The mobile gaming market continues to consolidate, with Glu Mobile announcing that it bought the U.K.'s iFone for an undisclosed sum.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has begun selling the first processors to roll off the company's newest assembly line, located in Dresden, Germany.
Microsoft is working with partners to come up with a directory of add-on applications for Office Live that will be ready when the full version of the service goes live later this year.
Firefox, the free open-source Web browser from Mozilla.org, quietly gained enough users in March to finally grab 10 percent of the Web browser market, according to a report released Monday by Web audience measurement firm Net Applications.
Messaging security manufacturer, CipherTrust, has launched a free online service to alert organisations about potential phishing scams.
A free Linux and open source based service that aims to take bookmarking a step further and allow users to highlight Web pages and add comments, is set to go live this month.
The failure of a Trend Micro employee to install his company's own antivirus software led to the uploading of some company reports to a popular Japanese peer-to-peer file sharing network, the company said Monday.
Yahoo Holdings (Hong Kong) could face a fine, a civil lawsuit, or both if it is found to have illegally divulged personal data used to put a Chinese journalist in jail for 10 years.
The growing number of zero-day exploits seeking to take advantage of unpatched security flaws in Microsoft's products is exposing some of the limitations of the company's monthly software update schedule, IT managers and analysts said last week.
The trademark battle between Apple Computer and The Beatles' record label will likely be in a judge's hands on Wednesday.
A Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for attempting to use a chat room to solicit sex with minors, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced.
BigPond has slashed its monthly mobile wireless plans by $20 and added two new plans that are charged on an hourly basis.
Toshiba put on sale the world's first HD-DVD player on Friday in Japan. In doing so the company moved a format battle between the world's largest consumer electronics makers from the floors of trade shows to the retail floors.
Unwired is expanding into Melbourne, with plans to roll its services out to cover 25 percent of the city's population by the end of the year.
engin has launched two dedicated VoIP business plans in an attempt to solidify its position in the small business market.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW