Google Tuesday launched <a href="http://www.google.com/trends" target="_blank">Hot Trends</a>, a new feature on the <a href="http://www.google.com/intl/en/trends/about.html" target="_blank">Google Trends report</a> that lets users see a list of the c...
A software pirate who sold illegal copies of Symantec software on the online auction site eBay has agreed to pay a US$205,000 fine.
Tacitly acknowledging that it cannot completely secure its Office suite against attackers, Microsoft Monday promoted a last-ditch defence that lets administrators block users from opening documents.
IBM edged out Hewlett-Packard in first-quarter server revenue, as both companies relied on a rebound in sales of x86-based computers, according to a market report released Tuesday.
Google recently confused administrators of Google Apps Premier Edition with an e-mail that misstated the number of accounts they will be billed for.
"Google, schmoogle," declared Philip Argy, president of the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
Ruckus Wireless, a developer of fast home Wi-Fi access points for telcos, has shifted its attention to small businesses and launched a cheap, simple-to-use wireless LAN that aims to undercut the likes of Trapeze and Aruba.
3Com is introducing unified threat management gear for small and midsize enterprises at the Interop show this week. The gear is aimed at customers who want 3Com's TippingPoint security technology, but at a lower scale and price point than has been pr...
At Interop, the high tech industry's major networking conference, a little-noticed partnership announcement between WhereNet, designers of active RFID location systems, and Cisco may be far more significant than anyone realizes.
Citrix is announcing software at Interop Las Vegas this week designed to speed up traffic between individual computers and corporate sites using its WAN acceleration appliances on only one end of the connection.
Dell is expected to begin selling three models of its long-awaited laptop and desktop computers loaded with Ubuntu Linux on Thursday.
British mountain climber Rod Baber reached the summit of Mount Everest early Monday, local time, where he made the world's highest land-based cellular phone call and sent a text message.
MySpace will provide attorneys general offices in all U.S. states with information it has gathered on convicted sex offenders who have used its social networking site, the most popular of its kind.
Office 2007 users running Windows Vista may not have realized that their systems had not received several of this month's patches, Microsoft said last week when it acknowledged that its security update services had failed to deploy the fixes.
Yahoo is interested in purchasing Bebo to strengthen its disappointing social networking standing, the British newspaper The Sunday Telegraph has reported.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD