More than 130 people have been arrested and US$17 million worth of property seized in an Internet fraud sweep announced Friday by three U.S. government agencies.
Dell Computer Corp. reported an 18 percent jump in revenue for its first fiscal quarter, citing strong demand for its Intel Corp.-based servers and storage equipment.
A United Nations (UN) project that uses XML (Extensible Markup Language) to give small and medium-sized companies an alternative to paper forms when doing business across borders has won support from Microsoft Corp.
A Bankstown man who admitted to hacking into the systems of Australia's second largest telco Optus and Flow Communications has been convicted on an appeal by the DPP in the NSW District Court, fined $4000 and placed on a two year good behaviour bond.
Intel demonstrated its next-generation desktop and notebook processors before a crowd of analysts and media at its US spring analyst event Thursday, and discussed its strategies for bringing Intel silicon into a majority of the world's computers and ...
Samsung SDI Co. Ltd. has developed a 70-inch PDP (Plasma Display Panel), the largest yet announced by any of the world's PDP makers, it said Wednesday.
Only days after Internet-based music streaming services that capitalize on Apple Computer's iTunes technology appeared, many of the Web sites that hosted them have removed the feature, citing concerns about piracy.
Sony has upgraded its multi-format DVD recording drive adding faster recording to the unit, although users will have to wait a while to use one format at the higher speed because of a lack of available media.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and several other law enforcement agencies have filed 45 civil and criminal actions against alleged Web scammers and deceptive spammers, and have kicked off an initiative to close the open relays that allow spa...
Research by recruitment and training company Spherion suggests that experience in Microsoft's .Net platform could be the most in-demand IT skill in coming months.
Continuing a trend seen since the first week the iTunes Music Store went online, more than 2 million songs have now been bought and downloaded since the debut on April 29 with more than half of those purchased as part of albums, Apple Computer said ...
Microsoft has abandoned its "iLoo" proposal to put Internet access in portable public toilets, it said Wednesday, ending two weeks of speculation over whether the idea would actually come to fruition.
Nokia is scrambling to line up games before its new game console, N-Gage, enters retail stores in October.
Imagine waving your mobile phone at a filling pump to pay for gas or tapping it on some tiny gadget to buy a bag of doughnuts. That's the vision of Nokia and MasterCard International Inc. The two companies have teamed to test technology that they hop...
At Sony Computer Entertainment's pre-E3 press conference, the company shocked the industry with the announcement of a new handheld system to challenge the Game Boy Advance.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC