You know those pesky but necessary CAPTCHA boxes whose squiggly letters and digits you need to retype to make use of certain parts of sites such as Yahoo, Wikipedia and PayPal?
A CRM upgrade which caused Vodafone's pre-paid service to 'brown out' for over a week was totally foreseen, says the company.
European data protection officials have written to Google warning that the search giant may be in breach of E.U. privacy because of the way it retains data on individual searches.
Hackers may want to avoid Germany, after the approval of a law that makes their activity a punishable crime.
Users of Google Calendar can now access their schedules from their mobile phones.
Nudity in the videogame "Halo 2" for Windows Vista has pushed back the long-awaited title's official release to the end of the month, Microsoft said Friday.
The One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) Project is asking software coders to develop free, open-source educational computer games for the XO laptop, continuing its push toward a September launch date.
Symantec has affirmed that a buggy security update, which brought down millions of Chinese PCs, only affected computers with the Simplified Chinese version of Windows XP.
Two of the world's biggest flat-panel display makers, Sony and LG.Philips LCD, unveiled flexible full-color displays at a display industry show in California this week.
Australia needs to increase the funding and expand initiatives to protect critical infrastructure if it is to avoid a cyber war similar to the one that has struck Estonia for the past three weeks, according to a Deakin University professor.
Government needs to reflect the changes in communications that have resulted from Web 2.0 technology and help facilitate two-way communication between citizens.
Talent agents and publicists have the most contacts in their online address books, according to a survey released yesterday by Plaxo, a company that provides a service to manage e-mail, instant messenger and other sources of personal contact data.
IBM plans to announce a tool called Secure Perspective to help non-technical people establish security policies.
Dell will begin selling two models of its desktop PCs at Wal-Mart Stores in the US on June 10, fulfilling a series of recent hints from CEO Michael Dell that the company would move beyond the direct sales model that once made it the world's largest P...
Mozilla has met a major milestone in its march to Firefox 3.0, developers said yesterday, by adding another chunk of the new Places feature to the alpha set for release late next week.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCProject ManagerVIC