Google will add a presentation application to its Google Apps lineup by year-end, and possibly could add other applications to that suite.
Symantec plans to integrate two of its compliance assessment products to make it easier for IT administrators to manage the software, a company executive said Thursday.
The global chip market is suffering from falling prices in microprocessors and memory chips, bad news for companies but great for users.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting rules that govern listed companies are too much for Creative Technology, which has renewed plans to delist its shares from the Nasdaq stock exchange.
Optus is offering a free Internet security suite to all its home and small business broadband customers.
A U.K. startup hopes to compete with Apple's new iPhone by offering a flat-rate music service that can run on most of today's mobile phones.
Novell will release its first desktop-and-server suite for small businesses in September, an offering clearly aimed at taking market share from rival and sometime partner, Microsoft.
In the days leading up to the availability of Apple's iPhone, potentially competitive mobile music services, including one from Gracenote, are hitting the market.
Be careful what you search for, you may end up at a risky site loaded with adware or spyware, according to researchers at McAfee.
Mobile phone capabilities are growing by leaps and bounds -- and so are mobile security threats.
The three faces embedded in the surface of Windows Vista's installation DVDs may have been too small to see with the naked eye, but they're no big mystery, Microsoft said Wednesday night.
Three days after releasing Safari 3.0, Apple has issued its first patch of the beta software.
A debate within the <a href="http://www.ieee.org/" target="_blank">IEEE</a> threatens to stall work on a 100Gbps Ethernet standard and the very existence of the working group defining it.
Symantec has unveiled a free beta of Norton AntiBot, a behavioral-based real-time defender meant to catch the kind of threats traditional antivirus products miss.
McAfee plans to deliver more scalable versions of its email and Web security appliances, designed for enterprise users.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC