Mobile developers around the world are in an uproar over a change Vodafone Group has made in the UK that dramatically decreases the quality of their products and that they fear could prevent new and innovative mobile services from reaching the market...
Mozilla updated the preview of Firefox 3.0 to alpha 8 Thursday, unveiling for the first time to users several security features it's talked up for months.
A former Unix system administrator at Medco Health Solutions' New Jersey office has pleaded guilty in the US federal court to attempting to sabotage critical data, including individual prescription drug data, on more than 70 servers.
As Sony soaks up the Tokyo Game Show spotlight, Microsoft was quick to boast its gaming accomplishments thus far including the most played games over Xbox Live.
Sure, Halo 3 is out on Tuesday, but that didn't stop us from heading over to Microsoft's gigantor booth at the Tokyo Game Show to see how Japanese gamers were reacting to the Xbox 360's game to end all games. We were actually shocked how much attenti...
A wave of attacks targeting Microsoft's Office 2003 last year taught the company some tough security lessons it's now aggressively applying, a Microsoft software engineer said Friday.
A 3-year old Labrador Retriever from Loveland, Colorado survived a casual swallowing of a Nintendo Wii Remote.
We sit down with Ninja Gaiden II producer Yoshifuru Okamoto to discuss the game's glaring violence, a possible AO-rating, and digital jigglies.
Namco Bandai's "Duel Love" for the Nintendo DS appears to promise plenty of risque man-rubbing action.
Twenty one years after its original debut on the Famicom, Namco Bandai's "Family Trainer" has made it's return on the Nintendo Wii along with the power pad peripheral.
NBC said this week that it will let you watch some of its biggest shows on your PC for free during the week after the programs originally air. It's the first phase of a new video on demand service called "NBC Direct." The shows that will become avail...
The Australian Government has tabled a bill that will increase the power of police to ban websites that they deem crime or terrorism related.
The Ten Network announced plans this week to launch Australia's first free to air High Definition digital television channel.
Bluebox Devices has selected Internode's broadband network as the test bed for its forthcoming Video on Demand (VoD) service.
Sydney-based Achieva Surveillance has signed distribution deals with IP surveillance vendor, ExacqVision, and intelligent video appliance vendor, ioimage.
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA