Microsoft Corp. is expanding a program that provides access to the source code for its Windows CE .Net operating system, allowing device manufacturers, chip makers and systems integrators to make modifications to the code that can be used in commerci...
Yahoo Inc. reported first-quarter 2003 earnings that were above expectations Wednesday as the Internet company continued to drum up revenue from its growing paid services.
Microsoft warned users on Wednesday about two new security vulnerabilities affecting its Microsoft Virtual Machine, Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 and Microsoft ISA Server 2000 products.
Pentium 4-based PCs will get a performance boost next week when Intel Corp. begins shipping its 875 chipset, formerly known by the code name Canterwood. The new chipset revs up the highest speed of the front-side bus used with Pentium 4 chips from 53...
Microsoft Corp. further hoisted the curtain surrounding its real time collaboration and enterprise instant messaging (IM) platform Thursday, revealing the product's official name and saying that it would deliver developer tools in conjunction with th...
Microsoft Corp. will release a 64-bit version of Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP for Advanced Micro Devices Inc.'s (AMD's) forthcoming Opteron and Athlon64 processors, Microsoft announced Wednesday.
Microsoft has chosen InterVideo to port its Windows Media technology to consumer electronic products based on the open source Linux operating system.
Toshiba Australia’s Information Systems Division (ISD) has announced record quarterly and annual results after strong notebook sales pushed its last quarter revenue to over $100 million.
A software buffer overflow vulnerability in Samba open-source software could give an attacker remote access to a machine running that software, according to security company Digital Defense Inc.
Windows Server 2003 has yet to be officially launched, but a registration key to install Microsoft Corp.'s new server operating system has already been posted online.
Intel Corp. released a new software tool aimed at helping developers check for bugs in multithreaded software applications for use on processors with Intel's hyperthreading technology.
A federal appeals court last week denied a request from Infineon Technologies AG to revisit the court's split decision to vacate a fraud judgement against memory vendor Rambus Inc., freeing Rambus from allegations that it improperly influenced a stan...
Intel and Via Technologies have reached a settlement that resolves all pending patent infringement lawsuits between the companies relating to chipsets and microprocessors.
Australian and New Zealand buyers took advantage of a pricing blunder on IBM's Australian Web site, landing ThinkPad notebooks at 10 per cent of their normal price.
Today's digital devices are smaller and more powerful than ever, but a roadblock obstructs further miniaturization: the batteries. Manufacturers can produce smaller notebooks, mobile phones, and PDAs, but today's cumbersome power sources make the sma...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Symantec identifies sophisticated, stealthy 'Regin' malware
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW