US Government technology supplier Raytheon announced the completion of its acquisition of data-leak prevention company Oakley Systems.
Enterprise security is being compromised by the number of poor security products on the market in a world where hackers have become more organized, delegates at the RSA Security conference were told this week.
Microsoft has expanded the capabilities of its Windows Live ID service by adding support for single sign-on for its Windows Live services and making it possible for users to sign up for an ID from a mobile device.
Microsoft won't be participating in the 700 MHz spectrum auction planned by the US Federal Communications Commission for January, CEO Steve Ballmer said this week.
Apple expects Leopard to bring in US$140 million between its launch this week and the end of the year, a company executive hinted. That number, however, is lower than analysts' estimates.
A malicious PDF document that exploits bugs in Adobe Systems' Reader and Acrobat software is on the loose, Symantec said, just hours after Adobe patched the programs.
Brocade Communication Systems announced that it is developing what it calls a Data Center Fabric architecture, a product strategy built around optimized server and storage virtualization, application services and policy-based automation that will mat...
Japanese DRAM (dynamic RAM) maker Elpida Memory and Taiwanese contract chip maker United Microelectronics (UMC) plan to work together to develop phase-change memory chip products, including PRAM (phase-change RAM), joining a growing chorus of chip ma...
Samsung Electronics Co. has developed a chip-manufacturing technique able to significantly increase the amount of music, pictures, videos and other data people can store in future iPods, iPhones and other devices.
Apparently it's not just unwary individuals that fall victim to online scammers. Even large corporations, it seems, can get suckered into parting with their money by devious phishers.
GeneTree, a new genealogy site set to launch on Tuesday, adds a new twist to online family history searches by allowing users to submit their own DNA and to collaborate with others using social networking tools.
Privacy may soon become a much bigger deal to the Web 2.0 world.
The Office of US Trade Representative (USTR) will seek to negotiate a voluntary anticounterfeiting trade agreement with several major trading partners, the office said Tuesday.
My SQL has laid out its software road map through 2009, including some code contributed by Google and security improvements that are due in MySQL 7.0.
The rumours were right: Cisco has signed a deal to buy WiMAX radio vendor, Navini Networks, for $US330 million.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystNSW