Ask Jeeves has rolled out an updated version of its Teoma search engine, hoping to out-query competitors by offering refined search capabilities, Web-based spell check, and improved context and relevance among other new features.
The Norwegian government submitted an appeal Tuesday on the acquittal by Oslo City Court of Jon Lech Johansen, also known as "DVD Jon," on charges regarding his development and distribution of DeCSS, a program that can be used to break the digital co...
Sun Microsystems and Microsoft have agreed on how Microsoft should comply with a federal judge's order to carry Sun's version of Java with its newest operating systems.
The Malaysian police Monday seized 15 PCs and four servers worth RM150,000 (US$39,500) from the office of online news provider Malaysiakini.com, prompting angry reactions from both the online news daily's editor-in-chief and chief executive officer.
Palm will replace the Graffiti handwriting technology it uses in its PDAs with a new solution called Jot.
LaCie Group SA Monday introduced its next generation 22-inch electron22blue IV CRT display.
Apple Computer's legal department has moved to prevent iCommune, an independently-built iTunes plug-in for sharing music libraries, from being developed.
Worldwide PC sales may have resumed growth in 2002, according to figures from Gartner's Dataquest unit, but it's still too early to predict that PC demand among corporate customers will see an upturn in 2003, an executive for Via Technologies said he...
If the Xbox's performance in Japan last year has taught us anything, it's that Microsoft is more than willing to make up for its lack of business knowledge by waging full-out war for the hearts and minds of users.
Sharp will soon launch a Linux-based home audiovisual server in Japan that uses a broadband connection to reach beyond the boundaries of the home and allow users access to their stored video and image files from computers connected to the Internet.
Just as security experts match wits with hackers, those trying to block unwanted e-mail face increasingly elaborate "attacks" from spammers trying to slip messages through antispam defenses.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has introduced a 64M-bit Flash memory chip, the Am29PDL640G, which incorporates security features designed to protect smart phones and set-top boxes from attacks by hackers.
Sharp has unveiled the latest in its line of low-power, light and slim notebook computers based on processors from Transmeta.
Microsoft on Monday announced new copyright protection tools that let recording companies restrict the use of CDs and DVDs on personal computers.
US government officials and communications experts are assessing the public safety and security implications of a newly posted online article that provides directions for making cheap devices to jam Global Positioning System signals.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pew survey shows women bear brunt of online harassment
- EMC buys controlling interest in VCE, its joint venture with Cisco
- Amazon takes aim at Microsoft's Active Directory with new service
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW