The federal government backed IPv6 for e-Business project has yielded an Ubuntu-based IPv6 router that is now being trialled in business.
ASX-listed Freshtel Holdings today unveiled its new telco-grade VoIP network.
Microsoft is once again inviting members of the hacking community into its Redmond, Washington, campus to show the software giant where it's gone wrong.
Two notebook makers have unveiled lighter, faster PCs, including several with optional cellular interfaces and Intel's latest wireless LAN technology, aimed at the enterprise mobile market.
A Computing & Information Science Professor from Queen's University in Ontario, Canada, has developed an-eye tracking device that is set to revolutionise current billboard and screen advertising sales models, and has the potential to pave the way for...
Australia may fall in the first-world category, but outside its major cities, there still exists a need for broadband infrastructure that is not dissimilar to the needs of developing nations China and India, according to Larry Marshall, managing dire...
Paris Hilton has used her MySpace site to post a blog urging visitors to sign an online petition that asks authorities for leniency regarding her drink driving conviction.
Motorola Chairman and CEO Ed Zander says his company is ready for competition from Apple's iPhone, due out next month.
Intel launched the "Santa Rosa" upgrade of its Centrino notebook platform on Wednesday, running on PCs from Hewlett-Packard, Dell, Lenovo, MSI and others.
Microsoft will release an enterprise tool that offers some of the security features in the new Office 2007 suite to protect users still running the older Office 2003 applications, a company researcher said Tuesday.
A panel of three federal judges upheld a decision by the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) that says a fired federal employee wasn't harmed when a federal official used the Google search engine to research his prior work history.
A special edition Xbox360, adorned with autographs from the Halo 3 development team at Bungie Studios, has skyrocketed past $24,000 in an online charity auction hosted on eBay.
As unified communications moves from the bleeding edge to the mainstream, Siemens Communications is set to expand its OpenScape platform into a line of three products, including a less expensive one with a focused set of features.
Sun Microsystems is collaborating with Ericsson to support development of Java-based server applications that can run on wireless networks. The announcement was made at the JavaOne 2007 conference Tuesday in San Francisco.
More users are starting to evaluate and deploy Windows Vista, but they are showing more concern over perceived performance and patching improvements and the operating system's hardware requirements, according to a recent study.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA