Looking to capture the imagination of what it says is an ever-growing population of people building their own PCs, case maker Antec is unveiling two new products lines: The Lifestyle and LANBOY series.
Microsoft and Panasonic Consumer Electronics on Thursday announced additional hardware and software makers who will support HighMAT, a technology co-developed by the two companies that aims to provide better interoperability between PCs and consumer ...
An Internet routing error by AT&T Corp. effectively shut off access from around 40 percent of the Internet to several major Microsoft Web sites and services on Thursday, Microsoft has said.
Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI) saw record sales of its PlayStation and PlayStation 2 game console systems in the final two months of 2002, the company said Thursday.
Continuing to fiddle with the name of its upcoming Windows server, Microsoft on Thursday announced it will drop the .Net branding from the product's name and will simply call it Windows Server 2003.
Road warriors with depleted digital devices at the Consumer Electronics Show may want to check out a 15-minute battery recharging demonstration by Rayovac Corp., which is running a battery first-aid station at the show.
MasterWriter -- which makes solutions for writers, poets, and educators -- is demonstrating MasterWriter 1.0 software for professional songwriters for the first time this week.
Avid Technology has announced Avid Free DV , a free DV-only version of its video editing software.
The Neo Project, a group of distributed computing enthusiasts, on Wednesday said on its Web site that it had resumed its attempt to crack an encryption key used to digitally sign software for Microsoft's Xbox video game console.
Sony introduced Memory Stick Pro at the Consumer Electronics Show on Thursday, a new version of its storage format that will debut by mid-2003 with a capacity of 1G byte, or enough space to record 24 minutes of DVD-quality video or 16 music CDs.
Bill Gates kicked off the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas Wednesday evening by unveiling the first products based on a futuristic technology that can turn everyday items into "smart objects" that receive information through the airwaves.
In the broadband age the TV will replace the PC as the center of online entertainment, running on a Linux-based platform for connected home electronics devices, Sony President and Chief Operating Officer Kunitake Ando said Thursday.
Digital video will become as portable as MP3 music files if a portable media player being developed by Intel and Microsoft catches on.
Promising to open the floodgates for media content delivery, RealNetworks is releasing a digital rights management (DRM) platform that supports both standards-based and Internet media formats, such as RealAudio, RealVideo, MP3 and MPEG-4.
During his keynote address at Macworld Expo San Francisco 2003, Apple Computer CEO Steve Jobs unveiled a "new generation of presentation software". The aptly named Keynote includes professionally designed themes, fully anti-aliased typography, pro-qu...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW