Microsoft built a custom Windows Mobile user interface for a new phone that T-Mobile USA expects to announce this week, evidence that Microsoft may be getting more serious about pursuing the consumer mobile market.
Country Energy's Broadband over Power Line (BPL) trial is being extended by a month, due to a lack of experienced field technicians and staff.
Dell CEO Michael Dell hinted that his company could be shopping for more acquisition targets, and that they could be larger than the companies it has acquired to date.
Verizon Communications posted net income of US$4.2 billion for the third quarter, up 19 percent from a year ago, driven largely by new wireless and fiber broadband customers, the company said.
People looking to walk into an Apple retailer and buy an iPhone with cash will be out of luck. The company is now accepting only credit or debit card payments for the devices so they can track who purchases the phone, according to an employee at the ...
News Corp. and NBC Universal debuted their joint-venture online video service Hulu.com with a private beta, adding a new rival to Apple's iTunes and Google's YouTube services.
Schools in the U.K. are being are being urged to stop signing licensing deals with Microsoft by a government watchdog.
Microsoft confirmed that its OneCare consumer security software modifies Windows' overall patch options during installation but said that the tool tells people that their settings may be changed.
Hackers have released a tool that "jailbreaks" up-to-date iPhones and iPod touches, but unlike previous such software, doesn't require a Mac or PC as a middleman.
A U.S. federal court judge last week denied a motion by Google to dismiss a copyright infringement lawsuit brought by American Airlines.
A hacker has released attack code that could be used to exploit a critical bug in some versions of the Windows operating system.
IPv4 address space is likely to be fully depleted within two to four years, warned a Regional Internet Registry (RIR) organisation last week.
Technology for reducing the energy consumption of computers running Windows Vista is hitting the market, with a product from power-management software vendor 1E that centralizes and automates the PC shutdown process.
Systems management software maker FiveRuns announced Monday that it had garnered US$6.2 million in funding from Austin Ventures.
Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networking sites have become the top tool for hiring IT staff, a new survey among recruitment companies reveals.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- SK Telecom pushes for interoperable quantum crypto systems
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW