The first USB (universal serial bus) phone developed by a new Taiwanese venture focusing on hardware products for use with Skype's VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) software sold out in just 50 hours in Taiwan, a company representative said Friday.
Nintendo will offer a game controller with its upcoming Revolution games console that is drastically different from those used in previous consoles.
Trend Micro has weaved smarts gained by its acquisition of InterMute into its latest anti spyware product, available now.
Adobe Systems on Thursday reported its third quarter net profit rose 39 percent from a year ago on solid business execution.
Downloaders looking for a free "Star Wars" game may instead find themselves installing a new worm that gives them dodgy Google search results.
Looking to ease the way customers manage their digital identities, Microsoft has begun working to integrate its InfoCard authentication technology with Internet Explorer and is in discussions with the Firefox and Safari browser developers to have the...
Dutch electronics giant, Philips Electronics, plans significant cost reductions in its semiconductor division in a move to improve its operating margins.
Dell is ending its support for Intel's Itanium processor, an Intel spokeswoman said, closing the door on a product line that was a marginal part of Dell's server strategy.
Hard drive maker Seagate Technology has acquired Mirra, which develops hardware and software that allows PC users to back up their data and access it from any PC connected to the Internet.
Microsoft has made available two new preview releases of forthcoming technology, including the latest build of the next version of the Windows Server operating system (OS), code-named Longhorn.
McAfee this week unveiled a line of multi-purpose Internet security appliances intended for content filtering, taking its first step into gateway-based anti-spyware protection.
Microsoft will launch its Xbox 360 games console on Nov. 22 in the U.S., the company announced at a news conference in Tokyo on Thursday.
Intel established a new research and development subsidiary in Shanghai to expand its R&D (research and development) presence in Asia and take advantage of the growing pool of technical talent in the world's most populous nation, the company said Thu...
Microsoft has opened a new research and development centre in Taiwan that will focus on developing advanced compression technologies for files like music and movies, as well as home media centre applications.
Microsoft is considering taking a stake in Time Warner's America Online (AOL) unit, a move that could have significant repercussions in the competitive market of consumer Internet content and services, according to reports published Thursday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW