Israel unfortunately is home to the most malicious Internet activity per Internet user, said Symantec's twice-yearly Internet Security Threat Report issued on Monday. The report covered the second half of 2006.
True to the saying "when it rains, it pours," BenQ could find itself being sued by creditors of its failed mobile-phone venture in Germany.
Hynix Semiconductor and SanDisk have reached a patent cross-license agreement and will jointly manufacture and sell NAND flash memory in addition to developing four-bit-per-cell flash memory, the companies said Wednesday.
When Google product manager Jessica Ewing gets a new cell phone, the first thing she does is change its background theme. Adding a beach scene or a dancing pig makes it feel more her own, she wrote in her blog.
Businesses may unwittingly leave themselves open to application-layer attacks because they don't understand their networks lack defenses to deflect them, according to a study by Forrester Research.
Microsoft will open up beta versions of its unified communications server and client software to the public for download on Monday, a senior company executive said Wednesday.
Apple has joined the fray of vendors linking the TV and PC with the launch of its Apple TV, a set-top box that can wirelessly pull media content off a computer and play it on a television set.
Companies from across IT face criminal sanctions, including prison time for employees, if their networks, software programs or online services are ever used to carry illegally copied material such as music or film, according to a draft law from the E...
Security researchers have been touting the growing nature of professionalism among virus authors over the last several years, but new evidence points to increased cooperation between malware writers spread around the globe, according to some experts.
Microsoft Monday declared that a technique to delay Vista's activation as long as a year just "doesn't work." The researcher who published the activation extension claimed otherwise.
While the dot-com era focused squarely on aggregating data on the Internet, one of the most defining characteristics of Web 2.0 is the deconstruction of the Web into small, single-purpose applications called widgets or gadgets.
The launch of Windows Vista won't do much for PC sales this year, a research firm said Tuesday, with the new Microsoft operating system giving "at best, a limited boost" to PC units shipped during 2007.
Shipments of servers powered by x86 processors will not grow as fast as previously forecasted, but x86 will remain the dominant chip design, according to IDC.
Although Apple's climb in computer market share has been largely fuelled by its laptop lineup, other PC makers have done even better at boosting global laptop sales, according to a research firm.
Can flash media cards be turned into a funky tech commodity? Mint Wireless, distributor of the just released Tomato flash products believes so.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA