Adesso Systems this week released a free client application that lets users quickly and easily share and update the information they use every day, such as documents, PDF files, spreadsheets, photos and video clips.
The Apple iPhone announced earlier this month should pay off handsomely for the company with over 50 percent gross margins for each version of the music-enabled smart phone, according to market researcher iSuppli.
Microsoft is working with the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children (ICMEC) and the international police force Interpol to help fight online child abuse in India.
Sony said it will not work with the adult film industry to help put their movies on its Blu-ray Disc format, although it will not try to stop them completely.
MySpace.com is facing pressure after a new round of lawsuits filed on Thursday that allege it failed to protect minors, and experts say the cases will enter murky legal territory.
Intel has won approval from the Chinese government to build its first Asian chip-making plant, according to published reports.
AOL is getting ready to set up an area in Second Life, another in a string of big-name companies establishing a presence in this popular 3D virtual world.
Major Web companies, educators and a variety of human rights groups are banding together to protect privacy rights and freedom of expression on the Internet.
Microsoft has come under fire for quietly releasing a fix to its PatchGuard kernel protection software in order to improve the performance of its Virtual Server 2005 product.
A small, family-owned hardware store sits on the main street of a quiet town in rural Michigan. During its peak season, the company serves about 40 customers a day for an average sale of US$9; roughly half of them pay by credit card. All of the compa...
Consumer rights groups have voiced opposition to legislation introduced in the U.S. Congress last week that would require Internet broadcasters to deploy DRM (digital rights management) technology to prevent listeners from making unauthorized copies ...
Intel's Ultra Mobile device platform will get smaller and less power-hungry over the next few years, becoming a key component in the company's vision of a personal wireless Internet available everywhere, according to a company executive.
No one is safe from being exposed, for better or worse, on YouTube. That even goes for the biggest names in technology.
A California fire investigator reversed an earlier finding and said Thursday that a cell phone was not the cause of a fire that critically burned a man and damaged the man's apartment.
Microsoft has reissued an Excel security patch, published earlier this month, after the update made it impossible for some Excel 2000 users to open documents.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC