France is hoping to shut down spammers more quickly through a system that makes it easier for users to notify ISPs (Internet service providers) when unsolicited e-mails are coming from their network.
There was CGI, Java and even C. But for building Web sites during the dot-com boom, nothing was hotter than ColdFusion.
Cisco's dominance in enterprise networking doesn't necessarily mean it is the only game in town -- or that you jeopardize job security by bypassing Cisco.
EBay has significantly boosted its advertising revenue since last year, but some sellers worry that the company's efforts in this area are driving potential buyers away from the online marketplace.
Enterasys Networks next week is expected to roll out a 10Gbps intrusion detection and prevention system for its Dragon switches.
Though LTE has more long-term potential, WiMAX will benefit from having a two-year head start in the market for fourth-generation network, says a new study by ABI Research.
According to Microsoft, Xbox 360 sales have more than doubled since Halo 3's release on September 25. Additionally, the game attracted almost three million players to Xbox Live.
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) is likely to use last Thursday's [[ArtId:1880068734|courtroom victory|new]] in a file-sharing case in Minnesota to push those it has filed similar cases against to quickly settle, according to som...
Apple said it is investigating lockup problems with the newest line of iMac desktop computers after customers flooded the company's support forums with complaints last week.
For the record, there are hackers at Microsoft. Just don't call them hackers.
Users running pirated or counterfeit copies of Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 can now download Internet Explorer 7, Microsoft announced late last week.
The Australian electronic games industry is calling for the Australian government to support its call for the implementation of an industry-wide rebate to assist the local burgeoning games sector to maintain and extend its globally competitive positi...
A US federal jury, on Thursday ordered a Minneapolis woman to pay US$220,000 to six music companies for illegally downloading and sharing copyrighted music over a peer-to-peer network.
Games developers have slammed the Federal government for ignoring the revenue they create while offering 40 per cent rebates to other entertainment producers such as the Australian film and TV industry.
In its second quarter, Research In Motion reported better growth in its non-enterprise business than in the enterprise market, as the company continues to push into the consumer space.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - AdelaideWA
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT