AU Optronics, the world's third largest LCD (liquid crystal display) screen maker, will increase by half-again the number of research and development engineers it currently staffs through the purchase of rival Quanta Display, and add them to scores o...
A software player for Sony's LocationFree system that is compatible with Apple Computer's Mac OS X is under development by Tokyo-based Kaga Electronics Co. and should be available soon.
Seiko Epson recorded its first net loss in 4 years for the fiscal year that just ended as restructuring costs exacerbated already tough market conditions for the Japanese company.
BigPond has signed its millionth ADSL customer, doubling its customer base in under a year.
Microsoft released the first service pack for SQL Server 2005 on Wednesday, fixing dozens of bugs and paving the way for more businesses to upgrade to its latest database software.
Microsoft Wednesday said that an entry-level edition of its Visual Studio tools will remain free and available for use without restrictions for developers.
Microsoft has released for free public download beta 2 of Internet Explorer 7 for Windows XP. This latest version of Microsoft's next browser has few visible changes from the beta 2 preview edition posted on March 20.
A jury has found that Hynix Semiconductor violated a series of Rambus patents and awarded Rambus US$306.5 million in damages.
A group of self-titled "political activists" in Massachusetts has started an aggressive campaign to get browser users to switch from Microsoft's Internet Explorer to Mozilla's Firefox.
Newly formed VoIP provider, Clarinet, has lowered its fixed-line call rates to mobiles for its all-you-can-eat plans, in an effort to make its presence felt in the residential market.
A greenfield site in South Australia is edging towards becoming the location du jour for Australia's most innovative broadband services.
Novell has published a second release candidate (RC) of its landmark Suse Linux 10.1 release, following weeks of delays.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) plans to begin selling a Blu-ray Disc drive in Japan in June for use in desktop computers, the company said Friday.
Some Chinese Internet users aren't happy with Google's recently announced Chinese name, and they've started an online petition to express their displeasure.
A version of Adobe Systems's flagship Photoshop software that will run on Mac computers based on either the legacy PowerPC or new Intel platform will be available in the first half of next year, the company's CEO said Friday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW