Sony plans to release a new VAIO model which features its sought-after multiformat DVDRW technology.
The Australian Defence Science and Technology Organisation's C3 Research Centre is participating in joint exercises with the US, UK, Canada and Germany this week to further battle-harden the information systems of Australia's Defence Forces.
A recent Microsoft security patch for Internet Explorer (IE) can lock users out of certain Web sites and Microsoft's own MSN e-mail service, Microsoft said late Wednesday.
Intel wants to be inside your next cell phone. The microprocessor giant is introducing a wireless Internet-on-a-chip processor that integrates communications, applications processing, and memory functions--the key components of a smart cell phone.
Motorola will launch a mobile phone that runs Linux later this year, it said Thursday, introducing yet another software platform for mobile phones.
Representative Mike Honda, a California Democrat, intently watches an online military equipment tracking demonstration. The server retrieves a table of supplies, then generates a map of its routing.
Epic Games Inc. is working to fix vulnerabilities in its Unreal gaming system, Vice President Mark Reins said in an e-mail sent to Bugtraq, a security mailing list, on Tuesday.
The next version of Microsoft Corp.'s Office, now known as Office 11, will likely be called Office 2003 from the release of the second beta version early next month, according to sources familiar with Microsoft's plans.
With Valentine's Day quickly approaching love may be in the air, but it's nothing compared to the amount of romance that's happening 24 hours a day, every day, online.
Internet mammoth Yahoo Inc. will soon be offering premium services to customers who provide their own Internet access, in a move aimed at expanding its reach to a broader audience of Net users.
A group of free software advocates plan to protest at a Washington conference designed to promote open source and free software to governments because a representative from Microsoft Corp. is scheduled to speak there.
Microsoft at the VSLive show has previewed several upcoming development tools, including an incremental release of its development environment, Visual Studio .Net 2003.
The small and medium business sector holds a wealth of opportunity for broadband resellers, according to Rosemary Sinclair, managing director of the Australian Telecommunications Users Group (ATUG).
Punch Networks Corp. is adding Java-based MP3 playback to its Punch WebGroups Web storage and sharing application, while touting the new feature as a copyright-friendly answer to Napster-style file sharing.
The steady growth in the density and performance of microprocessors described by Moore's Law may go on only for the next eight to 12 years with today's conventional technology, the author of that law said Monday.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sencha melds desktop and smartphone management with Space
- Apple leads the tablet line despite iPad sales decline
- Drupal: If you weren't quick to patch, assume your site was hacked
- Smartphone share of overall mobile phone sales stalling at 70 percent
- Pirate Bay co-founder found guilty of hacking in Denmark
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC