Amid signs of growing frustration in the retail community over the credit card industry's payment card industry (PCI) data security requirements, Visa on Tuesday quietly rolled out an additional set of Payment Application Security Mandates for all co...
A week after Symantec security researchers traced the elaborate course of a malware exploit -- apparently devised in the Netherlands -- to what may be a compromised ad server belonging to Internet advertising company 24/7 Real Media, the attack metho...
Strong sales of new and old products alike led Microsoft to its fastest first-quarter growth in eight years, with the company reporting growth in all five business segments and both revenue and earnings per share (EPS) that beat analyst expectations.
The current shortage of skilled IT workers in Australia is at an all-time low, and is a crisis the industry and the government must tackle collectively, and quickly, according to industry experts.
Mozilla will walk away from Google and the millions it collects from the search company each year, if that's what it takes to stay independent, the open-source developer's CEO promised yesterday.
The WiMAX market has had another boost this week with network equipment provider D-Link announcing it will base a range of products on Beceem's mobile WiMAX chipset.
With just over a month to go until Sony puts the world's first OLED (organic light emitting diode) television on sale, two rival display makers took the wraps off their latest OLED TV panel prototypes at an exhibition in Japan this week.
The notion of removing the security perimeter around corporate information -- a concept known as deperimeterization -- expounded by the Jericho Forum has been a hot technology debate, but now what could be controversial legal aspects of it are being ...
Microsoft is offering updates on the progress of interoperability initiatives, including the Interoperability Executive Customer Council (IEC) and the Interop Vendor Alliance (IVA).
An ambitious plan to equip Silicon Valley with wireless public broadband services is proceeding with great hopes but many challenges.
More than half of U.S. residents want the government to regulate Internet video in some way, according to a poll released this week.
The massive wildfires burning in and around San Diego are testing technologies that the city recently deployed for managing disasters, including a Web-based system for coordinating emergency-response operations and a Reverse 911 system for alerting r...
Engineers at a Scottish university have gained an important insight into the behavior of tiny wires, which could have vital implications for the way in which computers in the future are wired together.
Oracle has released the Windows version of its flagship 11g database, a few months after the company shipped the Linux version. Along with assorted performance improvements, the Windows release features beefed-up integration with Microsoft's platform...
Oracle continues to snap up smaller software companies even while it battles to acquire middleware vendor BEA Systems. Mid-week Oracle said it had agreed to buy Interlace Systems, which makes operations planning software, for an undisclosed price.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Freebies from Reliance Jio hasten Indian mobile consolidation
- Samsung starts production of new 10-nm Exynos 9 Series chip
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- Brocade's Ruckus Wi-Fi business finds a buyer
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCTableau ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD