Lenovo Group will immediately begin selling and supporting a high-end model of its ThinkPad laptop with Novell's latest desktop version of SUSE Linux installed, the two companies announced recently. The new laptop is aimed at electronics engineers an...
Not content with its new High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) 3G mobile network, Telstra will start trialing a 'turbo-charged' upgrade of the Next G network.
BitTorrent has reached agreements with several companies to embed its file-sharing software in their Internet devices, expanding its ability to reach users.
Samsung Electronics has quietly launched two new versions of its Q1 ultramobile PC.
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's recent release of Internet Explorer 7, Mozilla is planning the second major release of its rival Firefox browser this week.
The online video site YouTube has deleted close to 30,000 files after complaints from an organization representing Japanese copyright holders, the organization said Friday.
Larry Sanger, one of the founders of Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia, is launching a new encyclopedia project he hopes will unseat Wikipedia as the go-to destination for general information online.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is on schedule to deliver its first processors based on its advanced 65-nanometer manufacturing process in the fourth quarter this year.
Microsoft on Friday defended the process for disclosing key security information about its upcoming Vista operating system after security vendors continued to complain it's too slow and not detailed enough.
Google has assembled a wealth of information about the upcoming U.S. general election and will display links to it on its Google Earth mapping application.
Only a few weeks after the high-profile launch of Telstra's NextG mobile broadband network, Vodafone has fired up its own High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) network in Sydney and Melbourne.
Adobe Systems has snapped up video software company Serious Magic in a bid to capitalize on the increased prevalence of video on the Web.
Researchers at IT security vendor Sophos today warned of new spyware Trojan horse that promises racy pictures of the teenage Russian pop group t.A.T.u. as a means to entice e-mail users to click on a malicious attachment.
A Google employee mistakenly posted information to an official Google blog that she had intended to publish in her personal blog, the latest blogging faux pas for the search engine giant.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperWA