Dell will sell a wider variety of television sets made by other manufacturers over its Web site, but denied reports that it plans to stop making LCD (liquid crystal display) TVs.
It's not just the Recording Industry Association of America that people need to worry about when downloading music from P2P networks.
As the number of virtual environments increases, standards and vendor collaboration will help make teleporting between different worlds a smooth experience, ensuring, for instance, that your avatar arrives in a new world still wearing the clothes it ...
Security researchers have already found eight bugs in the Windows version of Safari Apple released on Monday. They're blaming Apple's "hostile attitude towards security researchers" for the problems.
Computer cooling supplier OCZ has announced plans to use carbon nanotube technology in its processor heatsink product, HydroJet.
Toshiba will launch this month two digital video recorders (DVRs) that combine HD DVD with high-definition hard-disk drive recording.
Hewlett-Packard is sticking with processors from Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) in a new family of blade PCs designed to compete with offerings from IBM.
Google has decided to make the data it stores about end users anonymous in its server logs after 18 months, according to a <a href="http://googleblog.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">blog posted</a> Monday by the company's global privacy counsel.
Nortel Networks announced plans Tuesday to help small and medium-size businesses move to voice over IP and unified communications by combining Nortel applications with IBM System i servers.
Yahoo shareholders voted down a proposal that would have forced management to adopt stronger policies regarding government attempts to limit Internet access and to curtail freedom of speech in countries where Yahoo operates.
As Microsoft Tuesday patched 15 vulnerabilities in its operating system, browser, and other software, security experts argued over which should be fixed first.
The day may be coming when PCs, cell phones and many other devices will be run without a battery or electrical cord.
Microsoft has released a white paper clarifying how licensing for its current version of Windows Server works when paired with virtualization software. However, customers may face a whole new set of licensing rules once the next version, Windows Serv...
HP on Monday announced its third generation of blade PCs, which it says solves the "Achilles' heel" of most thin-client infrastructures: performance.
Apple is becoming a favorite target of security researchers these days. In April, there was the US$10,000 CanSecWest hack a Mac contest, and on Monday there was the Safari Web browser. Or the public beta of Safari for Windows, anyway.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW