Help is on the way for developers struggling with using the Visual Studio 2005 development platform with Windows Vista, a Microsoft official stressed at the Microsoft SOA and Business Process Conference here on Tuesday.
Microsoft Wednesday continued its efforts to stop people from pirating or using pirated versions of its software. The company launched a Web site and also revealed that it has filed 20 more lawsuits against people it claims are dealing counterfeit or...
Filtering spam messages is a thankless job for software.
Several band profiles on MySpace have been hacked to serve up some nasty tricks, according to security vendor FaceTime Communications.
Leopard introduces lots of new apps and interface features to Mac OS X. Can Vista match up?
Having established itself as the leading enterprise Linux vendor, Red Hat is in a pivotal phase of reinventing itself as a broader open-source software provider and a long-term technology leader a la Microsoft and Oracle. It's a tall order, and among...
Q1 Labs this week will unveil details around a new appliance the company says will give IT managers the event and log management capabilities they need to get and stay in compliance with regulatory requirements such as those laid out in the U.S. Paym...
Wachovia is working on a project of staggering scope: A 3-D map of the firm's data-center operations.
The Storm Worm botnet network may be shrinking in size, but it has managed to send out 15 million of those annoying audio spam messages in October, according to antispam vendor, MessageLabs.
The number of pure-play network change and configuration-management vendors decreased again as EMC announced it had purchased Voyence for an undisclosed amount.
Ingrian Networks announced it has updated its DataSecure encryption appliance line most commonly used for credit-card encryption, adding the high-end 400 Series and discontinuing the 300 Series, while keeping the low-end 100 Series with enhancements.
3 Mobile and Skype unveiled a new and exclusive mobile phone that lets people make free Skype to Skype calls and send free instant messages to other Skype users across the world.
As employees struggle to read an increasing amount of work-related material, some companies have turned to RSS (Really Simple Syndication) technology to improve productivity.
Taiwan's Asustek Computer complained of a shortage of Intel central processing units (CPUs) for laptop PCs, but said it didn't expect the problem to affect its sales.
Asustek Computer's Linux-based Eee PC laptop will soon be on sale in North America and Europe, and the company plans to offer a version running Windows XP by the end of the year.
Does your laptop environment live up to expectations? Read a user’s experience and discovery.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- How the Virtual Data Room is boosting Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cloud companies are eyeing cell services, Nokia CEO says
- Samsung's disjointed OS strategy poses a hurdle for users
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW