hackers use that browser to attack...
IBM's supercomputers continue to be the fastest in the world, according to the latest Top500 list of the speediest machines released Wednesday. The company snagged six of the top 10 spots, including the coveted number one and two placings while widen...
A new browser flaw could allow attackers to trick users into giving up sensitive information such as passwords. The flaw is unusual in that it affects every mainstream browser, and can be exploited on the Mac OS X operating system as easily as on Win...
Telstra this week dropped out of a Microsoft early adopter program for its end-to-end IP (Internet Protocol) TV software platform.
Spam has gone to the dogs, according to the latest monthly spam Index from Clearswift.
Oracle is rolling out the latest iteration of its Database 10g software, which boosts self management capabilities and builds on the company's grid computing initiative.
Hardware manufacturer, Humax, has copped a $150,000 fine for attempting to fix the retail price of its digital set-top boxes.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Salesforce tools let customers snap together new mobile apps
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
- Intel, Micron claim a new class of memory between flash and DRAM
- Groups urge Obama to oppose cyberthreat sharing bills
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW