Contract negotiations between Apple and NBC Universal regarding video content in iTunes are getting nastier and staying public.
A new hard drive from Japanese company DTS has added 1GB of DRAM cache to a 2.5-inch serial ATA disk.
Via Technologies has launched a new PC motherboard to help OEMs build PCs meeting the US Energy Star requirements.
Pfizer appears to be having an especially hard time of late keeping its employee data secure.
Intel plans to unveil a version of its Xeon processor that's designed for high-end servers with multiple processors -- setting the stage for a showdown with rival Advanced Micro Devices' upcoming quad-core Barcelona chip.
Analyst firms Gartner and IDC both released reports on the Asia Pacific server market this week but with different results.
Automation software maker Dunes Technologies this week announced it would release two virtual appliances designed to help small-to-midsize business manage virtualization in their environments.
Gold Coast telco gotalk has launched it's offensive in the growing Australian VoIP market with the introduction of the $14.95 Aussie Pack, which according to the company is the only VoIP provider in Australia to offer free mobile calls as part of a V...
Google staff don't like the suggestion that their own employees depend mostly on Microsoft Office even as Google Apps makes headway into the enterprise collaboration and e-mail market.
Firefox remains vulnerable to attacks exploiting protocol-handling bugs, even though it was patched twice in July, a pair of security researchers said this weekend.
The web site of Bank of India, one of India's leading banks, was restored early Tuesday. The bank has closed the site on Friday after it found that the site had been hacked, and was dispensing malicious code.
Countries normally passive in the arcane world of international high-tech standards are suddenly jockeying to have their say in the fate of Microsoft Corp.'s Office Open XML document format, swelling membership in a key but normally obscure technical...
The Chinese military has been blamed for a hack into a computer network belonging to the Pentagon, according to leaked reports of an internal investigation.
Online auction site eBay has been targeted by identity thieves, who are wielding a botnet that uses brute force to uncover valid account log-in information, a Tel Aviv-based security company said Monday.
Microsoft has failed in its attempt to have its Office Open XML document format fast-tracked straight to the status of an international standard by the International Organization for Standardization.
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. and U.K. spy agencies have been intercepting in-flight phone calls for years
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Test Manager - Defence ProjectVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT