Unwired is expanding into Melbourne, with plans to roll its services out to cover 25 percent of the city's population by the end of the year.
engin has launched two dedicated VoIP business plans in an attempt to solidify its position in the small business market.
German semiconductor maker, Infineon Technologies, will spin off its memory-chip business two months earlier than planned, with a public offering to be "the preferred next step", the company said last week.
Google has launched a new program that allows businesses to buy graphical advertisements that appear on Google Local maps.
Japan's Nikon is aiming for a 40 percent share of the increasingly competitive digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera market within three years, it said Thursday.
Intel has partnered with a Mexican telecoms company to sell an affordable PC designed for first-time computer users in developing countries. It's the latest effort by technology vendors to develop products for emerging markets.
The European Commission announced Friday that it has approved the creation of an optical disc drive (ODD) joint venture between Sony and NEC.
Even though Windows Vista won't be available until next year, Microsoft is working with hardware partners to prepare customers for its release. Starting next month, PCs with stickers saying "Windows Vista Capable" will be in stores, letting customers...
Commercial computer hardware is the key to building a reliable robot, from faster processors to cheaper flash memory and higher capacity hard drives, according to speakers at a robotics technology conference Friday at the Boston University College of...
Hackers have posted a new version of malicious software that will make it easier for them to exploit an unpatched vulnerability in Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser. Based on a critical bug disclosed on March 22, the software was posted by h...
With the industry still absorbing the consumer delay of Windows Vista until next year, the folks at Microsoft have had little to smile about lately. But that hasn't stopped the company from offering a humorous MSN search site for the second year in a...
The Mozilla Foundation has released a workaround for a critical buffer overflow vulnerability in the Firefox browser that was first made public early Friday.
The Digital Preservation team at the National Archives is looking to migrate its Xena preservation software to the new OpenDocument format with the next release of the software, in turn being the first Australian government agency to do so.
Senior officials from China, Japan and South Korea have agreed to strengthen cooperation between their countries in several key technology areas, including the development of a 4G (fourth-generation) mobile technology standard, China's Ministry of In...
Apple Computer's release Wednesday of a software update to limit the volume level of its iPod music player confirms the product is flawed, U.S. attorneys involved in a class action suit against the company said.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW