The malware headache began for Robyn when she saw a MySpace bulletin from a friend inviting her to view new photos. She knew the friend in real life, so she went ahead and clicked the link. The site looked like a photo-sharing site, but one she had n...
A wildly popular online game from Nexon might help revive the fortunes of a Taiwanese company, even though the company won't charge a fee to play the game.
Local builders have confirmed foreign reports that Microsoft is on the verge of announcing a free Windows Vista upgrade plan for Windows XP-based PCs sold between this month and March 2007.
AOL has developed a new version of its PC software designed to simplify and enhance how broadband users access online content and services.
Ousted Hewlett-Packard Chairman Patricia Dunn, a former company lawyer, and three outside investigators were indicted Wednesday in California on felony charges related to the conduct of an investigation to track down news leaks from the HP board that...
Hitachi Maxell has developed a thin optical disc that could lead to data cartridges capable of storing terabytes of information.
South Korea's Infinics promises that its golf putter -- the DiXX Blu Digital Instructor -- will improve your short game thanks to a set of sophisticated sensors that measure your stance and swing.
Fujitsu offered visitors to the Ceatec exhibition in Chiba, Japan, a look at how entertainment PCs of the future could be with the display of two prototype computer designs.
Murata Boy, the cycling robot from Japan's Murata Manufacturing, has made it up a hill.
Japanese users won't have to worry about a noisy cooling fan disturbing them while they watch high-definition movies on NEC Corp.'s newest computer -- the PC, equipped with a Blu-ray drive, uses water-cooling instead.
Microsoft will introduce a new system for fighting software piracy with its upcoming Windows Vista and Windows Longhorn Server operating systems, the company said Wednesday.
Sophos has launched a host intrusion detection (HIPS) technology it claims can spot malware before it has a chance to execute anywhere on the network.
Internet governance experts remain divided over last week's decision to extend the U.S. government's oversight of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), with some calling it appropriate and others portraying it as unwise.
Looking to introduce transparency into the data recovery process, Payam Data Recovery (PDR) has opened what it claims to be the country's first clean room with a public viewing area. PDR managing director, Payam Toloo, argued there was a lot of misin...
Hewlett Packard has unveiled a new ink-based printhead technology that the company believes will help it capture a combined market worth $US30 billion.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro review: This feature-packed 15-inch laptop makes a few compromises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA