Although Mozilla patched one more Firefox bug last week than first reported, the researcher whose work has plagued the open-source browser for weeks has released details about another flaw.
YouTube furthered its attempts to offer legitimate footage on its video-sharing Web site this week by announcing deals that will provide users with music video and professional basketball content.
Parallels has updated its flagship virtual machine software for running Windows on Intel-based Macs so that it now lets users fire up Windows applications without having to look at Microsoft's operating system.
A bug in Windows Vista's built-in antipiracy technology is telling some users that they need to reactivate the operating system after they install new device drivers or run newly installed software.
Wi-Fi-only phones will have been almost wiped from the market within five years, according to a report from Juniper Research.
In a nod toward the ubiquitous nature of BlackBerry mobile devices, CrackBerry.com was launched Tuesday to provide a new way for addicts of the system to get their fix.
Google has enhanced the way it notifies webmasters that their sites contain malware, improving on a service the company launched in November of last year in a partnership with The Stop Badware Coalition.
If the Firefox browser were a car, it would be in the garage right now being souped up by an anxious group of gear heads.
New research has revealed that the use of Personal Navigation Devices (PND), such as GPS mapping devices, could reduce crash risk and have a positive effect on driver safety.
The latest IT security threat plaguing the office is actually clipped to the belts and purses of a company's mobile workforce.
Siemens and Nortel have separately announced innovations in wireless LAN products for business users.
Pageflakes, which lets communities of users create personalized Internet home pages, next month plans to begin offering a directory of 10,000 "widgets," or small, single-purpose applications that can be used to further customize personal pages.
HP has begun shipping a new product that the company thinks will give it an edge over rival, IBM, in the market for blade servers.
If the mention of Web 2.0 social networks conjures images of tech-crazed teens navigating virtual worlds at breakneck speeds or screenshots of flowery pink blogs, think again.
World Bank officials are speaking out about the international gateway license-fee wrangle between mobile phone service providers and African governments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HPE has won $3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
- Eyefi leaves some card owners stranded, highlighting IoT hazards
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 denies Russian links and mocks security firms
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC