A Computing & Information Science Professor from Queen's University in Ontario, Canada, has developed an-eye tracking device that is set to revolutionise current billboard and screen advertising sales models, and has the potential to pave the way for...
Australia may fall in the first-world category, but outside its major cities, there still exists a need for broadband infrastructure that is not dissimilar to the needs of developing nations China and India, according to Larry Marshall, managing dire...
Paris Hilton has used her MySpace site to post a blog urging visitors to sign an online petition that asks authorities for leniency regarding her drink driving conviction.
Motorola Chairman and CEO Ed Zander says his company is ready for competition from Apple's iPhone, due out next month.
Intel launched the "Santa Rosa" upgrade of its Centrino notebook platform on Wednesday, running on PCs from Hewlett-Packard, Dell, Lenovo, MSI and others.
Microsoft will release an enterprise tool that offers some of the security features in the new Office 2007 suite to protect users still running the older Office 2003 applications, a company researcher said Tuesday.
A panel of three federal judges upheld a decision by the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) that says a fired federal employee wasn't harmed when a federal official used the Google search engine to research his prior work history.
A special edition Xbox360, adorned with autographs from the Halo 3 development team at Bungie Studios, has skyrocketed past $24,000 in an online charity auction hosted on eBay.
As unified communications moves from the bleeding edge to the mainstream, Siemens Communications is set to expand its OpenScape platform into a line of three products, including a less expensive one with a focused set of features.
Sun Microsystems is collaborating with Ericsson to support development of Java-based server applications that can run on wireless networks. The announcement was made at the JavaOne 2007 conference Tuesday in San Francisco.
More users are starting to evaluate and deploy Windows Vista, but they are showing more concern over perceived performance and patching improvements and the operating system's hardware requirements, according to a recent study.
IBM wants your advice on how to spur innovation and economic development in Africa. The company is inviting public comment on the Web until May 25, and the best ideas will help the company shape the agenda for an upcoming series of seven conferences ...
Sun Microsystems announced Tuesday it has finished the process of making the bulk of its core Java technology available as open-source software under the GNU general public license version 2 (GPLv2). The vendor made the announcement at its JavaOne co...
Microsoft has released its May set of security patches, fixing critical bugs in Windows, Office and Exchange.
As it rolled out its revamped Windows Live Hotmail Monday, Microsoft also promised it would deliver replacements for the Outlook Express and Windows Mail desktop clients along with new software to integrate Web mail with the corporate Outlook program...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA