Yasushi Yamamoto thinks the time may be right for three-dimensional (3D) display technology. Twenty years after a generation of movie-goers filed into theaters, 3D glasses in hand, to watch a mechanical shark lunge at them in "Jaws 3D", the Sharp emp...
Most PDA (personal digital assistant) users were introduced to the device through the Palm OS, but Microsoft Corp.'s Windows CE .Net operating system family has pulled into a virtual tie with the pioneering PDA OS (operating system), according to fir...
June will see the first double-layer write-once DVD drives and media to hit Australian shores.
Kiwi software house Synergetix is doubling its Australian channel presence as it launches three .NET-based digital signage and marketing products.
Memory provider Synnex says DRAM prices, contrary to speculation, have actually dropped by 15 per cent due to month-end pressure.
Antivirus software company Symantec paid US$62.5 million last year to acquire a controversial patent for scanning data. A settlement announced Friday with Clearswift indicates that the company isn't going to be shy about exercising its new ownership ...
The long-awaited documents Google filed Thursday to register for an initial public offering (IPO) of its shares illustrate just how unusual the company's founders are in their approach to steering one of the tech industry's largest and most influenti...
Domain Names Australia (DNA) is pressing ahead with its appeal against the Federal Court forbidding its marketing practices.
The Australian Tax Office is warning taxpayers of forged e-mails masquerading as legitimate ATO correspondence.
Intel will introduce its new Dothan mobile processor at a launch event in San Francisco on May 10, the company announced Thursday.
Visa International is experimenting with credit cards that include a small display screen where customers could view recent transactions, bank balances or local currency exchange rates, said Deborah Arnold, Visa's vice president of global consumer st...
IBM and Stanford University have announced a new research group dedicated to the emerging science of spintronics, with the goal of creating prototype CPUs that complete computations through magnetism instead of today's electrical charge.
Microsoft said on Wednesday that a recently released software patch for its Windows operating system is causing some Windows 2000 machines to stop responding after it is installed.
Microsoft next week plans to detail the next steps it is taking to extend Web services to devices such as printers, digital cameras and consumer electronics.
Google has filed a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for an initial public offering (IPO) of common stock, putting the Internet search pioneer on its way to becoming a public company.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 3 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 4 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
- 5 Toshiba Portege Z20t Ultrabook (PT15BA-00500Y)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM to pump US$3 billion into new IoT business unit
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- US trade body to investigate Apple after Ericsson complaints
- With Tidal relaunch, Jay Z doubles down on streaming for audiophiles
- Silk Road investigators charged with stealing bitcoin
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW