Some MacBook Pro users who upgraded to the Leopard operating system are reporting that their notebooks' keyboards and trackpads have gone on the fritz, according to Apple support forums. The only apparent solution: Reboot the machine.
ZoneAlarm is offering a free download of its anti spyware package as part of Microsoft's Patch Tuesday.
For the second time in less than three weeks, Microsoft has had to apologize for blunders made by the application that enterprise administrators rely on to deploy the software vendor's security patches and other updates.
Some of Asia's biggest cellular carriers are banding together to offer a flat-rate data roaming service, hoping to increase the use of cellular data services by business people travelling in Asia.
Bocada, Arsenal Digital Solutions and Digisense separately announced upgraded software and services designed to help enterprises better manage and protect their data.
IBM released the second beta of its Symphony rival suite to Microsoft Office this week, claiming that 88 percent of its users are Microsoft customers.
Online book seller and retail chain Dymocks has taken a leap into electronic publishing with the launch of Dymocks Digital, allowing customers to purchase audible and digital forms of the traditional paper book.
Apple has pushed out its iPhone 1.1.2 firmware update to users of its popular mobile phone, fixing a widely publicized bug in the iPhone's browser.
Microsoft and the GSM Association are promoting 3G (third generation) mobile telecommunications by asking companies to build laptop PCs that automatically connect to the Internet wirelessly over mobile phone networks.
A Microsoft spinoff plans to release an open beta of a new mobile browsing user interface in mid-December.
Microsoft is on track to begin testing a console by the end of the year that will give customers a single tool for managing all of its Forefront enterprise security products.
Microsoft is improving its popular Application Virtualization program while also bundling it with beta versions of other new software management tools.
Microsoft wants to create a plug-in that will simplify the process of exporting Word documents to applications that make texts accessible for the visually impaired.
British open-source advocates will be boosted by the news that German support vendor Credativ is expanding its open-source center (OSSC) to support all distributions of Linux in the UK.
Oracle is going after its piece of the hot virtualization market by introducing an open source Xen-based hypervisor to compete against those from Novell, Red Hat and VMware.
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTTest ManagerWA
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD