Anti-spam blacklist service, The Open Relay Database (ORDB), has pulled the plug after five and a half years because of spammers' growing sophistication.
Hewlett-Packard moved to strengthen its line of iPAQ handhelds on Wednesday by announcing a plan to acquire Bitfone, a developer of software applications that allow cell-phone manufacturers to manage wireless mobile devices.
PC sales growth in the US sputtered to a halt in the third quarter of 2006, showing zero increase compared to last year, as vendors turned to strong overseas markets to generate revenue.
You may need at least 1GB of RAM to get Vista working properly but thanks to new NEC technology, it would be long until your PC comes laden with 10GB without the need to add extra slots.
Just 21 percent of U.S. residents believe the next Bill Gates will come from their country, according to a new survey on Internet attitudes released Wednesday.
Apple will soon be a member of the "month of bugs" club.
An alarming "new form" of cyber-extortion uncovered by security vendor Websense in recent days now looks as if it could be nothing more than an elaborate practical joke.
Microsoft has released draft application programming interfaces (API) designed to allow third-party security products to get around a contentious kernel protection technology in the Vista operating system called PatchGuard.
Badly designed Web sites may have negative effects on a user's immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems, a study says.
Yahoo resumed promoting a Yahoo Messenger upgrade on Monday after fixing a bug in the program that altered users' e-mail preferences without their consent.
A French CD duplicator has agreed to compensate Microsoft after producing discs with unauthorized copies of Microsoft software, the companies said Tuesday.
Computer security analysts are studying reports of a worm that may be circulating via a feature in Skype's popular VOIP (voice over Internet protocol) service.
As Windows Vista begins rolling out to business customers, the Free Software Foundation has launched a website devoted to taking Microsoft's latest operating system down a peg.
The European Union is co-funding a project to prevent application file formats becoming extinct.
Intel plans to launch the third model of its four-core processor in January, continuing its efforts to stay ahead of AMD on the next-generation processor family.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW