Toshiba has launched legal action in the U.S. against 17 companies that it says haven't paid the required licensing fees for DVD technology used in their products.
SanDisk and Yahoo are the latest companies attempting to take on Apple's iPod, Monday releasing the Wi-Fi-enabled Sansa Connect.
Ten days before it is due to report earnings, AMD has warned investors that it would restructure its business model in reaction to a steep drop in quarterly revenue
Apple has announced that it has sold 100 million of its iconic iPods since the popular music player's release five and a half years ago.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers is considering a change in the way Internet's governing body is organized that could allow it to skirt some potential legal issues.
Google issued a brief apology for using part of a software application developed by rival Sohu.com in a recently released Chinese software tool of its own.
Microsoft has acknowledged several new problems with the emergency patch it released last week to quash the Windows animated cursor file (ANI) bug and has updated a hotfix that it's telling some Windows XP SP2 users to download and install.
A court has granted Intel seven extra days to explain to a judge why it lost email records that could provide proof that the chipmaker used anticompetitive practices as alleged by AMD.
A weekend spam run tried to dupe recipients into downloading the infamous "Storm Trojan" by attaching files that posed as videos of a bogus missile strike by the U.S. against Iran, antivirus vendors said Monday.
Xbox 360 Live customers will soon be able to instant message using Windows Live Messenger over the game console, according to Microsoft.
The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative will file two complaints against China with the World Trade Organization, including one accusing the country of being lax on enforcing copyright, it announced Monday.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Intel hung on to its position as number-one semiconductor vendor by revenue in 2006, despite a 12 per cent revenue decline over the previous year, according to a Gartner report.
A security researcher at Juniper Networks plans to demonstrate a new class of attack that can be used to compromise electronic devices like routers or mobile phones.
Any lingering image of Hewlett-Packard as a stodgy company was dispelled Wednesday night in San Francisco as the company called "Game On" in its bid for a piece of the online gaming industry.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW