A federal judge ordered author Leslie Raymond Sachs to remove from the Internet all statements defaming best-selling crime writer Patricia Cornwell and not to add other statements until the case is resolved.
The University of Minnesota and 11 other universities in the Midwest announced Wednesday that they have partnered with Google to digitize up to 10 million bound book volumes as part of the Google Books Library Project.
Mainsoft Wednesday unveiled a suite of tools it says will enable Visual Studio developers to build .Net Web and server applications that can run on Linux or other Java-enabled platforms without writing new code.
A school teacher facing jail time after spyware programs exposed her students to pornographic images has been given a reprieve.
Adware company Zango has lost the first part of its legal battle to stop anti-malware company PC Tools flagging its software as potentially troublesome adware.
Companies that deploy Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista in tandem could see more than a threefold increase in networking performance for file transfers, downloading roaming profiles for mobile users and accessing files on a portal, according to a...
The sale of Avaya is just the latest in an increasing number of private-equity buyouts of technology companies that might not be good things for customers.
Not even the virtual world is safe anymore. Researchers from the University of Nottingham have discovered in a recent study on cyber-bullying that griefing may have negative consequences for users in both Second Life and the real world.
Web 2.0 has come to search engine optimization. Or rather, search engine optimizers have discovered Web 2.0.
Sun Microsystems is reaching for a larger share of the blade server market with Wednesday's launch of new models, including the first-ever Sun blades from its new alliance with chip maker Intel.
In the race to make ever lighter laptop computers, Toshiba is poised to take the lead in the 12-inch screen class with new models coming from June.
ISP and telephony provider Netspace has inked an exclusive distribution deal with Netgear to supply ADSL/ADSL2/2+ modems for its consumer market.
Even before Apple's much anticipated iPhone hits US shelves later this month, users of many different kinds of phones can listen to their iTunes music, via a new service from Seattle company Melodeo.
EBay is getting into the radio advertising business, becoming a broker of ad spots and on its way to competing with Google, which provides a similar service.
A mobile version of Intel's Core 2 Extreme chip will hit the market during the third quarter in high-end gaming notebooks equipped with Nvidia's SLI graphics system.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC