IBM is falling behind competitors EMC, Microsoft and Oracle in Web content management capabilities, analyst firm CMS Watch argues in a new report.
Hewlett-Packard began taking preorders for its MediaSmart Server, the first system from a major manufacturer powered by Microsoft's Windows Home Server (WHS) software.
Microsoft has committed to releasing Visual Studio 2008 and its .Net Framework 3.5 technology by the end of this month.
Serena Software unveiled a visualization tool aimed at lessening the long-standing requirements battles between business users and IT by offering simulations of how applications will work -- before developers even start writing any code.
In a move aimed at generating revenue from the vast amount of data the social networking behemoth has accumulated about its millions of users, MySpace unveiled plans today to launch a new advertising platform to allow small-business owners, bands and...
Dell announced Monday plans to buy IP storage-area network vendor, EqualLogic for $US1.4 billion, strengthening an already booming part of Dell's business.
Two former Fresno State students were charged last week by a federal grand jury with hacking into the university's computer network as part of a grade-changing scheme.
Yahoo launched a new professional social network called Y! Kickstart Sunday aimed at helping college students take the social networking skills they perfected for fun during college and use them to launch their professional lives.
RapidMind is has announced software intended to help developers leverage the power of newfangled multi-core processors based on popular x86 chips built by Intel and AMD.
Dell has entered into an agreement to acquire SAN (storage area network) vendor EqualLogic for US$1.4 billion, the companies announced Monday.
Research In Motion (RIM) Monday released software designed to help businesses with up to 30 users get the same core wireless e-mail and related functions from the BlackBerry Enterprise Server that larger companies and government organizations now get...
Princeton University researchers say they have come up with a new way to securely transmit crucial rescue information to first responders to situations such as natural disasters and terrorist attacks.
HP ProCurve this week is expected to unveil a wireless access point and management software to enable users to ease deployment and visualization of small networks.
Over the past quarter-century, more than a billion PCs have been produced that use Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) software from Phoenix Technologies. The BIOS provides a key interface between the hardware and the Windows operating system.
Cybersquatting is not something that sounds like a fast-track to a better job, but that is precisely what a German techie decided to do in order to get noticed by search giant, Google.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cloudflare bug exposed passwords, other sensitive data from websites
- UN steps in to end marketing war over what 5G means
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPJava DeveloperVIC