Finnish mobile operator Radiolinja Oy has developed technology to monitor traffic by tracking cell phones in cars without identifying the owner.
Intel on Tuesday confirmed it is working on Linux drivers for its new mobile Centrino technology, but devotees of this open source operating system shouldn't expect to see notebooks featuring the Centrino-Linux combination on store shelves anytime so...
The prospect of a retaliatory cyberterror or info-war attack on Australia’s critical telecommunications infrastructure by Iraq has been publicly hosed down as "industry rumour" by Telstra’s chief technology officer Dr Hugh Bradlow.
Next month a large gathering of Australia's underground hacker community will converge on the University of Technology, Sydney for a two-day event called RUXCON.
Intel's new wireless chip family, Centrino, is failing to excite New Zealand IT managers, who aren't persuaded they want the three-in-one functionality of the processors.
An individual using the name "hack4life" sent another internal CERT Coordination Center memo to an online discussion list Friday, detailing a product vulnerability that hadn't yet been disclosed, in what appears to have been the fourth such incident ...
Intel has updated its XScale line of processors for PDAs (personal digital assistants) with three new chips that make use of stacked flash memory and a smaller design.
Telstra will start selling enterprise grade, home grown ‘natural language’ speech recognition engines directly into the Australian market over the next two years, according to its chief technology officer Dr Hugh Bradlow. Technical details so far are...
SonicBlue Inc. is filing for reorganization under US federal bankruptcy laws and plans to sell off the divisions that make the popular consumer devices ReplayTV, the Rio MP3 player, and entire GoVideo business unit.
Eugene Kaspersky, head of Muskovite antivirus research outfit Kaspersky Labs, has revealed a brave new vision for a safer cybersphere which, if successful, will redefine the very nature of information as we know it: state control of the Internet.
Sick of your boyfriend or girlfriend? Had enough of their irritating ways? Why not make some money out of the no good so and so -- that's exactly what one dumped girlfriend thought, putting her ex up for sale on Internet auction site eBay.
As usual, this year's CeBIT trade show was packed full of consumer electronics and computing gadgets. Across the exhibition's 27 halls were hundreds of interesting and unique gadgets and products and through these some trends were apparent. As has be...
Microsoft is working with a number of universities in several countries to set up courses that teach students how to write secure code, the company said Friday. The University of Leeds in England is the first to announce such a course.
Dell Computer and Hewlett-Packard (HP) will square off in yet another hardware market next week, when Dell announces a new line of printers, a company spokeswoman said Friday.
The beginning of war in Iraq prompted a rash of protest hacking on the Internet, with new war-themed viruses and Web page defacements directed at U.S., U.K. and Australian interests. But the devastating new worms and viruses that were predicted by so...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
- BlackBerry upgrades BBM with timed messages
- Facebook sets up shop on the Tor anonymity network
- Sharp smartband LCD uses 1,000 times less power
- Hungary ditches Internet tax plans after protests
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW