Mozilla is considering adding a tool to Firefox 3.0 that would automatically block Web sites thought to harbor malicious downloads, but the company's security chief refused to spell out details, saying Mozilla is "not ready to talk about the feature....
Network equipment manufacturer Avaya late Monday agreed to a US$8.2 billion cash buyout by private equity firms TPG Capital and Silver Lake Partners, the companies announced.
Salesforce.com and Google announced a strategic global partnership Tuesday, but it wasn't the widely expected tight integration between Google Apps and Salesforce.com's hosted CRM (customer relationship management) software. Instead, the two vendors ...
IBM is pulling out the heavy artillery in its quest to build custom chips for both telephony backbone and handheld wireless devices, announcing a processor family built with silicon-on-insulator (SOI) technology that is usually reserved for server pr...
Ask.com is making another major attempt to attract more people to its search engine, as its years-long, unsuccessful struggle to boost its usage market share continues.
Sing in the shower, record the new song in your bedroom, sell it on the Web and start driving around in a limousine -- or at least cover your rent. This is the vision of Maor Ezer, one of the founders of the Israeli startup <a href="http://www.youlic...
Yahoo is making APIs (application programming interfaces) available for external developers so that they can build tools and applications for its new Panama search advertising platform.
Adobe on Monday said it's broadening its LiveCycle Enterprise Suite development software to add a way to create wizard-like "Form Guides" and flash-based graphics so users can interact easily with PDF-based content online.
One year after the first 750GB hard drive debuted, Western Digital joins Seagate and Hitachi with its own 750GB offering. Western Digital's WD Caviar SE16 750GB Serial ATA hard drive carries a variety of performance specs: performance with 3 Gb/s tra...
US-based Hearst-Argyle Television and YouTube Monday announced a joint effort to add news, weather and entertainment videos and original Hearst television programming in five local markets to YouTube.
McAfee Monday pledged a renewed focus on the small-and-midsize business market, where the security firm said it's beefing up its product line and sales support.
If the Internet radio with iPod port and laptop PC built for microprocessor overclocking that Asustek Computer Inc. showed off on Monday are any indication of things to come at the Computex Taipei 2007 trade show, then be prepared for a few surprises...
Toshiba will unveil in Taipei on Tuesday a slim HD DVD rewriter suitable for use in laptop computers.
SanDisk on Monday announced a pair of USB flash drives designed to offer both security and access speed to business users.
Extremely aggressive spam blasts against individual domains, dubbed "spam spikes," are on the upswing and can disrupt small and midsize businesses as much as a determined attack designed to knock a company offline, MessageLabs said Monday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Opening up Z-Wave code may help to make IoT hum
- Acer is betting your pets need gadgets too
- Bang & Olufsen puts a new spin on the portable Bluetooth speaker
- Meet the newest member of SAP's Hana family: a data warehouse
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC