Despite a more energy efficient architecture than its rivals, notebooks using chips from mobile chip specialist Transmeta have found little space on Australian retailers' shelves.
Now that a fraud verdict against memory chip designer Rambus Inc. has been lifted by a federal court of appeals, the company is poised to once again defend its intellectual property in courts around the world. The fallout from the decision is likely ...
Consumers will get their hands on 64-bit computers -- that much is certain. The only question is when.
Saturday's Slammer worm was based on sample code published to help explain the threat posed by the security vulnerability that Slammer exploited, according to David Litchfield, the security expert who discovered the vulnerability.
European data protection officials said Thursday they have made Microsoft agree to make "substantial changes" to its .Net Passport, to bring it into line with European Union laws.
Sony is predicting massive growth in its Memory Stick business with more than 200 million memory stick devices shipped by 2005.
Phoenix Technologies, the maker of BIOS (basic input/output system) software for most of the world's PCs, plans to unveil next month a software environment for PCs and other devices that creates a "bunker" in which critical utilities can be stored.
Officials from Microsoft Corp. and Sun Microsystems Inc. debated the merits of their companies' respective Web services development platforms Wednesday, with a Microsoft executive taking a more combative stance than his Sun counterpart in pitting .Ne...
The number of security attacks on the Internet seem to be leveling off after a rocket-like rise during the last decade, but the attacks still happening are more sophisticated, said the president and chief operating officer of security vendor Symantec...
Online auction company eBay has launched a specialized marketplace for small companies designed to help them drive down the costs of doing business.
It's true your computer can kill you. We are not just talking about the gamers who have died at their machines after days of no food and water, but anyone who is affected by long hours at their desk.
If there is a buzz around the PC industry this year, it's about wireless LANs (WLANs) and the notebooks that access them. Four of the world's top five PC vendors, as compiled by Dataquest Inc., are using a dual-band chipset from Atheros Communication...
Intel in the first quarter plans to release an update to its XScale processor with a faster system bus and improved battery performance for personal digital assistants, an Intel spokesman confirmed Wednesday.
Yahoo on Wednesday added a subscription service to its Launchcast streaming music offering, promising users commercial-free music and more personalization options.
A split decision by a panel of U.S. appeals court judges has thrown out a fraud judgment against memory chip designer Rambus, saying there was not enough evidence to convict the company of fraudulently seeking to influence a standards body into adopt...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW