Microsoft has failed to deliver on its promise of downloadable extras for the highest-priced version of Windows Vista, critics claim.
Phishers have been using compromised MySpace.com accounts to attack unsuspecting Web surfers, security experts said Thursday.
Nearly one in three teenagers who use the Internet say they have been harassed online by "cyberbullies" who spread rumors, post embarrassing pictures, make private conversations public and even send threatening messages.
Microsoft has been quietly adding to the cache of reference applications it hopes will help transform Microsoft Office 2007 from a mere productivity suite to a collaboration tool.
The demand for Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) hard disk drives continues to pick up steam, fuelling predictions by Gartner that 21 million 3Gbps SAS drives will ship during 2008, nearly double the 12 million expected to ship this year.
NEC is offering small to medium sized businesses (SMEs) a free IP telephony readiness assessment so organizations can find out the state of their network infrastructure and its ability to support a converged IPT environment.
Google plans to launch a Linux version of Google Desktop on Wednesday (US time), almost three years after the product's launch for the Windows operating system.
Nintendo Wednesday <a href="http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=12571" target="_blank">announced</a> service on the Wii that will allow users to experience the best that independent game developers have to offer.
How badly do you want an iPhone? Would you pay US$1,500 to buy one? How about US$300 for someone to wait on line for you?
Microsoft plans to start testing a new education PC called IQ PC and an education channel on its MSN portal in India next month.
Pandora.TV, a successful South Korean online video portal, is planning to expand overseas in the next few months with an aim of becoming the "YouTube of Asia."
Telstra has launched its first branded business centre in the Sydney suburb of Parramatta in a bid to better service SMB customers.
Most Australian businesses still lack an effective Web presence capable of enticing new customers, according to Computerworld's online e-business poll.
Microsoft on Wednesday started limited beta offerings of Windows Live file and photo sharing services.
Taiwanese electronics maker Asustek Computer launched a Windows Mobile 6 smartphone with a touch-sensitive screen on Wednesday, just days ahead of the launch of Apple's iPhone.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW