Japan wants to help build a lunar base and populate it with advanced versions of today's humanoid robots by around 2025, according to the head of the nation's space agency.
For the second time this week a manufacturer of Epson-compatible ink cartridges is taking its products off the market as a result of legal action by Seiko Epson Corp., the Japanese company said Friday.
The Boeing Co.'s Connexion by Boeing satellite-delivered Internet service picked up two new clients this week. Austrian Airlines Group said at the Paris Air Show that it will install the service on its long-haul fleet, while Teekay Shipping said it w...
AOL is the global network most infected with "zombie" PCs, according to a new study.
Yahoo Inc.'s search engine is gaining hooks into fee-based content from news providers such as Dow Jones & Co. Inc.'s The Wall Street Journal Online and from research providers such as Forrester Research Inc.
Researchers at Intel have figured out how to integrate all the elements needed to connect to wireless local area networks into a compact package.
As it prepares to take over Macromedia, Adobe Systems reassured Wall Street by turning in solid second-quarter financial results, with revenue and income hitting expectations and sales reportedly on target around the world.
A report on Trojan e-mail attacks against critical infrastructure systems in the U.K. highlights an emerging trend away from mass-mailing worms and viruses to far more targeted ones, analysts said.
If Apple ever decides to let its Mac OS X operating system outside of its confines, the company can count Dell founder and chairman, Michael Dell, as a possible customer.
Latest IDC figures indicate shipments of pen-based PDAs are continuing to slide, falling by 26 per cent in the first quarter of this year.
Sanyo Electric has joined the Blu-ray Disc Association, the standards-setting group behind the Blu-ray Disc optical disc format, but says its membership hasn't changed the company's plan to produce disc players based on the rival HD-DVD format.
Making good on a pledge to increase its stake in China's Internet e-commerce sector, online auctioneer eBay said Thursday it had teamed up with Global Sources to develop an Internet service that could make it even easier to find low-priced Chinese go...
The market for MP3 players is set to double between 2005 and 2009 amid strong demand from consumers and hundreds of vendors striving to follow the success of Apple's iPod, a DisplaySearch analyst claims.
Google has rolled out a new search service that only links to pages that have been formatted for display in mobile devices' small screens.
Researchers at Microsoft's Cambridge, England, labs are developing a file-sharing technology that they say could make it easier to distribute big files such as films, television programs and software applications to end users over the Internet.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC