Wal-Mart's <a href="http://downloads.walmart.com/swap/">music download site</a> joins iTunes and others today and now sells digital music downloads with no anticopying software. Wal-Mart DRM-free tracks will be from Universal and EMI Music. Prices st...
It's a natural reaction for me to clench my teeth whenever that James Blunt song comes on my iPod. Yes, in a moment of weakness, caught up in the hype, I downloaded it; and it still lives in my playlists. So how very convenient it'd be if, with a lit...
A fair amount of business users remain oblivious or unconcerned about many of the security issues involved with mobile devices, according to a new study published by Cisco and the National Cyber Security Alliance.
The security backlash against Facebook has taken a new twist with a survey finding that large numbers of employees are now being blocked from accessing it.
The free Web browser-based Zoho office productivity suite is about to become more useful and flexible. Zoho developers are adding capabilities that enable offline editing and storage of Zoho-created documents for PC and Mac users.
Google has started to provide video clips in Google News, a feature it had been widely expected to add to its article search and aggregation site and which Yahoo and AOL already offer in their news sites.
Men are three times more likely to try and solve an IT problem themselves than women, according to new research which BT says highlights the 'digital gender divide.'
Google has admitted it "goofed" when it hastily shut down its video sales and rental service last week, leaving users unable to play videos they had already bought. To make amends, the search engine company said it will provide credit card refunds an...
GenieKnows.com Tuesday unveiled a search engine that focuses on providing video game players with results ranging from gamer reviews, blogs, news, discussion groups and how-to guides.
In a new trademark dispute, Google finds the shoe is on the other foot -- and it seems to be pinching a bit.
Virtualization technology, which allows multiple operating systems to run different applications on a single computer, has caught the attention of IT managers for its promise to let them better manage and utilize corporate IT resources.
Details and prices of the first home server running Microsoft's Windows Home Server software were posted briefly on several online stores Monday. Systems are scheduled to ship Sept. 15 at prices starting at US$599 (AU$749).
IBM is hoping to broaden the appeal of its Sametime enterprise IM software by expanding the current stand-alone offering into a family of products in a bid to better compete with other unified communications players like Microsoft and Cisco.
Wells Fargo & Co. may have a new problem, following its widespread computer crash earlier this week: online scammers.
Wells Fargo & Co. customers may have a hard time getting an up-to-date balance statement Tuesday, as the US's fifth-largest bank continued to iron out service problems related to a Sunday computer failure.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW