Microsoft's popular Xbox 360 game console can create a strong and strange signal on wireless LANs, according to IT staff at Morrisville State College.
The New York Stock Exchange is investing heavily in x86-based Linux systems and blade servers as it builds out the NYSE Hybrid Market trading system that it launched last year. Flexibility and lower cost are among the goals. But one of the things tha...
Apple has released a new security patch for QuickTime, its eighth update this year for the media player software.
Did Facebook and Beacon partner Blockbuster violate a 1988 video privacy protection law when movie choices that Facebook members made on the latter's Web site were made available to other members of the social network?
Microsoft Wednesday opened the preview of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) to the general public, but it required users to go through an elaborate process that involves multiple reboots before they are allowed to download it from the company's upd...
Domain name and hosting company NetRegistry has selected the locally-developed Freeway open source e-commerce system to resell to its customer base.
A 19-year-old college student in the US faces a maximum penalty of one year in jail and $US5,000 in fines for threatening to "shoot up the school" while playing Call of Duty 4.
For the first time ever in Australia and New Zealand, Acer will sell Sun Microsystems server and storage offerings to the local market.
Microsoft on Thursday said the Xbox 360 in 2007 delivered the best video game lineup of all time, calling it "a year to remember."
RedOctane says it's working to release downloadable songs for Guitar Hero III on Wii -- what would be a first for the console that lacks large storage capacity.
A company that creates touch-screen technology has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against PC maker Dell and Motion Computing, a developer of tablet computers.
U.S. Federal Trade Commission Chairman Deborah Platt Majoras is consulting with the agency's ethics officer to see if she should recuse herself from a review of Google's planned acquisition of online ad network DoubleClick.
SpringSource, the keepers of the popular Spring Framework for Java application development, this week introduced Spring Integration, a framework to ease enterprise integration.
A networking industry exec has challenged Juniper to post its operating system source code on the Internet, and stop hiding behind legalese and paperwork.
AMD plans to combine the functions of three chips into one code-named "Swift:" the GPU (graphics processing unit ), core-logic chipset and CPU (central processing unit), an executive said Thursday.
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- FTPMO And Governance ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security Engineer (Aruba ClearPass) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW