Some home and office laser printers pose serious health risks and may spew out as much particulate matter as a cigarette smoker inhales, according to a local air quality researcher said.
First there were the iPod Socks (from Apple) and then the iPod trainers (Nike). There has even been a pair of iPod pants (iBoxer), bringing new meaning to the shuffle and mini. Obviously there are a few iPod hats out there, with hidden headphones, fr...
Apple claims that more than three billion songs have been downloaded from its online iTunes Store.
AT&T Inc. made its first foray into over-the-air music downloads in a deal with independent music seller eMusic.com Inc. that excludes iPhone users.
Just when you thought it was safe to go into the laundry room -- where you'd be away from phones that do everything but park your car, because the car does that by itself -- they've gone and done it.
Microsoft Corp. hasn't divulged detailed plans for the next release of its Zune music player, but a company executive last week offered hints that seem to support reports that a flash memory-based Zune and 80-gigabyte device could be in the works.
Officials in New York state asked Apple on Monday to change its iPhone design to allow consumers to replace their own batteries, just days after lawyers in Illinois filed a class-action lawsuit over the same complaint.
Zango is being accused by spyware researcher Ben Edelman of engaging in practices likely to "confuse, deceive, or otherwise harm" typical Web surfers.
A new Web site assessment service launched by Accenture could help businesses get more bang out of the bucks they invest in their consumer sites.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Tuesday set the conditions on a chunk of valuable wireless spectrum to be auctioned by early next year, putting open-access rules on a third of the spectrum.
Google has resolved the latest data outage to hit Google Analytics, and it promises to cut down on the frequency of technical problems affecting the Web site traffic-monitoring service.
Sharp is to build an LCD (liquid crystal display) manufacturing plant in west Japan that is likely to be the most advanced of its kind when it begins production.
Researchers at Symantec have developed a system that mines underground Web sites and chat rooms for sensitive information that is being sold.
Security has been touted as one of the benign by-products of virtualization -- but according to a recent study that's no longer the case.
Black Hat kicks off this week in Las Vegas with a big shift in focus from Internet viruses to application security.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW