The contract manufacturer of the iPod music player has filed lawsuits against two Chinese journalists who wrote articles about working conditions at factories where iPods are made, according to Chinese press reports.
The latest entrant to the crowded Internet browser market is the appropriately named Browzar, a tool specifically designed to protect users' privacy by not retaining details of the Web sites they've searched.
Microsoft is counting on its beta testers being "aggressive" upon the shipment of Release Candidate 1 of Windows Vista in order for the software giant to make its ship dates, according to the executive overseeing the entire Vista project.
XML will play a prominent role in emerging Microsoft technologies, in accordance with the company's product interoperability strategy.
Harvey Norman has launched a new music download service in partnership with digital music provider Destra.
Google has expanded its controversial book search service to allow people to download whole copies of books in PDF format to their computers, with the ability to print them out.
Consumers will have to wait until the end of January for Windows Vista if the availability for the OS listed on Amazon.com's Web site is accurate.
Apple Computer has tapped the head of Google for its board, hoping to benefit from his long industry experience.
Lycos has overhauled its video search engine by licensing technology from video search specialist Blinkx in an attempt to boost visits to its Web portal.
Japan will soon become the world's second major market to see the launch of Blu-ray Disc movies.
As young people increasingly tune out television and tune into online video and chat, MTV Networks is hoping to win their attention with a new broadband service that appears part MTV, part YouTube and part MySpace.
Samsung Electronics has started mass-producing 1 G-bit DDR (double data rate 2) DRAM memory chips using an advanced manufacturing process that allows it to make the chips smaller and at less cost.
Nonprofit environmental organization Greenpeace has rated mobile phone giant Nokia highly for its eco-friendly policies, but gave low marks to Lenovo Group, Motorola and Apple Computer, among others.
Corel has announced it will buy multimedia software company InterVideo for US$196 million in cash.
Intel formally announced its "Merom" chip for notebooks Monday, as vendors including Dell's Alienware, Gateway and Toshiba announced new models built around the processor.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public Cloud leader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT