A Microsoft development group has signed off on Office for Mac 2008, putting the new suite on track for its debut at next month's Macworld trade show.
Holiday shoppers are more satisfied with their recent online shopping experiences than they were at the same time last year, according to the latest ForeSee Results Holiday Retail Benchmark.
Apple Inc. patched several bugs in QuickTime on Thursday, including a three-week-old streaming media vulnerability for which exploit code has been in circulation since the end of November.
Disgruntled Facebook users whose accounts have been deactivated without warning or explanation have turned to a new Web site aimed at providing an outlet for companies and customers to resolve such issues.
Microsoft's popular Xbox 360 game console can create a strong and strange signal on wireless LANs, according to IT staff at Morrisville State College.
The New York Stock Exchange is investing heavily in x86-based Linux systems and blade servers as it builds out the NYSE Hybrid Market trading system that it launched last year. Flexibility and lower cost are among the goals. But one of the things tha...
Apple has released a new security patch for QuickTime, its eighth update this year for the media player software.
Did Facebook and Beacon partner Blockbuster violate a 1988 video privacy protection law when movie choices that Facebook members made on the latter's Web site were made available to other members of the social network?
Microsoft Wednesday opened the preview of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) to the general public, but it required users to go through an elaborate process that involves multiple reboots before they are allowed to download it from the company's upd...
Domain name and hosting company NetRegistry has selected the locally-developed Freeway open source e-commerce system to resell to its customer base.
A 19-year-old college student in the US faces a maximum penalty of one year in jail and $US5,000 in fines for threatening to "shoot up the school" while playing Call of Duty 4.
For the first time ever in Australia and New Zealand, Acer will sell Sun Microsystems server and storage offerings to the local market.
Microsoft on Thursday said the Xbox 360 in 2007 delivered the best video game lineup of all time, calling it "a year to remember."
RedOctane says it's working to release downloadable songs for Guitar Hero III on Wii -- what would be a first for the console that lacks large storage capacity.
A company that creates touch-screen technology has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against PC maker Dell and Motion Computing, a developer of tablet computers.
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft SQL DBAVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk OperatorsSA
- CCProcess Improvement SpecialistVIC
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT