A new worm attacking a known vulnerability in Microsoft SQL 2000 Web servers that has been slowing down or halting Internet traffic worldwide could prove as tricky a nemesis as security foes "Code Red" and "Nimda," according to firms tracking the out...
A coalition of technology company heavyweights and consumer groups have joined the chorus of voices calling for the U.S. government to stay away from mandating anti-copying schemes on computers.
Lexmark has introduced a new All-In-One Print Center, the Lexmark X5150, an inexpensive digital imaging center. The new device offers 4800 dpi (dots per inch) resolution on all paper types, a quality flatbed scanner, personal computer-fax capabilitie...
NEC began selling one of the smaller Tablet PC devices to emerge since their November launch to users in Japan Thursday, with North American and European availability coming by the end of the first quarter, it said in a release.
Camera maker Fujifilm AG yesterday announced the launch of two fourth-generation sensors in its SuperCCD (charge-coupled device) cameras. The latest SuperCCD will provide users with better picture quality and Fujifilm plans to pack this feature set i...
A security bug in a network service that ships as part of Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and Windows XP can open systems up to attack, Microsoft warned in its first security bulletin of the year, issued on Wednesday and rated "critical."
A national broadband strategy should be adopted by the Federal Government in order to strengthen broadband services across the country and drive Australia’s high-speed technology take-up, a new report recommends.
A 22-year-old British man has been sentenced to two years in prison for creating and sending out three computer viruses, one of the toughest sentences given so far to a virus writer.
Trying to bolster the image of Linux as a legitimate platform for driving higher revenue and earnings among companies both large and small, IBM at LinuxWorld on Wednesday will trot out 10 new users to give just such testimony.
After hinting around for the last several days, Blizzard Entertainment today came clean with details about its forthcoming expansion pack for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. Entitled Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, the new expansion pack will, in the ...
Sony is planning to introduce in February a fingerprint scanner in a Memory Stick form factor.
RealNetworks is releasing source code to the third component of its Helix platform, in a move that it says will create the industry's first open-source media delivery system.
The recording industry can get its hands on the name of an Internet user who downloaded more than 600 songs in a single day, a federal judge has ruled.
Microsoft on Monday announced availability of SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 3, featuring a monitoring API, error reporting enhancements, and increased performance for Microsoft's server database. Fixes are included for analysis services, manageability...
iPrimus Telecom has leaped onto the wireless bandwagon with the launch of a new wireless broadband service across selected hotspot locations in Sydney and Melbourne.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Web Services opens German location to ease privacy concerns
- Akamai sees record-setting spikes in size and volume of DDoS attacks
- German publishers capitulate and let Google post news snippets -- for now
- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- HP gives Moonshot server its first Xeon chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW