BEA System's board of directors has named an acquisition price to competitor and suitor Oracle: $US21 a share, $4 more than Oracle's initial offer.
Social networking site Friendster announced Thursday that it will launch a developer program in November that will provide developers with more access to its network.
Now that WiMax has been certified as a form of 3G (third-generation) mobile data infrastructure, Sprint Nextel is changing its tune about the WiMax network it plans to launch commercially in April.
Amid signs of growing frustration in the retail community over the credit card industry's payment card industry (PCI) data security requirements, Visa on Tuesday quietly rolled out an additional set of Payment Application Security Mandates for all co...
A week after Symantec security researchers traced the elaborate course of a malware exploit -- apparently devised in the Netherlands -- to what may be a compromised ad server belonging to Internet advertising company 24/7 Real Media, the attack metho...
Strong sales of new and old products alike led Microsoft to its fastest first-quarter growth in eight years, with the company reporting growth in all five business segments and both revenue and earnings per share (EPS) that beat analyst expectations.
The current shortage of skilled IT workers in Australia is at an all-time low, and is a crisis the industry and the government must tackle collectively, and quickly, according to industry experts.
Mozilla will walk away from Google and the millions it collects from the search company each year, if that's what it takes to stay independent, the open-source developer's CEO promised yesterday.
The WiMAX market has had another boost this week with network equipment provider D-Link announcing it will base a range of products on Beceem's mobile WiMAX chipset.
With just over a month to go until Sony puts the world's first OLED (organic light emitting diode) television on sale, two rival display makers took the wraps off their latest OLED TV panel prototypes at an exhibition in Japan this week.
The notion of removing the security perimeter around corporate information -- a concept known as deperimeterization -- expounded by the Jericho Forum has been a hot technology debate, but now what could be controversial legal aspects of it are being ...
Microsoft is offering updates on the progress of interoperability initiatives, including the Interoperability Executive Customer Council (IEC) and the Interop Vendor Alliance (IVA).
An ambitious plan to equip Silicon Valley with wireless public broadband services is proceeding with great hopes but many challenges.
More than half of U.S. residents want the government to regulate Internet video in some way, according to a poll released this week.
The massive wildfires burning in and around San Diego are testing technologies that the city recently deployed for managing disasters, including a Web-based system for coordinating emergency-response operations and a Reverse 911 system for alerting r...
Make Windows 10 your go-to on-the-go environment. Business tools that work!
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MediaTek wants to put its new 10-core chip in $300 VR smartphones
- Draytek Vigor 2952 SMB router overview
- 5 Best Australian smartphone deals
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCFinancial Business AnalystACT
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC