Hewlett-Packard officials are marking the 30th anniversary of the OpenVMS operating system's introduction by telling users of the software that it still doesn't have an expiration date.
Organizations and law enforcement agencies fighting spyware are making progress, but new tools in an antispyware bill stalled in the U.S. Congress could improve the efforts, a member of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said.
U.K. mobile phone operator Hutchison 3G UK rolled out the Skypephone this week, a handset designed to simplify use of the Skype VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) application.
The founder and former chairman of the world's second largest contract chip maker was found not guilty of investing in and transferring technology to a Chinese chip maker, a Taiwanese court said.
Microsoft built a custom Windows Mobile user interface for a new phone that T-Mobile USA expects to announce this week, evidence that Microsoft may be getting more serious about pursuing the consumer mobile market.
Country Energy's Broadband over Power Line (BPL) trial is being extended by a month, due to a lack of experienced field technicians and staff.
Dell CEO Michael Dell hinted that his company could be shopping for more acquisition targets, and that they could be larger than the companies it has acquired to date.
Verizon Communications posted net income of US$4.2 billion for the third quarter, up 19 percent from a year ago, driven largely by new wireless and fiber broadband customers, the company said.
People looking to walk into an Apple retailer and buy an iPhone with cash will be out of luck. The company is now accepting only credit or debit card payments for the devices so they can track who purchases the phone, according to an employee at the ...
News Corp. and NBC Universal debuted their joint-venture online video service Hulu.com with a private beta, adding a new rival to Apple's iTunes and Google's YouTube services.
Schools in the U.K. are being are being urged to stop signing licensing deals with Microsoft by a government watchdog.
Microsoft confirmed that its OneCare consumer security software modifies Windows' overall patch options during installation but said that the tool tells people that their settings may be changed.
Hackers have released a tool that "jailbreaks" up-to-date iPhones and iPod touches, but unlike previous such software, doesn't require a Mac or PC as a middleman.
A U.S. federal court judge last week denied a motion by Google to dismiss a copyright infringement lawsuit brought by American Airlines.
A hacker has released attack code that could be used to exploit a critical bug in some versions of the Windows operating system.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Verizon knocks off $350M from Yahoo deal after breaches
- Intel's mobile future is in blazing modems as it buries Atom failure
- Kubernetes is now generally available on Azure Container Service
- Intel takes on IoT complexity with carrier-approved boards
- Changes to Windows 10's data-gathering not enough to satisfy EU privacy watchdogs
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW