Google plans to enhance its Google News service with a feature designed to let users find articles with historical information on events and people.
Microsoft has released the pricing for Windows Vista, about a week after online retailer, Amazon.com, disclosed the OS's pricing on its website.
Early feedback from testers already using Windows Vista Release Candidate 1 (RC1) report that the OS is more stable than expected, which bodes well for Microsoft's plan to have Vista out according to its current schedule.
Music lovers hoping to see the latest MP3 music players from SanDisk at the IFA consumer electronics show in Germany will have to find an alternative venue outside the country. SanDisk was forced to remove the MP3 music players after an Italian paten...
Microsoft is using data-mining techniques from a third party in its Internet browsers to guard against "phishing" attacks, where dubious Web sites try to harvest personal information from unknowing victims.
A new, free browser that claims it can safeguard privacy has been hit with accusations that it is really a platform for advertising and -- worse still -- is insecure.
Users looking for the latest and greatest video software may not just be in danger from media lawyers. Security firm Panda Software last week warned that zCodec, which claims to offer "up to 40 percent better (video) quality," is in fact an adware pr...
SanDisk has announced V-Mate, which turns a flash memory device into a portable video recorder.
Two China-based bloggers have found the secret to generating more page views: sex sells, and Google helps readers find it.
Desktop computers have long been the preferred systems of gamers, but that is starting to change thanks to the introduction of more powerful mobile processors and mobile graphics chips.
The trickle of Wi-Fi phones is becoming a flood, with two new products coming from Panasonic and Linksys, but they still look expensive.
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled the details of its sweeping plan to get Windows Vista Release Candidate 1 (RC1) into the hands of millions of new testers and released final pricing for the operating system.
Hackers continue to poke holes in Microsoft's Office software.
BigAir is remoulding its iBurst wireless broadband plans to promote competition between Telstra and 3G providers.
Samsung Electronics is launching one of the world's first MP3 portable music players using Bluetooth technology to replace cables.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the U.S. government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- A judge has partially dismissed Twitter's surveillance case against the US government
- Dell plus EMC has a name: Dell Technologies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT