Cisco Systems appeared to further distance itself from a tax scandal in Brazil, saying it can't vouch for everything its channel partners do.
On the Internet, there's always a ghost in the room -- watching you, listening, recording your activities and interests, aggregating profiles or categorizing you, and whispering secrets and lies about you to others again and again.
As One Laptop Per Child prepares to ship its highly anticipated XO laptops in two weeks, it is developing a "supercharger," a mass battery recharger that will draw power from cows and yo-yos to help the laptops run longer.
Hewlett-Packard officials are marking the 30th anniversary of the OpenVMS operating system's introduction by telling users of the software that it still doesn't have an expiration date.
Organizations and law enforcement agencies fighting spyware are making progress, but new tools in an antispyware bill stalled in the U.S. Congress could improve the efforts, a member of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said.
U.K. mobile phone operator Hutchison 3G UK rolled out the Skypephone this week, a handset designed to simplify use of the Skype VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) application.
The founder and former chairman of the world's second largest contract chip maker was found not guilty of investing in and transferring technology to a Chinese chip maker, a Taiwanese court said.
Microsoft built a custom Windows Mobile user interface for a new phone that T-Mobile USA expects to announce this week, evidence that Microsoft may be getting more serious about pursuing the consumer mobile market.
Country Energy's Broadband over Power Line (BPL) trial is being extended by a month, due to a lack of experienced field technicians and staff.
Dell CEO Michael Dell hinted that his company could be shopping for more acquisition targets, and that they could be larger than the companies it has acquired to date.
Verizon Communications posted net income of US$4.2 billion for the third quarter, up 19 percent from a year ago, driven largely by new wireless and fiber broadband customers, the company said.
People looking to walk into an Apple retailer and buy an iPhone with cash will be out of luck. The company is now accepting only credit or debit card payments for the devices so they can track who purchases the phone, according to an employee at the ...
News Corp. and NBC Universal debuted their joint-venture online video service Hulu.com with a private beta, adding a new rival to Apple's iTunes and Google's YouTube services.
Schools in the U.K. are being are being urged to stop signing licensing deals with Microsoft by a government watchdog.
Microsoft confirmed that its OneCare consumer security software modifies Windows' overall patch options during installation but said that the tool tells people that their settings may be changed.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW