Nokia Corp. introduced Skype Internet-calling software for its N800 Wi-Fi tablet on Wednesday, providing another alternative to using a cell phone, while a debate in the U.S. over what networks such devices may be able to use in the future heated up....
An image taken from Microsoft's E3 Press rehearsal and originally published to an online company image gallery shows a peculiar fourth Xbox 360 on stage suggesting that Microsoft will add yet another model to its current line up of three machines.
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) released a ten page document to attendees of E3 today, about the gaming demographic.
Google believes that its consumer-grade Web applications represent the future of enterprise IT. But while Google is quick to trumpet its products' innovative features, the search giant hasn't said much about their security. Until recently, that is.
After a flashy video opener to start the show. Nintendo of America CEO Reggie s took to the stage to trumpet the huge success of the Wii in Japan and the U.S., calling the console a victory for all of gaming.
Microsoft did not drop the price of the Xbox 360 as expected by some on Tuesday, but the company did unveil a special edition Halo 3 model and showed several new games during the company's E3 press conference.
PC vendors are launching more and more computers with dual-core and quad-core processors, promising users that the expensive machines can juggle more applications at work or play better games at home.
Microsoft's Office Open XML (OOXML) document format specification is fatally flawed where it comes to spreadsheets, with many functions filled with careless errors, according to a critic.
Confusion reigns around a zero-day browser vulnerability made public Tuesday, with four researchers or organizations squaring off over whether Microsoft's Internet Explorer or Mozilla's Firefox is at fault.
Google announced Wednesday new widgets called Mapplets that will let users gather data from multiple sources to personalize maps.
Microsoft Wednesday released the first public beta of Windows Live OneCare 2.0, a major upgrade of its consumer security suite.
Three critical vulnerabilities in Flash Player that could let hackers infect Windows, Mac OS X and Linux systems, were patched Tuesday by Adobe Systems.
Microsoft Wednesday said the interim release of BizTalk Server, which will usher in support for RFID, would ship in September and feature a new edition of the software.
Australian banks are lukewarm about a domain name proposal which aims to cut down on data phishing.
Dell has reached for a larger share of the small business market with the launch of the Vostro brand of notebook and desktop PCs designed to simplify tech support, an area that has attracted complaints and lawsuits for Dell in recent months.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD