MP3 players could drop in price to $50 or less, with strong demand and competition expected to drive prices down, according to an IDC market forecast.
As part of its efforts to promote Tablet PCs, Microsoft on Monday released a free Experience Pack of pen-enabled applications for the mobile PCs.
Microsoft has sent a revised proposal to the European Commission for the terms under which it will license Windows protocols to competitors to comply with last year's antitrust ruling against the company, a Microsoft spokesman said Monday.
Google's video search engine may soon take you to your neighbors' home movies.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (HGST) will later this year begin selling hard-disk drives based on perpendicular recording, a yet-to-be commercialised recording method that should enable engineers to continue increasing drive storage capacity be...
Rambus thinks it can improve the performance of three-dimensional graphics by adding threading technology to standard graphics memory chips, the company announced Monday.
Companies are taking their time before installing Service Pack 2 on Windows XP machines, with slightly less than a quarter currently upgraded, according to a new study published on Monday.
Telstra's former wireless data chief has signed the first Australian partner for his latest wireless venture, which offers services he expects will give his old employer the shakes -- metro Wi-Fi and mobile VoIP.
A new round of so-called "pharming" attacks is targeting the .com Internet domain, redirecting some Internet users who are looking for .com Web sites to Web pages controlled by the unknown attackers.
Although Telstra has publicly slammed the ACCC's final recommendations on price control regulations for telecommunications services, other sectors of the industry are more welcoming.
Shareholders of Canon paved the way for expansion of the company's business activities into DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) chips with the approval on Wednesday of a revision to Canon's articles of incorporation.
Microsoft on Thursday filed 117 civil lawsuits against alleged phishers trying to scam Microsoft customers out of personal information such as credit card numbers.
Microsoft is investigating a new set of potentially serious security flaws in Internet Explorer and Outlook reported by security company eEye Digital Security, the software maker said Friday.
If you're planning to attend the FIFA World Cup soccer tournament in Germany next year but oppose the use of RFID (radio frequency identification) smart tag technology, you won't get past the front gate.
Google on Friday plans to increase the in-box storage of its Gmail Web mail service from 1G byte to 2G bytes, and it will continue to raise that ceiling in coming weeks and months, on a rolling basis, to unspecified heights, according to a Google exe...
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- EMC sells Syncplicity to focus on core storage business
- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
- Former attorney general calls Snowden deal possible
- BBC unveils final version of micro:bit coding device for kids
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW